Sick of Faucism

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not to mention the number of stores closing and jobs lost. Was just at Paintin' Place in the Wildewood plaza, and they are closing as of the end of this month. Said they made it thru the pandemic just barely, and then the landlord raised the rent by $3K/mo. Now the landlord has one more empty store in the plaza and more people are out of work.
Dang!...I've been a customer of theirs since they first opened the doors. :(

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci: ‘Very Frustrating’ To Talk About ‘Infringement’ Of ‘Liberties’ When Discussing ‘Public Health’

During an appearance on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” on Friday, Fauci said that he puts a “higher priority” on public safety and health, arguing that personal freedoms should take a backseat to the number of people who have died from the virus.

“Does it shock you, frustrate you, how do you feel when you are peppered with questions about, you know, restrictions and freedoms — and the dead, the 560,000 dead are not mentioned?” Reid asked Fauci.

“Well, it’s very frustrating, because, you know, as a public health official, I’m very much aware of this issue of COVID-19 fatigue, about people really being worn down and tired of the kinds of restrictions that we have when we do public health guidelines,” he said.

Fauci was responding to an intense line of questioning from Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) that asked Fauci to specifically state when Americans will get their 1st Amendment rights back. During the heated exchange, Fauci continued to press the point that he was more concerned with public safety.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Opines On U.S. Gun Violence, Calls It ‘Public Health Issue’

Fauci has faced criticism before after commenting on issues that have nothing to do with medicine. In August, Fox News host Tucker Carlson claimed Fauci is “a fraud” who frequently wades into political discussions despite claiming otherwise.

As The Daily Wire reported:

During a segment in which he described Fauci as “likely the most powerful physician in the history of this country,” Carlson played a clip of Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) grilling Fauci earlier this week about the seemingly lopsided response from health officials regarding the danger of mass protests compared to other activities such as going to church.
[…]
Fauci nevertheless maintained that he was “not in a position to determine what the government can do in a forceful way” in terms of limiting things such as large protests, but Jordan hit back, saying, “Well, you make all kinds of recommendations. You make comments on dating, on baseball, on everything you can imagine. I’m just asking, you just said protests increase the spread. I’m just asking should we try to limit the protest?”
Lauding Jordan as “finally a member of Congress capable of asking a follow-up question,” Carlson said Jordan is “absolutely right,” and reiterated Jordan’s point that despite Fauci’s reticence during the congressional hearing to “opine on limiting anything,” he has been more than willing to offer his opinions on many other things, many of which have had profound consequences.

WTF does an infectious disease doc know about gun violence .... isn't that the drum beat of the left ... shut up if you don't know

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci Does Damage Control on Sunday Show Circuit After Getting Torched by Jim Jordan

How about we trust our own doctors, who take care of patients and aren’t political themselves? The media largely silenced the voices of these experts over the last year, and if you speak to them, many disagree with Fauci on the need to vaccinate everyone. Very few are willing to speak publicly. The notable exception is Hooman Noorchashm, M.D., Ph.D.

On Face the Nation, Fauci talked about the need for the U.S. to participate in the global vaccination effort after Margaret Brennan asked about rising cases in other nations. He also advocated for vaccinating high school students in the fall and elementary school students in the first quarter of 2022.

He is talking about putting vaccines—defined as investigational while operating on an emergency use authorization—into the arms of people in an age group that rarely suffer from severe illness. Why? Current CDC data shows 5,800 breakthrough infections in 77 million vaccinated adults. In what world does vaccinating children make sense with no longitudinal data? If COVID-19 were killing children in large numbers, that would be one thing. But children under the age of ten rarely transmit it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci's Ridiculously Unscientific Rantings Are Reaching Dangerous Levels

I’ve addressed this before, and the facts remain the same. Re-infection chances after vaccination are almost non-existent (0.0075%), and the possibility of death at that point is less than being struck by lightning. There are probably a hundred things you do throughout the day that are statistically more likely to kill you than COVID after you’ve been vaccinated. Further, the risk from COVID will never be zero, thus Fauci’s standard here is essentially a permanent mask mandate and never shaking hands again. Does that sound reasonable?

To continue this fear-mongering nonsense about mask-wearing and social distancing is effectively an anti-vaxxer message. That makes Fauci’s ridiculously unscientific rhetoric dangerous at this point, specifically for those in older age demographics that are actually highly vulnerable to the virus. When people are told nothing changes with the vaccine, they aren’t going to go wait hours in line to get the shot.

