Sick of Faucism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yet Another Dr. Fauci Deception for Those of You Keeping Track

Pop singer Gloria Estefan should have a bone to pick with Dr. Anthony Fauci. In March 2021, she teamed up with him to encourage the Hispanic community to get vaccinated against COVID-19. During the interview, Estefan disclosed that she had recovered from COVID-19 and was working with her doctor to monitor her immune status. Her doctor had told her that she did not need the vaccine because she still had immunity according to regular testing. The exchange is pretty astonishing.

Fauci: How long did they ask you to wait?

Estefan: “They told me three months, but I know for a fact I still have immunity because I’ve gotten regularly tested.”
Fauci: “I would not wait any longer, Gloria. I believe the advantage of getting the boost from the vaccine far outweighs the theoretical possibility that your own existing immunity is going to interfere. We know that the immunity that’s induced by the vaccine in general is more potent than the immunity that’s induced by infection.”
:shocking:

That research was peer-reviewed and published in Science in February 2021, before Fauci spoke with Estefan. You would think America’s “top infectious disease expert” would be on top of such findings. The conclusion was also consistent with previous research on SARS-CoV-1. Recovered patients demonstrated reactive immunity to the virus 17 years after infection. For those of you keeping score at home, the two SARS viruses are 79% similar and use the same human receptor, ACE-2, to access human cells for replication.

So Fauci recommended that Estefan get vaccinated against the advice of her physician. He encouraged the singer to get a vaccine she didn’t need and may never have needed. Studies from the Cleveland Clinic and Israel confirm this. Neither found a statistically significant difference between the reinfection rates among recovered patients and those who recovered and received vaccinations. A study from Emory University measured the immune system cells eight months after infections, providing a scientific basis for the findings in the observational studies. Researchers noted:

Ahmed says investigators were surprised to see that convalescent participants also displayed increased immunity against common human coronaviruses as well as SARS-CoV-1, a close relative of the current coronavirus. The study suggests that patients who survived COVID-19 are likely to also possess protective immunity even against some SARS-CoV-2 variants.
“Vaccines that target other parts of the virus rather than just the spike protein may be more helpful in containing infection as SARS-CoV-2 variants overtake the prevailing strains,” says Ahmed. “This could pave the way for us to design vaccines that address multiple coronaviruses.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Of Course: Fauci Revises the Definition of 'Fully Vaccinated'

Fauci also said that the boosters don’t keep people alive, just from experiencing severe symptoms.

“I think we should be preventing people from getting sick from COVID even if they don’t wind up in the hospital,” he said.

The scary part about Fauci’s redefining “fully vaccinated” is the implications it has for those impacted by Biden’s vaccine mandate. Will people who’ve had their two doses of Pfizer and Moderna not be considered fully vaccinated and face termination under Biden’s vaccine mandate?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Fauci pressed if he should 'step aside' as an 'impediment to public health': 'People won't listen to you'

'A significant part of America now have lost confidence in you,' Hugh Hewitt told Fauci

Dr. Anthony Fauci faced a tough grilling over whether or not he should step aside as his critics view him as a deterrent in the Biden administration's ongoing effort to vaccinate Americans.

During Wednesday's appearance on Hugh Hewitt's radio show, Fauci was confronted by a list of COVID-era "controversies," including the pause of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the ivermectin debate, the avoidance of natural immunity as well as his "noble lie" discouraging Americans from wearing masks in the early months of the pandemic to prevent an N95 shortage.

"I have lost confidence in the CDC and the FDA and I actually believe a lot of Americans, a significant part of America now have lost confidence in you, Dr. Fauci," Hewitt began. "Is there a point where you will say, 'I do more harm than good because people don't listen to me anymore,' and step aside?"

"No. Absolutely, unequivocally no, Hugh. Sorry," Fauci reacted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Slammed After Declaring It’s ‘Just Too Soon To Tell’ If People Can Gather For Christmas

Fauci made the remarks during an interview with CBS News’ Margaret Brennan on “Face The Nation” in response to the upcoming holiday.

