Shumacher beats Jimmie Johnson at ROC

smoothmarine187

Well there's a shocker. How can they put a Nascar driver up against someone that actually knows how to drive and expect him to win :rolleyes:

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
Hahaha!
Schumi is awesome!
Not to take away from Travis Pastrana though. He has represented the U.S. well, and is quite the rally driver.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Thought ya'll were taking about Tony Shuemacher, NHRA, a real driver..:whistle:
IHRA is where the real drag racing is at.

NHRA is subpar for me. Once they go to Maryland and put on a show, I'll see them in the same bracket at IHRA.

IHRA is faster, much faster, and it's much more fan friendly, and better racing all together.

T

toppick08

IHRA is where the real drag racing is at.

NHRA is subpar for me. Once they go to Maryland and put on a show, I'll see them in the same bracket at IHRA.

IHRA is faster, much faster, and it's much more fan friendly, and better racing all together.

I agree that in pro stock they are faster, because NHRA has a 500 c.i. limit. IHRA does not. In the top fuel ranks, NHRA holds all records........I do love MIR, and all the events but NHRA still remains supreme............:howdy:

smoothmarine187

:lmao:

So, let me guess, F1 drivers are better because Schumacer beat Jimmie Johnson at a 4 mile race. :yawn:

Schumacer couldn't hang with Jimmie and the NASCAR boys for 500 miles.

I don't think Schumacher would have a problem turning in the same direction for 500 miles :rolleyes: Believe it or not, he actually races in the rain and makes multiple left and right turns :faint:

AndyMarquisLIVE

I agree that in pro stock they are faster, because NHRA has a 500 c.i. limit. IHRA does not. In the top fuel ranks, NHRA holds all records........I do love MIR, and all the events but NHRA still remains supreme............:howdy:
Actually, IHRA at MIR this year smashed all the records.

T

toppick08

Actually, IHRA at MIR this year smashed all the records.

No offense Andy, better check both websites and see who has the records. NHRA hands down. Correction, If NHRA were able to run 820 ci.(Pro Stock): such as IHRA, they would run in the 5's........easily....:howdy: :buddies:

AndyMarquisLIVE

No offense Andy, better check both websites and see who has the records. NHRA hands down. Correction, If NHRA were able to run 820 ci.(Pro Stock): such as IHRA, they would run in the 5's........easily....:howdy: :buddies:
IHRA has set national records at MIR.

I'll looking for the link now. NHRA @ MIR would be incredible. We'd probably see 3, 4 second races at night. That track has a lot of grip to it, lots of rubber laid down over the years.

T

toppick08

IHRA has set national records at MIR.

I'll looking for the link now. NHRA @ MIR would be incredible. We'd probably see 3, 4 second races at night. That track has a lot of grip to it, lots of rubber laid down over the years.

:buddies: