Sick of Faucism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fauci Suggests Children Under 4 Years Old Will Get 3 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines

“Dose and regimen for children 6 months to 24 months worked well, but it turned out the other group from 24 months to 4 years did not yet reach the level of non-inferiority, so the studies are continued,” Fauci said in response to a question from ABC News correspondent Cheyenne Haslett.

“It looks like it will be a three-dose regimen. I don’t think we can predict when we will see an EUA [Emergency Use Authorization] with that,” he added, referring to approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Fauci was hesitant to provide any kind of timetable in response to questions concerning vaccines for young children.

“I can’t give you a timetable on that. We’ll just have to wait and see,” he said.

The COVID-19 press briefing also updated the public regarding additional Pfizer antiviral pills that are expected by June.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Greg Gutfeld Offers Advice To Fauci After Lab Leak Document Dump: ‘Resign And Get A Lawyer’

“The documents also show Fauci and scientists around the world worked to suppress the lab leak theory over fears it would upset science and international harmony,” Dana Perino noted as the clip ended. “That was a part that really bothered me. Why not just be transparent?”

“The biggest problem here is that the experts that are scolding us on masks, mandates, and risk assessment are the ones who risked billions of lives on this questionable science that led to millions of deaths,” Gutfeld replied. “Fauci should probably resign and get a lawyer. No wonder that Dr. Fauci was quivering whenever anybody brought up China because the paper trail doesn’t just involve Chinese scientist, it involves American scientists too.”

“Think about the class-action litigation on this, when you’re talking about 12 million people dead,” Gutfeld continued. “You could bankrupt a country. That’s trillions in settlements if you want to do it. So, somebody has to go to jail; if you’re arresting non-vaxxed people at Applebee’s, somebody should be paying the price for this, which is now becoming a holocaust, right?”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci Says We Could Ditch The Masks As Soon As ‘Full Blown’ Pandemic Nears End

“As we get out of the full-blown pandemic phase of COVID-19, which we are certainly heading out of, these decisions will increasingly be made on a local level rather than centrally decided or mandated. There will also be more people making their own decisions on how they want to deal with the virus,” Fauci said in an interview with the Financial Times.

Fauci added that he hoped restrictions would end “soon.”

“I hope we are looking at a time when we have enough people vaccinated and enough people with protection from previous infection that the Covid restrictions will soon be a thing of the past,” he said.

But Fauci’s optimism is not shared by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which still urges masks even as a growing number of states, including California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois — all led by Democrats — begin lifting mask mandates.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Bad Things Happen to Those Who Publish Truth About Fauci

It’s an unchallengeable fact that the Sun appeared over the horizon this morning. It’s also a fact that Dr. Anthony Fauci is paid more than any other federal employee, ever. Publish the former in Forbes, hey, no problem.

But if your name is Adam Andrzejewski and you publish the latter fact on the digital pages of Forbes, you get terminated by spineless editors who fear offending the powerful in government.

Somebody should remind Forbes that when you sleep with dogs, don’t be surprised to wake up in the morning with fleas. But enough about Clinton corruption, let’s resume our examination of Fauci, Forbes, and the Forbiddance of Facts.

Check out this recent segment on Fox News in which Andrzejewski explains what happened:

And guess what Forbes published the same day Andrzejewski was terminated — a sickening panegyric to Fauci!

Now let me tell you a little about Andrzejewski. He’s the founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Open The Books, a Chicago-based non-profit dedicated to one purpose: “Every Dime. Online. In Real Time.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci claims removing school mask mandates is still too 'risky'

Despite the nation reporting a 42 percent drop in COVID-19 cases after the Omicron variant reached its peak last month, NIAID director and the Biden administration's chief medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci is still warning against removing mask mandates from schools too soon.

"It's understandable why people want to take masks off the kids. But, right now, given the level of activity that we have, it is risky," Fauci told CNN on Thursday.

"Now we could get lucky, cause the trajectory right now is going way down and it very well may be that if you take masks off of kids in the next week or so, it's going to keep going down. But you have to be careful," Fauci added.

