Siblings at School?

Does your school allow parents to bring siblings?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

sm8

Should of been more specific but it only gave so much space to write the question. I guess more like Elementary school level stuff, Field day, class picnics, Birthday celebrations, Lunch with child, Classroom parties or celebrations.

Should of been more specific but it only gave so much space to write the question. I guess more like Elementary school level stuff, Field day, class picnics, Birthday celebrations, Lunch with child, Classroom parties or celebrations.
I have never been in favor of parents bringing additional children to these kind of events. It takes away from the children the events are supposed to be for. This especially goes for younger siblings that think they will be participants and not just observers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have never been in favor of parents bringing additional children to these kind of events. It takes away from the children the events are supposed to be for. This especially goes for younger siblings that think they will be participants and not just observers.

I agree. :yay:

dontknowwhy

I totally agree. I had to take my 6 yr old sister to my senior prom with me. She was alright with the dance but got REALLY wierded out when her, myself, & my date went to the A&E motel afterwards

Really kinda awkward for all involved :whistle:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Just curious how many schools still allow siblings to attend events with parents.

Schools our kids are in have always allowed siblings to attend events, as part of the audience. Best example I can thing of would be concerts. We have kids in separate schools so we attend band concerts at each school. Each of our kids are at the concerts at both schools once as a performer and once as a member of the audience.

Sweet 16

^^8^^

I have to agree on this. Field day is for the students at the school and any money raised or spent and food provided should be for them, not their siblings. If and when their siblings attend the school, then it will be for THEM.