Sick of Faucism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Cut The Crap’: Republican Senator Tells Fauci To ‘Buy An Emotional Support Pony’

“I know Dr. Fauci, I like Dr. Fauci, I respect Dr. Fauci,” Kennedy told Fox News’ Sean Hannity. “But Dr. Fauci needs to cut the crap. This isn’t about Dr. Fauci. It’s not about his feelings, and I’m sorry if his feelings were hurt. You know, maybe he ought to buy an emotional support pony.”

“But we’re not debating dance moves on TikTok here,” Kennedy said. “We’re talking about millions of human lives.”

In recent days, Fauci has been blasted for his response to COVID-19 after the release of thousands of his emails, which detailed his evolving stances on masks and his dismissal of the theory that the virus may have originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology — a possibility the Biden administration is now exploring.

Fauci has been busy defending himself. “A lot of what you’re seeing as attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning, have been fundamentally based on science,” Fauci said Wednesday on MSNBC. “People want to fire me or put me in jail for what I’ve done — namely, follow the science.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci And D.C. Mayor Bowser Heckled As They Go Door-To-Door Pushing Vaccines

Tanya Crawford, who said she has no interest in the vaccine, found Bowser’s presence irritating. “When the mayor and her staff walked past, Crawford left the Juneteenth feast she was cooking in her kitchen to shout at them from her porch,” the Post reported.

“She has no presence,” Crawford shouted as Fauci and the mayor walked by with their entourage. “We never see and hear from her. Now you want to come in the neighborhood, in the hood, and say we gotta get vaccinated?”

Crawford told the Post that she would prefer if Bowser focused more on preventing black people from losing their homes or the city’s rampant gun violence. The skyrocketing homicide rate in Washington, D.C., is already outpacing the 16-year high in 2020, with D.C. Police data reporting a 43% jump in 2021.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Warns Refusing Vaccination Splitting US Into Two Countries, Judge Sentences Men To Vaccination

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci Accused of Hatch Act Violations

The complaint, filed on Wednesday, was made by Protect the Public’s Trust (PPT), a non-profit organization “dedicated to promoting compliance in government and restoring the public’s trust in government officials.”

“PPT respectfully requests that you investigate whether National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director Anthony Fauci violated the Hatch Act in the course of conducting an interview with The Washington Post just days before the General Presidential Election in November 2020,” the group asked.

“Dr. Anthony Fauci’s evaluation of the two candidates running for President during his interview with The Washington Post on October 30, 2020 demonstrated a clear intent to use his influence as one of the nation’s leading COVID-19 experts to affect the outcome of the coming national election,” the complaint reads.

“When the totality of circumstances is taken into account, it becomes clear that Dr. Fauci exceeded the mere exchange of opinions and in fact, participated in impermissible political activity,” the complaint continues. “Despite personally categorizing similar statements as ‘political’ just days before, Dr. Fauci nevertheless offered his evaluation of the Biden campaign’s approach to the COVID-19 pandemic relative to the approach taken by President Trump and connected differences in the nation’s likely health outcomes to the different approaches.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci vs. the Science

Dr. Anthony Fauci recently said that disagreement with him is usually just disagreement with the science. He also keeps insisting that even if the guidance from the CDC on masks is changing, “it can’t hurt” to wear masks.

But the science is in flux. For children, maybe it does hurt. In the Journal of the American Medical Association for Pediatrics, a new paper was published suggesting that the evidentiary basis for requiring children to wear masks was weak and that there was evidence that wearing masks caused children to inhale too much carbon dioxide. The normal CO2 limit is 0.04 percent. The upper safety limit is 0.2 percent. Children wearing masks were getting sometimes as much as 1.6 percent. One can only imagine how much worse it would be if it were — as the CDC initially recommended — a test done on children wearing them outdoors during athletic activities. The authors end, “We suggest that decision-makers weigh the hard evidence produced by these experimental measurements accordingly, which suggest that children should not be forced to wear face masks.” Check it out.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci: ‘Wear A Mask — Even If You’re Vaccinated’

In an interview over the weekend, NBC’s Chuck Todd said, “We know Mississippi … has the lowest vaccinated race rate in the country. You are in Biloxi, Mississippi right now, Dr. Fauci. Would you be wearing a mask? You’re fully vaccinated, but would you be wearing a mask in Biloxi?”

“I think that would be a good reason to do that,” Fauci said. “I mean because they’re — as we’ve said so often that vaccines are not — even as good as they are and highly effective, nothing is 100%. And if you put yourself in an environment in which you have a high level of viral dynamics and a very low level of vaccine, you might want to go the extra step and say, ‘When I’m in that area where there’s a considerable degree of viral circulation, I might want to go the extra mile to be cautious enough to make sure that I get the extra added level of protection, even though the vaccines themselves are highly effective.'”