“It’s just too soon to tell,” Fauci said when asked if people could gather for Christmas. “We’ve just got to [be] concentrating on continuing to get those numbers down and not try to jump ahead by weeks or months and say what we’re going to do at a particular time. Let’s focus like a laser on continuing to get those cases down. And we can do it by people getting vaccinated, and also in the situation where boosters are appropriate to get people boosted because we know that they can help greatly in diminishing infection and diminishing advanced disease, the kinds of data that are now accumulating in real time.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Never-Ending Pandemic: Dr. Fauci Plays Scrooge While Biden Resorts to Begging

As of June 1, 2021, 31% of all deaths occurred in nursing homes, despite only 4% of COVID-19 cases occurring there. Children and young adults have had minuscule rates of severe disease and death. Yet Fauci spent the entire interview acting as if every case of COVID-19 carries an equal risk of serious illness and death no matter your age or other risk factors. The failure to honestly discuss who is at risk from COVID-19 is one of the driving factors for the mass hysteria we are living through.

By contrast, in 1918, the Spanish Flu killed 675,000 Americans, or about 6.5% of the population. In fact, when you look at the population between 1917 and 1918, it is the only year in a century when the country’s total population declined. The Spanish Flu hit all age groups and reduced the life expectancy in the country by 12 years. Brennan needs to brush up on statistics or history.

She then asked Fauci if America should prepare for another wave of COVID-19. Fauci noted that cases were dropping and went straight back to his line about not getting complacent. It would have been better if he explained that COVID-19 is a seasonal virus that will impact different regions at different times of the year. In recent weeks, the most significant case jumps have been in the Northeast and Midwest, as many predicted they would be. COVID does not care if your governor is a Democrat or a Republican. It spreads best when people spend more time indoors.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci's Pathetic, Low-Rent Mussolini Shtick Has Got to Go

The person with the biggest vested interest in keeping the drama going is the dictatorial snake-oil salesman, Anthony Fauci. The alleged physician is a pathological attention whore who has been turned into the kind of celebrity that only the diseased minds of American leftists could create. Appearing on the Sunday shows has become his crack and he is a full-on addict.

Stacey wrote yesterday about Little Prince Panic’s latest preening for the cameras. While being interviewed by Margaret Brennan on Face the Nation, Fauci once again presumed that he is in a position to recommend what Americans do when it comes to spending time with our families:

Fauci responded, “Well, Margaret, I believe just the way the CDC has recommended. That when you are in a situation where you have a dynamics of virus in the community, where there’s clearly a lot of spread, even if you are vaccinated, and you are in an indoor setting, a congregate setting, it just makes sense to wear a mask. And to avoid high-risk situations.” Unless, of course, you are attending the Emmys, Barack Obama’s birthday party, or the Met Gala–or if you are San Francisco Mayor London Breed. Then you can drink, nosh, and dance maskless to your heart’s content.
Brennan then asked if Americans could gather for Christmas or if it was too soon to tell. Fauci responded, “You know, Margaret, it’s just too soon to tell. We’ve just got to concentrate on continuing to get those numbers down and not try to jump ahead by weeks or months and say what we’re going to do at a particular time. Let’s continue to focus like a laser to get those cases down.”
He gets worse and, as usual, Stacey goes into great detail about why Fauci and his ilk are fools.

One of my few misgiving about Trump’s presidency is that he didn’t use his signature “You’re fired!” phrase enough. Fauci should have been canned or marginalized long before Joe Biden was able to begin occupying the Oval Office. He was an annoying petty tyrant in 2020, and now Biden has turned him into a monster.

Enough, already. It’s time for this un-American dictator to be deposed.

Now let’s get back to making our holiday plans without consulting the fascists.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Are You Kidding Me?’: Fauci Rejects Push To Step Down During Interview, Insists He’s ‘Not An Obstacle’

“I’ve lost confidence in the CDC and the FDA. And I actually believe a lot of Americans, a significant part of America, now have lost confidence in you, Dr. Fauci. Is there a point where you will say I do more harm than good because people don’t listen to me anymore and step aside?” Hewitt asked.

Fauci rejected Hewitt’s suggestion: “No, absolutely, unequivocally no, Hugh.” The government medical advisor defended himself, saying that COVID has been “an evolving situation.”

“From day one, we had no idea that a virus that could actually kill so many people, would be completely asymptomatic in about 50-60% of people, and that many of the infections, almost half, were transmitted by people who had no symptoms. That’s where the mask situation got all muddled,” Fauci said. “When people are looking for definitive answers in an evolving situation, it doesn’t work that way, Hugh. It just doesn’t.”

