* SHRIEK * *SHRIEK *

stgislander

PREMO Member
I feel exactly the same way. It is such an excellent show, and I think we've watched the entire series three or four times. I can't wait to see the fall out from the season finale.
I'm glad fall is around the corner and the shows we normally watch in the evenings will be back. My wife was asking about new episodes of some shows. I said that they are on right now if you subscribe to Discovery+. I have no idea when they will be back on cable.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
This is from the Yellowstone reddit forum:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210904-183431_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20210904-183431_Reddit.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 135

SamSpade

Is this one of those shows where you really have to watch it a LOT before you get hooked on it? It bores the ever living hell out of me.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Is this one of those shows where you really have to watch it a LOT before you get hooked on it? It bores the ever living hell out of me.
Nope. From the first episode, it is pretty compelling, and you WANT to watch the next episode just to find out what us happening next. Consider it much like a Godfather-type show, but instead of Marlon Brando, you have Kevin Costner. Instead of inner-city crime syndicate, you have murderous cowboys protecting their ranch. Lots of action, interesting characters, and decent acting. It's good!

black dog

Free America
Nope. From the first episode, it is pretty compelling, and you WANT to watch the next episode just to find out what us happening next. Consider it much like a Godfather-type show, but instead of Marlon Brando, you have Kevin Costner. Instead of inner-city crime syndicate, you have murderous cowboys protecting their ranch. Lots of action, interesting characters, and decent acting. It's good!

Tell me who to fight???

Everybody!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Paramount network is streaming off of the interwebz, right?

I promise you - I am no stupid azz dumb blonde Barbie doll, but I need Smart TV help...

I have a slight problem/issue trying to get these services onto the TV. This sound ignorant, I suppose! 🤣 I have 2 remotes and I flip around trying to figure this all out and I don't know how. Here's the thing... I do not really use the TV to it's full potential, so I never can remember to use this remote for this and that remote for that and vice versa. I don't wanna sit thru a ton of YouTube vids to figure it out. So then I just forget it.

I have NO problem getting to Amazon Prime shows and Netflix because there are app links on my TV. I clicky-click and I get there. Is there an easy way to get to this Paramount network?

Sorry @vraiblonde - wasn't trying to hijack your tread! 😘

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Paramount network is streaming off of the interwebz, right?

I promise you - I am no stupid azz dumb blonde Barbie doll, but I need Smart TV help...

I have a slight problem/issue trying to get these services onto the TV. This sound ignorant, I suppose! 🤣 I have 2 remotes and I flip around trying to figure this all out and I don't know how. Here's the thing... I do not really use the TV to it's full potential, so I never can remember to use this remote for this and that remote for that and vice versa. I don't wanna sit thru a ton of YouTube vids to figure it out. So then I just forget it.

I have NO problem getting to Amazon Prime shows and Netflix because there are app links on my TV. I clicky-click and I get there. Is there an easy way to get to this Paramount network?

Sorry @vraiblonde - wasn't trying to hijack your tread! 😘
if you have netflix and amazon prime app links on your TV, there should be a way to add more apps/search thru available apps and find paramount+. From there, I suppose you'd login or create an account/sign up/subscribe, whatever. But there should be a way to search and add apps on the TV if that's how you access Netflix and AP.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
if you have netflix and amazon prime app links on your TV, there should be a way to add more apps/search thru available apps and find paramount+. From there, I suppose you'd login or create an account/sign up/subscribe, whatever. But there should be a way to search and add apps on the TV if that's how you access Netflix and AP.
I will try that! I had to ask Thing2 to show me what I know now. :lmao:

The real problem isn't that I can't read or understand. :lmao: I just don't watch TV shows/movies for hours unless I'm sick or something. I'll catch up on the news/talk shows/Series when I'm unwinding after dinner. But, to spend an hour cruising around the TV world to figure out where something is makes me irritable and I just stop doing it. I'm a "push a button and go" person.