In recent weeks, the push by parents and others for schools to drop their mask mandates has crescendoed, with many students across the country staging walkouts over the remaining COVID-19 policies.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I experienced the epitome of stupid last night. Flight to Arkansas. Masks on at all times, mask police watching like hawks. Pile into the plane. Drink cart comes down the aisle. All the masks come off, totally sanctioned. Masks off for almost an hour. How stupid is that? Why bother with masks at all at that point?

TPD

the poor dad
Last week my daughter was asking one of our high school employees if he had an acquaintance of hers in any of his classes. She showed a picture to him and he said I need to see a picture with a mask on to know if I recognize him. How sad is that?!

TPD

the poor dad
But on a better note, effective tomorrow the archdiocese of Washington has dropped their mask mandates in the Catholic schools- Finally! My niece’s kid is very excited for tomorrow – it will be her first time attending school without a mask!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Where’s Fauci? Infamous bureaucrat now relegated to obscure shows and local TV

He recently appeared on an online streaming show called “Woke AF” (As F**K), in which he expressed his disdain for the unvaccinated. In a clip featured by the show host on Twitter, Fauci rants that the unvaccinated have no respect for greater society. Fauci, who comes off as a broken man, channeled plenty of his regular pseudoscience, claiming that the unvaccinated “give the virus the opportunity to circulate among us.”

https://twitter.com/DeeTwoCents/status/1499472061470842885?s=20&t=DKHaCM-U8CiEVjjTCAskOg

I also found a recent Fauci appearance on a D.C. local TV channel. In it, Fauci demands “money now” for his government department, seemingly trying to shake down lawmakers for his pet projects.

https://twitter.com/JessiTurnure/status/1499423146885234689?s=20&t=DKHaCM-U8CiEVjjTCAskOg

In another recent local TV hit, Fauci demands that people continue to adopt the COVID hysteria mindset. “I don't think people should get the impression that we’re saying that this is all over,” a visibly distraught Fauci told the host. “We’re going to be dealing with SARS-CoV-2 for quite a while.”

https://twitter.com/SamManningNews/status/1499134801466564615?s=20&t=DKHaCM-U8CiEVjjTCAskOg

so the little turd is circling the bowl

Grumpy

Company just lifted all Covid restrictions for all that have had the 3 jabs, if unvaxed, nothing lifted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

NIH email leading to Forbes' ouster of Fauci critic

Andrzejewski quickly got the feeling that Forbes didn't like his Fauci investigations. In 2020, the publisher chose 24 of Andrzejewski's 36 articles as "editors' picks," giving them prominent website placement. "They basically had my back" for seven years, he told Just the News.

He started 2021 with the first Fauci investigation, shortly after President Biden named the longtime NIAID director his chief medical adviser. Andrzejewski broke the news that Fauci's salary exceeded the president's.

Forbes withheld its editors' pick from every article Andrzejewski contributed last year and through January, 56 total, even though only six concerned Fauci. The longtime contributor "had kind of a little clue" that he was treading on dangerous territory, he said.

An hour after his final article went live Jan. 15, Andrzejewski heard from Howard, the executive editor. "I see this is your third article on Fauci in 3 weeks. Huh," she wrote.

Howard alluded to another editor who spoke to Andrzejewski about "the tone of your posts straying into advocacy" and the supposed errors from that day's article. Every contributor "must steer clear of opinion, distortion, speculation, exaggeration, bias, carelessness, half-truths and deceit."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci emerges to congratulate himself on COVID response: 'the success story has been the science’

Anthony Fauci has emerged from his newfound involuntary hermit condition to commemorate the two year anniversary of 15 Days To Slow The Spread.

Fauci, the self-described personification of science itself, resurfaced this weekend on Pfizer-sponsored CNBC to declare victory for “the science.”

[clip]

Asked what his biggest challenge has been, Fauci revealed his contempt for those who did not comply with the four shot (and counting) mRNA vaccine regimen.

“Having so many people for a variety of reasons … individuals and groups and entire segments of the population of the United States but also throughout the world who see vaccination as an infringement on their rights as opposed to a life saving intervention,” Fauci complained.

Clearly upset with what he described as the idea that “everybody wants to put the virus behind us,” Fauci remarked that “we don’t know” if COVID will spike again.

Fauci is beside himself someone would DARE Question his Motives and Narrative

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

How Fact-Finding Fauci Led To My Cancellation At Forbes

Peak Moment

The controversy surrounding Dr. Fauci’s finances reached a fever pitch in January of this year, and my column at Forbes was right in the middle of it.

