Shrek 2 - Fails the Kid Test?

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
AS MUCH AS THEY purport to be about love unconditional, the "Shrek" movies offer quite a strange example of it.

On the surface, "Shrek" dealt with how love is in the eye of the beholder, which is why the beautiful Princess Fiona chose to become an ogre in order to marry Shrek.

Aahhh. Love is blind.

But that scenario - in which Fiona uglies herself in order to ensure the continuity of the relationship - is also another way of saying that really good-looking people don't date below their league.

linkage: http://www.marinij.com/Stories/0,1413,234~24409~2163201,00.html

I haven't seen it yet. Probably will go this weekend, so I'll judge it then.

Jen

Sorry to butt into the conversation. New here (to the forums that is) Would a 3 year old boy like it you thinK? He still loves the first one. Thanks

nomoney

Originally posted by Jen
Sorry to butt into the conversation. New here (to the forums that is) Would a 3 year old boy like it you thinK? He still loves the first one. Thanks

he'd love it. my 3 year old did. He was still talking about it today and I took him wens.

Jen

Thanks, We've never took him to the movies before but figured now would be a good time since, like I said, he loved the first one. I was worried he'd get bored and then have money wasted. He is 3, their attention spans aren't the greatest.

nomoney

Originally posted by Jen
Thanks, We've never took him to the movies before but figured now would be a good time since, like I said, he loved the first one. I was worried he'd get bored and then have money wasted. He is 3, their attention spans aren't the greatest.

this is the second time my 3 year old has been to the movies. The first time he was just shocked by the sounds and the big screen; this time his attention span was a little less geared to the movie; and more towards how his chair squeaked when he'd let it fold up on him, or how far he could throw his popcorn or trying to share his gummy worms with the lady behind him. But he did sit the majority of the time and we got the whole movie in.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by nomoney
he'd love it. my 3 year old did. He was still talking about it today and I took him wens.

They forgot to close the back door Wednesday night? :yikes:

J

justhangn

yep; #4's baby's daddy is an usher; I got the hook ups baby :dance:

How much change did the rugrat vaccuum up during the movie?

nomoney

Originally posted by kwillia
Please be sure to warn with an appropriate tread next time you plan to take your fidget midget to the flicks. :duh:

I did thank you. I told you all like 5 times that I was going to shrek and y'all losers weren't thank you very much. I woulda posted what show I was going to; but I didn't need a whole crowd of my forum fans standing outside with their cameras asking for autographs.

J

justhangn

I did thank you. I told you all like 5 times that I was going to shrek and y'all losers weren't thank you very much. I woulda posted what show I was going to; but I didn't need a whole crowd of my forum fans standing outside with their cameras asking for autographs.

:duh: It's not everyday they see a 15 year old with 5 pups and 6 babies daddies in tow.

BuddyLee

Football addict

I've never met or seen anyone famous. You rude celebrity you.:bawl: