Shows

BellaGurl2007

I am a girl from Lexington Park who is look for a ride to some shows this show season i only have one horse please let me know if you have any spaces avalible for one horse???

W

WhoCares

Well if I can get the horse trailer that I am looking at in a couple of weeks I might be able to do something, but I am not rushing into buying one.

IntegritysDream

Well if I can get the horse trailer that I am looking at in a couple of weeks I might be able to do something, but I am not rushing into buying one.

we could have more mini bad horse parties in the middle of the ring together :lmao: just kidding!
But dude that would be so cool; cause like, we are moving indy at the end of january away from the people we always trailer with (they are moving up to valley lee and we are moving him to another farm in l-town) so i wont have a trailer access anymore to hunter shows. I mean maybe a very few here and there, but not to anything cool like MSA or anything.

W

WhoCares

we could have more mini bad horse parties in the middle of the ring together :lmao: just kidding!
But dude that would be so cool; cause like, we are moving indy at the end of january away from the people we always trailer with (they are moving up to valley lee and we are moving him to another farm in l-town) so i wont have a trailer access anymore to hunter shows. I mean maybe a very few here and there, but not to anything cool like MSA or anything.

Well I gotta see what is going on in the next few weeks.

Yeah mini bad horse parties in the middle. He has been good lately. He hasn't had a meltdown since that day.

IntegritysDream

haha yeah! hes just silly! member when we did the gymnastics sadie hahaha i thought i was coming off for suree :lmao: he keeps me on my toes, and likes to throw some surprises hehe!

WC: aww thats good, i think geldings just like to play and be silly dorks sometimes. They cant help it. :whistle: