Sick of Faucism

Hijinx

We have destroyed our economy and added Trillions of dollars to our National debt because of a virus.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
We have destroyed our economy and added Trillions of dollars to our National debt because of a virus.
Not to mention the number of stores closing and jobs lost. Was just at Paintin' Place in the Wildewood plaza, and they are closing as of the end of this month. Said they made it thru the pandemic just barely, and then the landlord raised the rent by $3K/mo. Now the landlord has one more empty store in the plaza and more people are out of work.

PeoplesElbow

Former Vice President Mike Pence will take a step back into public life and a possible 2024 run

I will never vote for him. There was a time when I thought he was a terrific VP and the natural choice to carry on after Trump's second term, but then he outed himself as a disgusting swamp rat and he can go eff himself.

The makeup of its advisory board reflects that mission, including figures from the Trump White House, such as Kellyanne Conway and Larry Kudlow, alongside key players from the broader conservative movement such as David McIntosh, president of the Club for Growth.

And on that note I will never support his little get rich scheme, either. They're using Trump's name to gain a following, and I see right through their ruse.

And it comes with the backing of former President Donald Trump himself.

Don't care. Trump trusts all kinds of shitbags who actively worked to destroy him. Hellooooo Lindsey Graham. When he tapped Reince Priebus as his CoS I was like, WTAF????

I will never vote for Mike Pence. Ever. Once someone betrays me, that's it. We're done.
What was the betrayal over, the election certification?

PeoplesElbow

That and the whole covid thing and probably a few more things that aren't at the forefront of my mind right now.
Honestly I cant recall hearing much more than few dozen words from him, ever. I doubt I would have ever voted for him because of that.

I see the election certification as something he thought was the right thing to do, not sure what he could have really done.

I cant recall a damn thing he did with covid other than not wear a mask once and later apologize for it.

Trump's appointees were almost all disappointing, the post office guy was a disaster. I'm not entirely sure how to think about that, probably his biggest problem area.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I cant recall a damn thing he did with covid other than not wear a mask once and later apologize for it.

He was the head of the coronavirus task force and on TV every morning giving the updates.

Honestly I cant recall hearing much more than few dozen words from him, ever.

He was a quite visible VP. Trump considered him a true second-in-command and treated him as such.

I'm fairly shocked that you didn't see any of this. It's like saying, "Oh, I didn't know Kim Kardashian had sisters..."

I see the election certification as something he thought was the right thing to do, not sure what he could have really done.

The right thing would have been for him to hold off pending the investigations. Certifying a fraudulent election is definitely not the right thing to do.

PeoplesElbow

He was the head of the coronavirus task force and on TV every morning giving the updates.

He was a quite visible VP. Trump considered him a true second-in-command and treated him as such.

I'm fairly shocked that you didn't see any of this. It's like saying, "Oh, I didn't know Kim Kardashian had sisters..."

The right thing would have been for him to hold off pending the investigations. Certifying a fraudulent election is definitely not the right thing to do.
I dont watch much TV, even less TV news, prettymuch just Fox 5 for local stuff and weather.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Experts Like Anthony Fauci Can’t Fight Fires, They Are the Fires

Whether it’s a few thousand or tens of thousands, Fauci’s attendance will be symbolic of issues beyond crowd size. In particular, it will reveal the folly of relying on experts to guide us during times of uncertainty. Put more bluntly, experts are the uncertainty. Experts are the crisis when they are losing their cool to varying degrees, and Fauci’s adoration of attention explains why. It’s a market phenomenon.

To see why, it’s essential that we imagine something that many readers will not agree with. Let’s not only think about Fauci sitting in the stands, perhaps wearing a mask, but let’s measure his supposedly formidable intelligence vis-à-vis the “others” inside the Park. At risk of causing readers to throw this book down in disgust, let’s assume for a moment that Fauci is the smartest individual in the Park. It’s certainly possible.

At the same time, Fauci’s mental capacity will be very small relative to the breadth of policy areas beyond COVID-19 itself and the combined intelligence of every cheering fan when we consider every other area of life — economic, social, philosophical, scientific, and religious. One remarkable mind in one category is no match for the collective wisdom of the masses across all categories. Their combined knowledge puts them at a major advantage against one, or for that matter, many.