Past that, the data on masks continues to come back showing they simply aren’t effective. Maybe it’s because people don’t wear them right. Maybe it’s because they are unsanitized Petri dishes for disease. Either way, mask states are getting slammed while free states are seeing their case and hospitalization numbers plummet. At some point, it’s time to just admit that the mask hysteria was a stupid, harmful thing and that it’s time to change course. Fauci won’t do that, though, because he’s a borderline sociopath who doesn’t care about any of the suffering his actions caused.

Hijinx

I'm done Memorial Day.

Memorial day sounds good to me, but July 4th. should be announced as the true Independence day. They day when all Covid rules are lifted.
Independence from all Covid restrictions placed on Americans by a Government seeking to destroy our liberties.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well, Now We Have Another Fauci Flip-Flop to Add to the List

Fauci also concedes that the risk of contracting COVID-19 while engaged in outdoor activities is “minuscule.”

“What I believe you’re going to be hearing, what the country is going to be hearing soon, is updated guidelines from the CDC,” Fauci said on ABC’s This Week. “The CDC is a science-based organization. They don’t want to make any guidelines unless they look at the data and the data backs it up.”

“But when you look around at the common sense situation, the risk is really low, especially if you’re vaccinated,” he added.

You think? Why did it take so long to figure this out?

Dr. Fauci’s credibility has taken some severe hits, particularly in recent weeks. When Texas Governor Greg Abbott axed the state’s mask mandate and other COVID-related restrictions on businesses and people, Dr. Anthony Fauci called it “risky” and “potentially dangerous.” But no surge happened. Earlier this month Fauci struggled to explain how Texas defied his own predictions during an appearance on MSNBC, arguing at the time that there might be a “lag.” Three weeks later, there’s still no surge in cases in Texas.

Common Sense, Isn't With These Id10t's

Hijinx

I have a friend who just received the word from his Doctor that he has bacterial pneumonia.
Now where did he get it, He wears his mask religiously.

Does the mask cause bacterial Pneumonia?
The information I got was, it does not. But of course the people saying it does not are the same people who are insistent upon you wearing that mask. Breathing toxins into that mask all day is not healthy. It cannot be healthy.
These same people are saying be sure to wear a clean mask, so maybe they aren't so sure either.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I have a friend who just received the word from his Doctor that he has bacterial pneumonia.

He wasn't wearing enough of them.

Clem72

Does the mask cause bacterial Pneumonia?

Otfen caused by bacterium that are already in your throat that you don't even notice until you become immuno-compromised. If your older and a smoker this can be a natural progression.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Joe Rogan Gets Scolded by Anthony Fauci and the White House for Not Supporting the Proper Vaccine Narrative

Today, Rogan is again in hot water…or getting a lot of free advertising, YMMV…over his show last Friday when he waxed philosophical over the usefulness of the Wuhan virus vaccine to young adults. This is a clip from the CNN coverage and is presented as fair use (commentary, criticism, research, teaching, or news reporting).

People say, do you think it’s safe to get vaccinated? I’ve said, yeah, I think for the most part it’s safe to get vaccinated. I do. I do. But if you’re like 21 years old, and you say to me, should I get vaccinated? I’ll go no. Are you healthy? Are you a healthy person?
If you’re a healthy person, and you’re exercising all the time, and you’re young, and you’re eating well,” Rogan continued, “like, I don’t think you need to worry about this.

This could not have come at a worse time for the Biden Bunch and the public health nazis trying to reorder American society by using a “public health emergency” to erase the First Amendment. The efforts to convince Americans to accept the various vaccines are flagging. The effort has been marred by instances of unexplained death, the temporary removal of one vaccine from use, a general impression that the development was hurried and involved a lot of cut corners. And because this is all a stalking horse for a power grab rather than being based upon any concern for the health of Americans, the government has as much as acknowledged that the vaccine does not protect you from the virus, but you still have to get it anyway if you want back the life you can’t have. See, for instance, the infographic that accompanied CDC’s change in guidance for wearing masks that were issued yesterday (read CDC Changes Guidance On Facemasks, Karenwaffen Hardest Hit):

In fairness to Rogan, Fauci has had about as many different opinions on the spread of the Wuhan virus as Larry King had divorces. As of March 2021, there still was no empirical scientific evidence that pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic carriers of the virus could spread it. CBS reports that a study to answer that question is underway: Dr. Anthony Fauci says a large trial on asymptomatic COVID spread could yield answers in about 5 months. The radical change in Fauci’s statements on asymptomatic spread, like his statements on wearing face masks, has always seemed to me to have much more to do with supporting the political narrative than one having any scientific basis.

