Shred events

ginwoman

Does anyone know of a paper shred event coming up in St. Marys? I remember they did it at Center for Higher Education a year or so ago. Would love to catch that again

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Does anyone know of a paper shred event coming up in St. Marys? I remember they did it at Center for Higher Education a year or so ago. Would love to catch that again

I emailed someone I believe in June and was told they had no plans to do one soon. Usually they announce it. He told me sometimes banks do it for customers. Not sure on their restrictions though.

RPMDAD

Leonardtown, MD - You Get It – We Shred It! It is time to clean out your file cabinets, closets and desks and get rid of confidential, private, and important personal documents you no longer need to keep.

Community shredding events help protect individuals from identity theft and consumer fraud which are becoming an epidemic in our communities.

To raise awareness and to promote prevention, the St. Mary’s County Department of Public Works & Transportation will host its first community Document Shredding Event at the St. Andrew’s Landfill on Saturday, September 12, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to noon.

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0715/freedocumentshreddingevent.html

racingal

With being in the house this weekend from the snow did a little de-cluttering...anybody know of any new shred events in St. Marys?