Hewitt responded that the mask issue is just one part of the larger issue of Fauci’s credibility with the public. The radio host said that the doctor has lost credibility with right-of-center people and that his advice would not compel those Americans to get vaccinated.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Internet reacts to Fauci giving blessing to celebrate Halloween: 'No one asked him'

"You can get out there … and enjoy it," Fauci said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union." "I mean, this is a time that children love. It’s a very important part of the year for children. I know my children enjoy it."

"Particularly if you're vaccinated," he added. "If you're not vaccinated, again, think about that you'll add an extra degree of protection to yourself and your children and your family and your community. So it's a good time to reflect on why it's important to get vaccinated."

"But go out there and enjoy Halloween as well as the other holidays that will be coming up," he said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Speaking of Smarmy bastards

Fauci On Why Critics Do Not Like Him: They ‘Have Conspiracy Theories,’ ‘Deny Reality’

“Why do you think you have become so controversial?” Wallace asked. “And, honestly, do you think there’s anything you have done that has contributed to that?”

“Well, I’m not so sure I could answer the latter because I can’t think of anything, but I’m sure some people will,” Fauci responded. “But, you know, Chris, I have stood for always making science, data, and evidence be what we guide ourselves by.”

“And I think people who feel differently, who have conspiracy theories, who deny reality that’s looking them straight in the eye, those are people that don’t particularly care for me,” Fauci continued. “And that’s understandable because what I do, and I try very hard, is to be guided by the truth. And sometimes, the truth becomes inconvenient for some people, so they react against me. That just is what it is. There’s not much I can do about that, Chris.”

Lying Sack of Shite DOES NOT SPEAK THE TRUTH

Reactions: TPD

Hijinx

The truth is that this little tick turd doesn't know WTF he is talking about , has too much power, and enjoys it far too much.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Claims He Is Only Controversial Because He Tells ‘Inconvenient’ Truths

Meanwhile, a new book from an Australian reporter details how Fauci reportedly misled the Trump administration on dangerous gain-of-function research in China. It claims Fauci tried to convince White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to bring funding back to a research project in China run by a U.S. nonprofit called EcoHealth alliance.

“Fauci’s public persona as a cautious, careful medical professional is contradicted by his central role in kickstarting exceptionally fraught gain-of-function research in the United States after the ban introduced in the Obama era, along with his role in funding coronavirus research in China in unsafe laboratories. Laboratories that intelligence agencies suspect may have sparked the pandemic,” Sharri Markson writes in “What Really Happened In Wuhan.”

Fauci has previously claimed that attacks on him “are attacks on science.”

“All of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning have been fundamentally based on science,” Fauci said during an interview with NBC’s Chuck Todd in June. “Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people and there was pushback against me, so if you are trying to, you know, get at me as a public health official and a scientist, you’re really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you’re attacking science.”

Hijinx

They have taken this crap too far. 2 weeks is going on a year.
One day we may get a real pandemic and no one will be ready to obey edicts because they have screamed Wolf for so long.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Senator Paul Unloads On Fauci Over New Report: Americans ‘Very Disturbed At How Much He’s Lied’

“We have brand new news today, you know, that says that the NIH is now admitting that there was gain of function research there, and he lied about it,” Paul said. “And so in the letter, they acknowledge that, yes, the viruses did gain in function, they became more dangerous. So they’ve created a virus that doesn’t exist in nature to become more dangerous. That is gain of function. Now they try to justify it by saying, well it was an unexpected result. I’m not sure I buy that. Think about it, you take an unknown virus, you combine it with another virus, and you get a super-virus, you have no idea whether it gains functions or loses function. That’s what the experiment is. But I don’t know how anybody could argue that that’s not gain of function research.”

Paul called for President Joe Biden to fire Fauci for “a lack of judgement, if nothing else” and said that Senate Republicans are “calling for an investigation and hearings.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Ignoble Lie

Either Fauci was hiding his own culpability, or he believed the American people might not be able to fully accept that some of their own health officials were promoting the sort of research that was partially responsible for more than 700,000 American deaths.

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas has serially lied about the number of undocumented immigrants who have crossed into the United States. He falsely claimed mounted agents were whipping migrants. He fibbed about the purported lack of federal data of apprehensions, detentions, and deportations. His assertion that the border is secure was a joke.

Apparently, Mayorkas believes the public would go ballistic or his own administration would be roundly despised, if he told the bitter truth about the border: by intent, the Biden administration has apparently deliberately left it wide open.

And it will likely allow 2 million undocumented immigrants into the country in the current fiscal year.