GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Five Biggest Bombshells (So Far) From Fauci's Emails

5. Fauci ignored advice to prevent shutdowns and widespread panic

4. Fauci knew of the NIH’s ties to gain-of-function research abroad

3. Fauci was told COVID-19 may have been engineered

2. Fauci said face masks don’t keep out the virus

1. Fauci said COVID would “decline on its own” without a vaccine <--- Isn't that something Trump Mentioned

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Responds To Being Criticized: ‘Anti-Science,’ ‘All Nonsense,’ ‘Fabricated,’ ‘Inappropriate’

“What’s happening now, is very much an anti-science approach,” Fauci claimed. “I mean, it is what it is, I’m a public figure, I’m going to take the arrows and the swings, but they’re just, they’re fabricated. And that’s just what it is … it’s all nonsense.”

When asked about the push to understand the origins of the pandemic, Fauci responded, “It is important to understand that, but it is being approached now in a very vehement way, in a very distorted way, I believe by attacking me.”

“I think that the question is extremely legitimate, you should want to know how this happened so that we can make sure it doesn’t happen again,” he said. “But what’s happened in the middle of all that, I become the object of extraordinary, I believe, completely inappropriate, distorted, misleading and misrepresented attacks, which, you know, it is what it is, but it’s it’s happening. And that’s unfortunate.”

UglyBear

Fauci Responds To Being Criticized: ‘Anti-Science,’ ‘All Nonsense,’ ‘Fabricated,’ ‘Inappropriate’

“What’s happening now, is very much an anti-science approach,” Fauci claimed. “I mean, it is what it is, I’m a public figure, I’m going to take the arrows and the swings, but they’re just, they’re fabricated. And that’s just what it is … it’s all nonsense.”

When asked about the push to understand the origins of the pandemic, Fauci responded, “It is important to understand that, but it is being approached now in a very vehement way, in a very distorted way, I believe by attacking me.”

“I think that the question is extremely legitimate, you should want to know how this happened so that we can make sure it doesn’t happen again,” he said. “But what’s happened in the middle of all that, I become the object of extraordinary, I believe, completely inappropriate, distorted, misleading and misrepresented attacks, which, you know, it is what it is, but it’s it’s happening. And that’s unfortunate.”
“They” really made this COVID thingy into a religion, and Fauci is behaving like a sleazy “pastor” caught stealing from the collection box while trying to shtoop the organ lady.

Of course His Fauciness is the one and true personification of “The Science”, and the only one who could interpret it to us peasants. Pointing out any personal failings is attack not on him or his interpretation, but on “The Science”.

Science is based on free inquiry, debate, and ever-evolving theories backed by data. A good scientist should be able to see good arguments and should be happy to admit mistakes if presented with strong counter evidence. Fauci is not behaving like a good scientist, but like a petty tyrant.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Science is based on free inquiry, debate, and ever-evolving theories backed by data. A good scientist should be able to see good arguments and should be happy to admit mistakes if presented with strong counter evidence.

The argument against Climate Change Alarmists for the past 25 yrs

SCIENCE IS NEVER SETTLED

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Believe Your Own Eyes About Fauci E-Mails, Not the Fact Checkers

I generally get the sense of a lifelong bureaucrat who implausibly found himself as the world’s most influential public-health official during the most dramatic upheaval in public policy in generations. He didn’t entirely know what to do with his new-found influence. It’s shocking to observe his complete lack of interest in the health and economic consequences of lockdown policies.

Maybe he believed they would work but it is hard to say because he was putting down the idea as late as February 25:

“You cannot avoid having infections since you cannot shut off the country from the rest of the world,” he wrote to CBS News. “Do not let the fear of the unknown...distort your evaluation of the risk of the pandemic to you relative to the risks that you face every day…do not yield to unreasonable fear.”

A few days later, he was pushing virus suppression via closures, human separation, and travel restrictions, while finding a good friend in “unreasonable fear.” Medical professionals from around the world wrote to him and begged him to stop this, that people were being bullied by cops all over the world in the name of a virus control method that could not and would not work. He read these and did not answer them.

So, yes, these emails do provide tremendous insight, despite what you are reading today from the mainstream press, which continues to defend him no matter what. Even so, the great truth cannot be forever ignored. What is that? To my mind, it is the elephant in the room: there is zero evidence that lockdowns actually worked to mitigate severe outcomes from the disease.

Even Vox has started asking the real question: “After a year of debates over mask mandates, lockdowns, and school closures, that mixed evidence might suggest a certain fatalism: Did none of these state policies really matter? Or was the virus going to spread no matter what states did? Was it all for nothing?... If you look at a list of states by their number of Covid-19 deaths per capita, it’s hard to discern much of a pattern.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Kevin McCarthy Calls For Dr. Fauci’s Ouster: ‘Let’s Find A Person We Can Trust,’ Put ‘Politics Aside’

“Well, the number one thing, it has to be for the American public,” McCarthy responded. “Does the American public trust Dr. Fauci now that you’ve seen the emails? Now that you’re seeing the flip-flop of positions? And just now that he’s requesting from China to get the information?”

“You’ve got to trust the individuals to look into this,” McCarthy continued. “Hundreds of thousands of Americans have died. And if you’ve taken every certain position in it, how are you able to come back with the trust of the nation to get to the bottom of it? We have to know what went on, and who knew what and when. I mean, everything we’re finding there, how can the president — and I know the American people don’t have trust in Dr. Fauci.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gee, What Would Make the Public Criticism of Fauci Grow More Intense?

Attacks on Fauci grow more intense, personal and conspiratorial,” warns Politico today.

Yes, sure, fine, you can find nutty conspiracy theories, personal attacks, and unhinged demonization of Fauci, just as you can find that phenomenon of just about any public figure who has been venerated to the point of prayer candle merchandising.

But has it ever crossed the minds of the team at Politico that maybe, just maybe, Fauci has earned some fair criticism? Is it even remotely conceivable that significant swaths of the public are starting to get the sense that Fauci has been shading the truth and tweaking and tailoring his advice, sometimes in the face of well-reasoned opposition, for a long while now?

Nothing Fauci’s done earned him some criticism?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Anyone remember the show Dexter? If so, remember the episode, and other flashbacks, on how the fellow that raised Dexter trained and taught him as he grew up on to how to answer questions and respond to certain queries, because of Dexter's proclivities on killing? He was told to always answer a question opposite of what the truth was, or the opposite of how he felt. All so that he wouldn't ever be identified as a psychopath, a killer, and later, the Bay Harbor Butcher.

This is exactly the modus operandi Fauci follows. We've been lied to from the very first day.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Fauci's NIH Funded Wuhan Military Scientist Who Died Mysteriously After Filing COVID Vaccine Patent

"If we're considering the timeline and its implications, Zhou died three months after filing a Feb. 24, 2020 patent application for a COVID-19 vaccine. While this could mean that he was working on a COVID-19 vaccine before the virus became public knowledge in December 2019, keep in mind that Moderna was able to design the sequence for their COVID-19 vaccine just two days after Chinese officials released its genetic sequence on Jan. 11, 2020 - filing for their first related patent in March, two months later.

So what do we now know?
  • China's military was in fact involved at the Wuhan lab. It was not just a civilian operation. This, by the way, has been repeatedly denied over the last year and change.
  • The lab's scientists knew not only the sequencing of the virus but in addition had a patentable way to create an alleged vaccine before the pandemic was public. It takes time to draft patents and figure them out. Quite a lot of time, in fact -- not a couple weeks or months.
  • It takes time to prove up patent material, including in the case of a vaccine. To patent something you must be able to demonstrate it; you cannot patent ideas, only embodiments of ideas. In that case you would have to prove immunogenicity which isn't instantaneous; it takes weeks or even months to get through original science on this with animals and then humans, which means the date of knowledge was not February 24th it was months or even further before that.
  • That means they were working on this even before that time because to work on a vaccine you have to know you must or would want to work on it in the first place. This in turn means they knew damn well there was a virulent virus in the wild prior to that date, or they released it or intended to release it into the wild on purpose. Nobody comes up with a vaccine for a virus you intend to and have confined entirely within a laboratory in animal or cell culture testing; that's worthless. Without an isolate to create a vaccine for and a virus outside of a lab environment where vaccination becomes a "thing" that might be required and thus have value why would you do the work to create one?
What's the timeline on all this? Many, many months or even a couple of years.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci E-Mails: Censored Doctors Speak Out on the Glaring Inconsistencies

On Friday, Fox News host Laura Ingraham had as guests three doctors who had been censored commenting on the revelations in Dr. Fauci’s e-mails. After months of being discounted, ignored, and even personally attacked by Fauci, they did not hold back. The three doctors are:
Risch, an early proponent of hydroxychloroquine after performing a meta-analysis on available research last summer, told Ingraham that Fauci’s email comments on HCQ are as suspect as his comments on many aspects of the pandemic. He asserted that what Fauci said about HCQ was “part and parcel of delegitimizing it”:

Hydroxychloroquine used with zinc, vitamin D, antibiotics, aspirin, or other medications in a regimen as Dr. McCullough has outlined is good for prevention of bad outcomes in COVID on the order of at least three-quarters, 75-85% or better. So, we know that we are talking about 450-500,000 lives that were lost unnecessarily.

[clip]

The worldwide infection fatality rate for COVID-19 is 0.2%, according to Bhattacharya, which is an order of magnitude lower than the case fatality rate used by Fauci. He said it was unfortunate that we venerated someone who made such a costly error.

Maybe next time we shouldn’t put an immunologist in charge of epidemic response.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

First Amendment constraints don’t apply to private platforms, Supreme Court affirms

Nowhere is the internet or social media discussed in the ruling, but the idea that the decision could be used to penalize social media companies was raised by groups like the Electronic Frontier Foundation. The groups argued that too broad of a decision could prevent other private entities like YouTube and Twitter from managing their platforms by imposing new constraints them. The Internet Association, a trade group, said last year that such a decision could mean the internet “will become less attractive, less safe and less welcoming to the average user.” But today’s decision seems to assuage those concerns.

The liberal justices on the court, in a dissenting ruling, argued instead that the terms under which the nonprofit ran the channels for the city should have bound it to First Amendment constraints. The nonprofit, Justice Sonia Sotomayor wrote, “stepped into the City’s shoes and thus qualifies as a state actor, subject to the First Amendment like any other.”

I'm gonna have to agree with the desinting opinion, if a company as ' acting on behalf ' of the State the company should be constrained to the same regulations, rules and restrictions ...... as the state

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci Tears Into Critics On MSNBC, Claims ‘Attacks On Me’ Are ‘Attacks On Science’

Fauci first blasted reports suggesting that he “colluded” with Facebook head Mark Zuckerberg to “create a narrative” surrounding COVID-19 in the early days of the pandemic. The email, used as evidence of Fauci and Zuckerberg’s partnership, appears to refer to a video Fauci recorded as part of the social media network’s push to provide its users with information on COVID-19. He then tore into critics demanding that he be booted from his position at the head of the National Institutes of Health.

“Lately everything I say gets taken out of context — not by you, but by others,” Fauci told Todd. His critics’ claims, he added, are “painfully ridiculous — so ridiculous he has no interest in refuting them.

“I could go the next half an hour going through each and every point that they made,” Fauci said. Instead, he noted, he believes he has been “picked as the villain” in the ongoing back-and-forth over COVID-19 recommendations and regulations.

“People want to fire me or put me in jail for what I’ve done — namely, follow the science,” he said. “It’s preposterous, Chuck. Totally preposterous.”

Fauci then appeared to claim that attacks on his statements are attacks on “science” itself.

“A lot of what you’re seeing as attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science, because all of the things that I have spoken about, consistently from the very beginning, have been fundamentally based on science,” Fauci told Todd.

“Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people, and there was pushback against me,” he added.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rob Schneider, Dana Carvey Torch Dr. Fauci

“I’m not attacking him,” Carvey said. “He really supported gain-of-function research, which is kind of like — seems like a sci-fi thing. You take a virus, you try to re-engineer it in a lab, and make it like a super-predator virus. He said — he really believed that it was worth the risk.”

Carvey then switched into his Dr. Fauci impression, saying he’ll “have no regrets” if it’s eventually proven that COVID-19 leaked from a lab.

“But if it’s proven the virus escaped from a lab, I’ll have no regrets, but if I had my druthers, I hope the whole world forgets,” Carvey’s Fauci said. “I’m Tony Fauci, and from the bottom of my heart, go f*** yourself.”

In response to all the attacks against him, Dr. Fauci has denounced his detractors as being “anti-science.”

‘SNL’ Vets Rob Schneider, Dana Carvey Scorch ‘Fraud’ Dr. Fauci