Hijinx

Not to mention the number of stores closing and jobs lost. Was just at Paintin' Place in the Wildewood plaza, and they are closing as of the end of this month. Said they made it thru the pandemic just barely, and then the landlord raised the rent by $3K/mo. Now the landlord has one more empty store in the plaza and more people are out of work.

$3,000 dollars a moth? WOW, That aint hay. He must have some other renter in line for it or else he is nuts. With Sears gone I haven't been there in months.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci's Response to Tucker Carlson on COVID Vaccines Is Appalling in its Lack of Self-Awareness

“Well, it’s certainly not helpful to the public health of this nation or even globally…to me, it’s counter to what we’re trying to accomplish to protect the safety and health of the American public,” replied Fauci.

Dude, is he kidding? The man has been a flip-flopper on key COVID protocols that have NOT BEEN HELPFUL to the public health of this nation. He flip-flopped on masks. He flip-flopped on travel bans. They say the vaccinated could travel and then rescind that. the experts have been a mess. They’re not oracles. In the case of Fauci, he’s a bureaucrat. I think Carlson’s commentary on the vaccines was wrong, but he’s merely articulating the concerns entering the minds of Americans because these so-called experts continue to peddle doom and gloom and contradictory messages about Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J.

The good thing is that a healthy number of Americans, well over 100 million, are getting vaccinated and the “impending doom” narrative has been proven wrong time and time again.

Hijinx

When people go back to living like humans were meant to live , doing what they want to do --instead of hiding in fear of this virus and wearing the stupid masks, Faucci will no longer command the presence of the media. He will go back to being an overpaid little turd who has no idea WTF he is talking about.

That bis whay we are still wearing the masks , even though he brags on how great the vaccine is.

Tucker carlson nis right, If the vaccine works thoe who have gotten it do not need to wear a face diaper.
And certainly not two of the snot and spit filled bastids.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Can we finally start ignoring Fauci?

Fauci’s weaseling continued unabated on Thursday during a hearing before the House. The video is instantly irritating because, even though we know every person in that room was vaccinated, those present were maintaining social distance and wearing the damn, muffling masks. Again, the subliminal message is that vaccines are useless – so why are we getting them?

Rep. Jim Jordan, noting that Americans had been denied their liberty for a year, asked Fauci when life could return to normal. Fauci said the equivalent of when I’m good and ready. This exchange is representative of the dialogue, with Fauci absolutely refusing to say what his good-and-ready would look like:

JORDAN: Well, in your written statement, you say now is not the time to pull back on masking, physical distancing, and avoiding congregate settings. When is the time? When do Americans get their freedom back?
FAUCI: When we get the level of infection in this country low enough that it is not really a high [inaudible].
JORDAN: What is low enough? Give me a number. What I mean, we had 15 days to slow the spread turned into one year of lost liberty. What metrics, what measures, what has to happen before Americans get more freedom?
FAUCI: My message, Congressman Jordan, is to get as many people vaccinated as quickly as we possibly can to get the level of infection in this country low, that it is no longer a threat. That is when.

As always, Fauci is saying absolutely nothing but doing so with convincing self-righteousness.

When his time ran out, Jordan tried once more to have Fauci state a metric to meet to return to normal, only to have Fauci again slip into non-responsive, circular statements:

You’re going to see a gradual, um…. Right now we’re at an unacceptably high level, where on a daily basis it’s unacceptably, high regardless of who you are. What you’re gonna see as more and more people get vaccinated, and we get over three million people a day, you’re going to see the level of infection come down and down, and gradually there will be more flexibility for doing the things that you’re talking about.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jim Jordan Blasts Fauci After He Says the Pandemic Isn't a 'Liberty Thing'

"When do Americans get their freedom back?" Jordan asked.

"When we get the level of infection in this country low enough that it's not really a high..." Fauci responded.

"What is low enough? Give me a number. We had 15 days to slow the spread that turned into a year of lost liberty. What metrics, what measures, what has to happen before Americans get more freedom?" Jordan followed up.

"My message Congressman Jordan is to get as many people vaccinated as quickly as we possibly can to get the level of infection in this country low, that it is no longer a threat. That is when," Fauci said. "I don't look at this as a liberty thing Congressman Jordan. I look at this as a public health thing. I disagree with you on that completely."

Hijinx

I believe people will stop wearing masks when they simply refuse to wear them any longer.