TPD

the poor dad
Fauci was just on CNN with Anderson Cooper. I am absolutely frightened now of the Delta variant - I’m gonna die! :cds:

TPD

the poor dad
Oh thank god - now Tucker Carlson just told me that the median age of people who died from the sweet n sour sickness last year is older than the average life expectancy in this country, this according to CDCs own data. 78 years old vs 77. In Ohio the spread is larger - average age at death from ‘rona was 80 vs the average life expectancy for Ohioans at 73. I’m no longer scared until I turn back to CNN.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Fauci was just on CNN with Anderson Cooper. I am absolutely frightened now of the Delta variant - I’m gonna die! :cds:
I am SO not worried about the Delta variant. I've moved past that.

But the Omega has got me going :jameo:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Stunning Daszak/Fauci Emails Reveal Non-Zoonotic Coronavirus And Attempts To Infect Human Cells.

Daszak titled the October 2017 email, released via a Freedom of Information Act filed by Judicial Watch, “Confidential – A new bat-origin coronavirus emerging in pigs in China discovered under our NIAID R01.” Daszak appears to be referencing a $3.7 million grant from Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to the organization EcoHealth Alliance with the declared purpose of “understanding the risk of bat coronavirus emergence.”

The grant, however, likely led to “gain-of-function” research collaboration with the military-linked Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In the email to Fauci and his NIAID colleagues, Daszak, who was recently recused from the Lancet’s COVID-19 commission, attaches an unpublished paper on a “novel bat-origin Coronavirus” that’s “not known to be zoonotic.”

“We’re also doing assays to find out if it can infect human cells in the lab — so far no evidence of this,” he adds before listing Wuhan researcher Shi Zhengli as a co-Principal Investigator. This description also undermines Fauci’s past attempts to distance his agency both financially and via personnel to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci: ‘Frightening,’ ‘Horrifying,’ To See People Applaud Not Getting Vaccinated

“But what I wanted to get your reaction to is the crowd cheering when this gentleman talks about how the government was not able to achieve a 90% vaccine goal. The crowd cheered,” Tapper said. “As a public health official, what’s your reaction when you hear that?”

“It’s horrifying,” Fauci answered. “I mean, they are cheering about someone saying that it’s a good thing for people not to try and save their lives. I mean, if you just unpack that for a second, Jake, it’s almost frightening to say, hey, guess what, we don’t want you to do something to save your life. Yay. Everybody starts screaming and clapping.”

He went on, “I just don’t get that. I mean, I — and I don’t think that anybody who is thinking clearly can get that. What is that all about? I don’t understand that, Jake.”

Tapper went on to discuss vaccine mandates, noting, “I know you have been very clear that the government isn’t mandating vaccines, but do you think it’s generally a good idea for businesses or schools to require vaccinations?”

Fauci responded, “I have been of this opinion, and I remain of that opinion, that I do believe, at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates. There really should be. We’re talking about life-and-death situation. We have lost 600,000 Americans already, and we’re still losing more people.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Targets ‘Red States,’ Advocates For Local Vaccine Mandates

“There’s no reason not to get vaccinated,” he said. “Why are we having red states and places in the South that are very highly ideological in one way not wanting to get vaccinations? Vaccinations have nothing to do with politics. It’s a public health issue. It doesn’t matter who you are.”

He went on, “The virus doesn’t know whether you’re a Democrat, a Republican, or an independent. For sure, we know that. And yet there is that divide of people wanting to get vaccinated and not wanting to get vaccinated, which is really unfortunate because it’s losing lives.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci: ‘No Doubt About That’ On Unvaccinated 3-Year-Olds Wearing Masks

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines state, “If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.” They also state, “People age 2 and older should wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in their household.”

The American Academy of Pediatrics reported in July in their “Children and COVID-19: State-Level Data Report” that a tiny percentage “of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in hospitalization”:

As of July 8, over 4.06 million children have tested positive for COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic. About 19,500 child cases were added to the cumulative total last week. This is similar to the number of weekly child cases reported at the end of June 2020. … At this time, it still appears that severe illness due to COVID-19 is rare among children. … Children were 1.3%-3.6% of total reported hospitalizations, and between 0.1%-1.9% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in hospitalization. … Children were 0.00%-0.25% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 8 states reported zero child deaths. In states reporting, 0.00%-0.03% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Randi Weingarten claims 'millions' will die as DeSantis sells anti-Fauci merchandise

Prominent teachers' union president Randi Weingarten went hyperbolic with her condemnation of Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis over a report that he was selling anti-Fauci campaign merchandise amid an apparent bump in coronavirus cases in his state.

The Washington Post ran a report on Tuesday with the headline, "DeSantis sells ‘Don’t Fauci My Florida’ merch as new coronavirus cases near highest in nation."

In it, it detailed the T-shirts and drink koozies that Team DeSantis was selling mocking White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has become the face of the federal response to the pandemic, all while the Sunshine State suffers "some of the highest coronavirus hospitalizations, new infections and deaths per capita in the country."