Showing next summer...

Duckz

This summer has been kind of a hodge-podge of showing for me, esp since I didn't bother with MHSA or USEF memberships (couldn't do rated Adult stuff). Next summer I'm looking at commiting to one or two rated series. I thought about doing MSA, but now BEST has said they will be adding a fourth show to their season. Last time I did MSA it was absolute insanity, so I'm leaning towards BEST if they add that extra show. Either way, I want to pick one, get a stall for the season, and show both days.

What series have you guys done this year? What are your plans for next year? Any suggestions or recommendations?

Going to "away" shows back in the day was always so much fun...your barn took over a section of stalls, everyone was out supporting each other and having a great time. I'd love to try and recreate that environment, even if its just a bunch of us forum people causing a ruckus :buddies::evil:

Sparks

This summer has been kind of a hodge-podge of showing for me, esp since I didn't bother with MHSA or USEF memberships (couldn't do rated Adult stuff). Next summer I'm looking at commiting to one or two rated series. I thought about doing MSA, but now BEST has said they will be adding a fourth show to their season. Last time I did MSA it was absolute insanity, so I'm leaning towards BEST if they add that extra show. Either way, I want to pick one, get a stall for the season, and show both days.

What series have you guys done this year? What are your plans for next year? Any suggestions or recommendations?

Going to "away" shows back in the day was always so much fun...your barn took over a section of stalls, everyone was out supporting each other and having a great time. I'd love to try and recreate that environment, even if its just a bunch of us forum people causing a ruckus :buddies::evil:

McDonough.

I want to say there are probably 7-8 rated shows there a year I think. It's a lovely facility and not terribly far. I don't know if they do a year end thing but if you're going for a MD division, this will work.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL

I don't know. I am still in shock that I have a horse that babysits me over fences.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You can come down and do the NFHJA rated stuff with me. We can cause a rutcuss (sp?) :yahoo: We don't show here in late June, July, and the beginning of August. We think it is too hot, but the rest of the year is great!::howdy: