Shuttle/Ride service from Leonardtown to BWI

luvmygdaughters

Has anyone here used a shuttle/ride service to BWI? We are flying to Puerto Rico in April and I don't mind the drive to the airport, but, coming back, I don't relish the idea of being on a plane for 4 hours and then driving home. What service did you use and what was the price for pick up and return trip? Thanks in advance.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I used to use Martin's shuttle service from Callaway to the airports and return again quite often when my travel periods were longer. In recent years I'm seldom gone for more than a week though, so using long-term parking is cheaper. https://www.yelp.com/biz/mass-inc-martins-shuttle-hollywood

They left us at the airport and we had to rent a car to get home and they refused to give us a partial refund. Never again.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They left us at the airport and we had to rent a car to get home and they refused to give us a partial refund. Never again.

Ouch! I can say I never had a problem with them. But as their prices continued to increase, the length of time I could just park in long-term lots for the same overall cost increased accordingly. (That, and my POV mileage is always either paid for directly or a tax deduction)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ouch! I can say I never had a problem with them. But as their prices continued to increase, the length of time I could just park in long-term lots for the same overall cost increased accordingly. (That, and my POV mileage is always either paid for directly or a tax deduction)

They told us another traveler came in on earlier flight, so they brought him back to the county and came back later for us. By then it was too late, we were already on our way. They couldn't explain why they would not have just waited for us.

TPD

the poor dad
Uber or Lyft?

Which brings up a question I have been pondering - Not a frequent user of either of these ridesharing services, but can/do they refuse service based on where you are going? If I recall, you don't have to tell them where you want to go till after they pick you up. So as an Uber driver, can I make any money taking you to the airport 2 hours away and then dead heading back? Anyone?