Note how quickly Fauci reached for the “you’re a really bad person” argument. This is the same one he employed while trying to shame people into wearing face masks outside when now even the CDC says that is bullsh**.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Doom Spits Out More Bad News

Fauci has been everywhere on the public communications, which has served to undermine it from the start. Inconsistency will do that. As someone who has handled public communications in science, you have to be clear and you have to be consistent. When data changes the facts, you have to clearly communicate that repeatedly. I’d grade Fauci an F. He was against masks, for masks, admitted he lied about masks, and then said we should wear multiple masks. He should be telling Biden to knock it off with the masks since he’s vaccinated, and he should try to offer Americans some hope. He seems to want the notoriety that goes with the attention the virus has brought him to go on for as long as possible. And he has never truly acknowledged that lockdowns were highly destructive, piling on economic misery and mental health consequences we could have avoided. It’s likely the lockdowns played a role in fomenting the riots as well.

The Centers for Disease Control is also all over the place on messaging. We know children aren’t very susceptible to COVID at all, they’re very unlikely to get it or spread it.

But the CDC has published new guidelines for summer camps that require kids to wear masks outdoors at camp unless they’re eating or swimming. What? The guidelines also stick with the 6-foot rule even though that’s likely to be excessive; a study suggests 3 feet is fine.

The same kids who will be at summer camp have probably been at school for months now, and there have been zero outbreaks traced to schools. But the CDC advises summer camps to be handled in ways that will make them terrible and may make kids decide not to bother.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It's the "bottom of the 6th"? Well it's the bottom of the 6th in the 2nd game of a double header, which means we only have the 7th inning to go.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Shows His True Partisan Colors, Attacks Rand Paul and Jim Jordan with Ridiculous Label

Fauci enjoys something of a cozy relationship with the left, especially the press, who makes him out to be infallible to the general public. When that narrative is challenged or even broken, it sends the press, social media, and politicians into a frenzy.

This has namely happened twice. Once with Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul who cornered Fauci about the safety theater that is mask-wearing, and Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan who effectively pointed out that Fauci doesn’t have an intention to tell us the pandemic is over any time soon after the doctor failed to answer a simple question about when government restrictions can end.

A show? Not really. While there are definitely clip-worthy moments, what Paul and Jordan were doing was pointing out inconsistencies and asking simple questions that Fauci didn’t like answering or couldn’t answer at all.

If this man is being relied upon by our government to inform them about how to handle a pandemic then he needs to be able to answer questions like “when can we consider this pandemic to be over” and “if people are vaccinated and it stops other COVID strains, then why do we still need all the masks, much less doubling them up?”

The fact is as COVID-19 has become a political topic because it has a plethora of political actions attached to it that range from draconian lockdowns that shatter economies to altering the way we vote for the President. This is political, but frankly, Paul and Jordan’s questions weren’t all that political. They were simple questions that only seem political because there are people and politicians that would rather these lockdown measures remain forever.

And if Fauci is calling the people who ask these questions “extreme,” then we can definitely count him as one of those people.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci: ‘As Close To Back To Normal’ By Next Mother’s Day If ‘Overwhelming Proportion’ Of People Get Vaccinated

Asked what he expects the country will look like by next Mother’s Day, Fauci told ABC’s “This Week” anchor George Stephanopoulos, “Well, George, I hope that next Mother’s Day, we’re going to see a dramatic difference than what we’re seeing right now. I believe that we will be about as close to back to normal as we can. And there’s some conditions to that, George.”

“We’ve got to make sure that we get the overwhelming proportion of the population vaccinated,” he continued. “When that happens, the virus doesn’t really have any place to go. There aren’t a lot of vulnerable people around. And where there are not a lot of vulnerable people around, you’re not going to see a surge. You’re not going to see the kinds of numbers we see now.”

“That being the case, I think we can approach what we used to remember as normal before all of this tragedy happened,” Fauci added.

WTF For ...... Covid is NEVER Going Away, Neither Are The Restrictions in Blue States

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Again, for a "vaccination" that does not stop someone from getting infected, nor stop the spread. I find it odd as well that for decades and decades, the best a supposed flu vaccine has had is a 48% success rate. And now they want us to believe that magically, after no human trials, and that killed animals in early experimental testing, a completely new experimental serum, has over a 95% success rating in stopping a coronavirus? Also, when they have never even been able to develop a vaccine for the common cold coronavirus? Quackery normalized and supported by government.

Reactions: TPD