In the Senate hearing on January 11, 2022, U.S. Senator Roger Marshall (R-Kan.), cited my Forbes article in his questioning of Dr. Fauci’s salary and his financial disclosures. First, Fauci claimed his financials were “public knowledge,” then, the hot mic caught the doctor calling the senator a “moron.”

It was Fauci’s code red moment and one of the top national news stories of the day.

As reported by The Washington Post, when Fauci went back to NIH, he admitted, “Maybe the senator has a point. Maybe my financial investments, though disclosed and available, should be much easier to see.”

In fact, Fauci’s financials were not available and I had firsthand knowledge.

Immediately, I published the evidence behind the lack of transparency at Forbes on January 12: No Fauci’s Records Aren’t Available. Why Won’t NIH Immediately Release Them?

During an entire year, NIH had refused to produce Fauci’s job contract, job description, non-disclosure agreement, conflict of interest, financial disclosures, ethics agreements, and royalties subject to our OpenTheBooks FOIA request. In October 2021, we sued NIH with Judicial Watch and we still hadn’t received the 1,200 pages promised by the agency.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

These 6 Republicans Voted Against Ousting Fauci

Republican Senators Richard Burr of North Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, and Jerry Moran of Kansas each voted against the amendment.

The senators did not immediately respond to The Daily Wire’s requests for comment.

“We’ve learned a lot over the past two years, but one lesson in particular is that no one person should be deemed ‘dictator-in-chief,’” said Paul when he introduced the amendment Monday, adding, “No one person should have unilateral authority to make decisions for millions of Americans.”

“This will create accountability and oversight into a taxpayer funded position that has largely abused its power, and has been responsible for many failures and misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic,” the senator continued.

Paul and Fauci have repeatedly sparred in Senate hearings over Fauci’s insistence on restricting the American public throughout the coronavirus pandemic, and the Kentucky Republican has called many times for Fauci to be ousted from his position.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

These 6 Republicans Voted Against Ousting Fauci

Republican Senators Richard Burr of North Carolina, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah, and Jerry Moran of Kansas each voted against the amendment.

The senators did not immediately respond to The Daily Wire’s requests for comment.

“We’ve learned a lot over the past two years, but one lesson in particular is that no one person should be deemed ‘dictator-in-chief,’” said Paul when he introduced the amendment Monday, adding, “No one person should have unilateral authority to make decisions for millions of Americans.”

“This will create accountability and oversight into a taxpayer funded position that has largely abused its power, and has been responsible for many failures and misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic,” the senator continued.

Paul and Fauci have repeatedly sparred in Senate hearings over Fauci’s insistence on restricting the American public throughout the coronavirus pandemic, and the Kentucky Republican has called many times for Fauci to be ousted from his position.
AKA, RINOs.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Overnight Health Care — Scalise wants Fauci to testify

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) invited top infectious diseases doctor Anthony Fauci to testify alongside other administration officials at an upcoming hearing about moving beyond the current COVID-19 crisis.

The House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis is holding a hearing on March 30 featuring other top administration health officials, including Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky and Surgeon General Vivek Murthy.

Fauci was not included among the witnesses.

Scalise, the panel's ranking member, said the committee has not heard from Fauci directly since a briefing on July 29, 2021.

The select subcommittee has been focused on investigating the pandemic response under former President Trump, looking for evidence of political interference.

because, of course they have

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“For petty tyrants like Fauci, they only have one tool in their toolbox: authoritarian restrictions. Enough is enough.”

“However, when you look at the cases they do not appear to be any more severe and they do not appear to evade immune responses, either from vaccines or prior infections,” Fauci admitted. “So the bottom line is we likely will see an uptick in cases as we’ve seen in the European countries, particularly the U.K. where they’ve had the same situation as we’ve had now; they have the BA2, they have a relaxation of some of the restrictions such as indoor masking and there’s a waning of immunity. Hopefully we won’t see a surge; I don’t think we will. The easiest way to prevent that is to continue to get people vaccinated and for those who have been vaccinated to continue to get them boosted. So that’s where we stand right now; we can expect to see an increase, yes.”

:rolleyes: