Sick of Faucism

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
that explains the rage whenever he is criticized

little man syndrome
I remember a clip of him walking thru a factory or something, and he looked like a dwarf next to everyone. I tried to find a good picture of him standing next to anyone normal, but those are far and few between. Looks like pics hiding his true height are purposely not posted.

This is the best I could find.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci: ‘Idea Of Taking Masks Off’ On Airplanes ‘Not Something We Should Even Be Considering’

“But with regard to the spread of virus in the country, I mean, I think if you look at wearing a mask and the filtration on planes, things are reasonably safe,” Fauci said. “We want to make sure people keep their masks on. I think the idea of taking masks off, in my mind, is really not something we should even be considering…”

Karl replied, noting the recent remarks by airline CEOs that cabin air is some of the cleanest among indoor spaces.

“And of course, the airline CEOs were suggesting that, you know, that we may not — may no longer need a mask. I hear you loud and clearly, you disagree with that on an — on the airplane,” Karl said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘Anything That Could Get People More Vaccinated’: Fauci Won’t Say No To Domestic Flight Vax Mandates

“Let me ask you about something else from the president’s interview with David,” Karl began, referencing Biden’s interview just before Christmas with ABC’s David Muir. “David asked about the vaccine, the lack of a vaccine requirement for air travel. There is no vaccine requirement for domestic air travel in the United States, and when the president was asked, should there be one, he said that his team has said it’s not necessary at this point. Do you agree with that? There shouldn’t be a vaccine requirement for domestic air travel?”

“Well, it depends on what you want to use it for,” Fauci, who currently serves as Biden’s chief medical adviser, replied. “I mean, vaccine requirements for people coming in from other countries is to prevent newly-infected people from getting into the country.”

“A vaccine requirement for a person getting on the plane is just another level of getting people to have a mechanism that would spur them to get vaccinated,” Fauci continued. “Mainly you can’t get on a plane unless you’re vaccinated, which is just another one of the ways of getting requirements, whatever that might be. So I mean, anything that could get people more vaccinated would be welcome.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Flip-Flopping Fascist Fear Fuhrer Fauci Admits VAXX Mandates Are About Control, Not Healthcare

The good news is that those who are paying close enough attention to what Fauci and others are starting to say about the vaccines will be able to wake up to the real agenda. They are not at greater risk of contracting Covid-19 by being around the unvaccinated. All fears that have been pushed onto people about the unvaccinated are scientifically unfounded, which means the people paying attention should start asking questions about the actual agenda.

The bad news is few are paying attention. This is why Fauci can come out and say things like he and others have said recently, admitting that the vaccines are not preventative and do nothing to stop the spread of the disease. They know the majority of people have it embedded in their heads (almost literally) that the unvaxxed are the problem and if we can get everyone jabbed then things will somehow magically be better, science be damned.

Without saying the words directly, Fauci admitted that the mandates have everything to do with control and nothing to do with improving the general health prospects of the population.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Fauci Says You Shouldn't Go to Large Christmas Gatherings Even If You're Boosted

The reason why Fauci said it is not wise to congregate in large groups even if someone has all the shots is that they would likely not know the vaccination status of other people.
"There are many of these parties that have 30, 40, 50 people in which you do not know the vaccination status of individuals," Fauci said at a briefing, according to Axios. "Those are the kind of functions in the context of Omicron that you do not want to go to."
Only small groups of people who know the others are fully vaccinated and boosted should get together for the holidays, Fauci explained.

Hijinx

Let it all hang out.
That is my answer to Dr. Faucci and that is what I will be doing for the Christmas season, and Dr, Faucci can KMA.
You can bet if there was a WH dinner and this turd was invited he would be there, and probably maskless.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dr. Anthony Fauci Caught Repeatedly Taking Mask Off Indoors At D.C. Party: Report

Politico Playbook reported:

Mask on, mask off. That as [sic] the name of the game for ANTHONY FAUCI at JONATHAN KARL’s book party Tuesday night at Café Milano. As gawkers tried to snap pictures of him indoors not wearing a mask, America’s doc would put it on and take it off depending on whom he was around. SALLY QUINN — who’s known Fauci since his days as a young NIH doctor, when he inspired a love interest in one of her erotic novels — asked him why he was at a party with a mask in hand, not on face. “I said, ‘You seem pretty ambivalent about your mask’ because no one else was wearing one,” Quinn told Playbook. “He said, ‘I just decided that if anyone came up that I didn’t know, I would put my mask on.’”

At the time of the party, Washington, D.C., was under an indoor mask mandate that was imposed back in July amid the spread of the Delta variant of the coronavirus. The requirement applied to everyone, both vaccinated and unvaccinated over the age of 2.
The indoor mask mandate in Washington, D.C., was lifted several days after the party happened.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘He Is Simply Out Of Control’: Fox’s Will Cain Says ‘Power Drunk’ Fauci Needs To Be Fired

“So you have this sweeping vaccine mandate taking effect in New York City. Also on the Sunday shows, Dr. Fauci [said] he thinks that on flights people will be masked up forever. And also signaled his support for vaccine mandates in order to fly. No,” Shimkus began. “This is a massive overreach and it starts small with things that seemingly make sense like 15 days to slow the spread. You have to mask up during the height of the pandemic and now children are being forced to get vaccinated. You have vaccine mandates for small businesses and possibly a vaccine mandate in order to fly. It is outrageous.”

Shimkus noted that people were speaking out about the mandates, but they often weren’t the people who had any power to effect change or stop the mandates.

“Because of the administration that we have, expect to see more mandates coming down the road,” she added.

“It defies the science though,” Jones replied. “That’s the point we are missing on the airlines. But Will, Dr. Fauci told on himself. He said the reason why he wants this to continue on the airlines is because it’s going to squeeze people to get the vaccination. That’s the real objective is control, not science.”

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
“He said, ‘I just decided that if anyone came up that I didn’t know, I would put my mask on.’”

Yeah, because no one you know could possibly be a carrier or spreader.

Dumbazz.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Says Extended COVID-19 Isolation Could Have ‘Major Negative Impact On Our Ability To Keep Society Running’

Williamson was referring to anti-lockdown critics who argued that shutting down the economy during COVID-19 or imposing other restrictions would ultimately do more damage to the country than the virus ever could. In other words, the cure to the pandemic could be worse than the disease.

Now, it seems Fauci is using that exact same approach. After record-setting fentanyl deaths, failing public education as well as classroom time, rising elder abuse, and countless other societal impacts, the question now is why Fauci and other medical “experts” didn’t use this same approach for previous waves of the virus.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘There Has Been Some Pushback’: Fauci Says CDC May Reconsider New Guidelines After Backlash

“A pretty big backlash this week to the CDC cutting quarantine for those testing positive without symptoms to five days,” Stephanopoulos began. “First of all, are you surprised by that, and what was the – why not have a negative test? Why not require a negative test for that extra layer of protection?”

“Well, let’s talk about the first principle, George. The idea of if a person is without symptoms and infected, that they need to be isolated for five days. Normally that would be ten days. The CDC decided that they would cut that down to five days if the person remains asymptomatic so long as when they do go out in the second five days of that ten-day period, back to work or back into society, that they diligently wear a mask,” Fauci explained.

“You’re right there has been some concern about why we don’t ask people at that five-day period to get tested. That is something that is now under consideration,” he continued. “The CDC is very well aware that there has been some pushback about that. Looking at it again, there may be an option in that, that testing could be apart of that, and I think we’re going to be hearing more about that in the next day or so from the CDC.”

Louise

It is all a bunch of bull crap = attempted take over of the USA. Nice try. Won’t happen. Too many patriots waiting in the wings. Pun intended. God bless the USA.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Made a Terrible COVID Prediction Last Year

While we’re not at 70% fully vaccinated, between the 60+% who have been vaccinated, plus those who have had COVID and fully recovered (thus obtaining natural immunity), we’re well past 70% with some form of immunity.

Yet, Dr. Fauci was so wrong, so very wrong. Why? Simple: despite his claim to the contrary, either he, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, didn’t anticipate the COVID variants, or he didn’t anticipate the reduced efficaciousness of the vaccines against new COVID variants.

Dr. Fauci has been the man behind our nation’s COVID response from day one, and he repeatedly gives us reasons not to trust him or his judgment. I think it’s about time Fauci steps aside. He’s failed us.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
‘We Have Been Lied To’

“The truth is that ’10 days’ [for quarantining] was a made-up standard from the beginning,” Kelly said on her show, referring to the recent change from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to cut back the ten-day quarantine frame to five days, so long as you don’t have symptoms.

“As was the six-feet distancing rule,” Kelly continued, “as was the cloth mask rule, as was the 70% for herd immunity rule. I could go on.”

“The point is: we have been lied to, we have been actively misled, we have been led around like mules on a tether by government bureaucrats, like Fauci, who wants to shut down your job while he makes north of $400,000 a year — and we learned this week is set to retire with a pension of over $350,00 a year.”

“These people wanna muzzle your kid all day at school while they parade around maskless at dinners and the Met Gala,” slammed Kelly, seemingly referring to far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and other elected Democrats.