Sick of Faucism

3CATSAILOR

If I may ...

More than enough evidence that COVID is BS and the "vaccine" is genocide, on a long time line.
You hit a homerun on that one! My neighbor has all of the investigative documents that clearly shows the vaccines are nothing but BAD news. The gestapo insisted on useless vaccines, even when they knew it would not protect us from the current strain at the time. When people wised up and started to refuse it in droves, they threatened to fire people from their jobs, even when they did outstanding work. That is the only reason I retired. I have an entire dresser full of awards. Some people put them on walls, etc. I don't need to see them. I know I did a good job. But I too had a direct threat of being fired if I didn't take the vaccines. Otherwise, I would still be working. At least I could retire. So many don't have the time in and were forced to get the jab. My first cousin told me one day that well, the good news is I can keep my job. I got the three shots they told me to get. The bad news is I read I will be DEAD in three years from the vaccines. I said Oh, my God, I hope not. And then, he got multiple severe cases of COVID-19 anyhow. Yes, even after the vaccines. The shots are useless and they know it. They are now forced to admit "natural immunity" is the best protection. This is something they refused to admit for years. So many people I have talked to "INSIST" it is a wider scheme to eliminate two thirds of the population. I wonder how true it can be? It sounds so "insane". But, when I talked to a Priest, a Decon and a owner of a Funeral Home, one not knowing what the other said, I was told that Funeral Homes are backed up with almost all dying from brain anyerisms. And all had vaccines. I sure hope it isn't true. But, with all three saying the SAME thing "independently"? - to support this, another neighbor is profiting from the whole thing! He is buying up land throughout the entire Country that can be used as burial sites. No kidding! And he is making a ton of money off of it!I I hardly see him anymore because he is so busy! And this craziness isn't over yet!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Rand Paul Explains What Fauci's Retirement Means for Pandemic Accountability

Earlier this year, Dr. Paul cornered Fauci for using taxpayer resources and his position to retaliate against scientists who disagreed with him.

Dr. Anthony Fauci testified in front of the Senate Health Committee Tuesday morning and was corned by Senator Rand Paul, who is also a doctor, for engaging in retaliation tactics against Ivy League scientists who disagreed with him about the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic.
"Your email exchange with Dr. Collins, in which you conspired, and I quote here directly, to do ‘a quick and devastating published takedown’ in order to discredit three epidemiologists from Harvard, Oxford and Stanford," Paul said, presenting Fauci with his own emails. "[The] idea that a government official like yourself would claim unilaterally to represent science and that any criticism of you would be considered a criticism of science itself is quite dangerous...It is cheap politics and it is reprehensible."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci Announces When He's Stepping Down and the Timing Is Raising Eyebrows

The timing for Fauci's departure from official duties is awfully convenient after Republicans pledged to hold the Biden administration and public health officials for the decisions that led up to the COVID-19 pandemic — including U.S. funding and involvement in gain of function research — and how the government responded to the virus.

Fauci, now 81, has been employed at taxpayer expense for more than 50 years since he started at the National Institutes of Health at the age of 27 in 1968.

In a statement posted Monday morning on the NIAID website, Fauci explained his decision:

I am announcing today that I will be stepping down from the positions of Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Chief of the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation, as well as the position of Chief Medical Advisor to President Joe Biden. I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career.
It has been the honor of a lifetime to have led the NIAID, an extraordinary institution, for so many years and through so many scientific and public health challenges. I am very proud of our many accomplishments. I have worked with – and learned from – countless talented and dedicated people in my own laboratory, at NIAID, at NIH and beyond. To them I express my abiding respect and gratitude.

And while Fauci will no longer be issuing medical advice and guidance as a federal official, he's not planning on fading into the background, as his statement continues:

While I am moving on from my current positions, I am not retiring. After more than 50 years of government service, I plan to pursue the next phase of my career while I still have so much energy and passion for my field. I want to use what I have learned as NIAID Director to continue to advance science and public health and to inspire and mentor the next generation of scientific leaders as they help prepare the world to face future infectious disease threats.
Over the coming months, I will continue to put my full effort, passion and commitment into my current responsibilities, as well as help prepare the Institute for a leadership transition. NIH is served by some of the most talented scientists in the world, and I have no doubt that I am leaving this work in very capable hands.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ironically, or appropriately, the WaPo ended its love letter to Fauci with a typical classic Fauci malapropism, not quite in his usual repetitive, circular, and incomprehensible locution, but still a wonderful example:

Fauci maintains hope the country can recover from its bout of political acrimony: “I believe that, ultimately, the better angels in our country are going to prevail.”​

That numbskull Fauci was trying to quote Lincoln, who referred to the “better angels OF OUR NATURE,” not our COUNTRY. I doubt Fauci even believes in angels, much less thinks there are worse angels and better ones. If Fauci had considered his words for one second instead of trying to impress the reporter, he’d have recognized that his version didn’t make any sense. While Fauci had the right GENERAL idea — Lincoln was talking about knitting a divided country back together — he totally butchered the delivery. Here’s Lincoln’s wonderful original quote:

“The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.”

Fauci is no Lincoln.

But Fauci’s misquote is appropriately ironic, because it PERFECTLY illustrates Fauci’s two main character flaws. His first flaw is that he’s not anywhere near as smart as he thinks he is, but he desperately wants to sound smart, so he always picks the most complicated words or expressions he can imagine and then stumbles over the delivery. The second flaw is he’s constantly making little mistakes like this. Each individual error may not be very significant — who cares if he messed up a Lincoln quote — but all the little mistakes, stitched together and added up, combine into a horrible rhetorical catastrophe.

The Lincoln misquote is a metaphor for the fact that Fauci makes a LOT of real mistakes. Not just rhetorical ones.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
To me, this rhetoric speaks to two possibilities

1) Fauci is about to cash in like you’ve never seen before.

Since 1984, when he became a Big Pharma kingmaker through assuming the office of NIAID Director, Fauci has, on an annual basis, moved around untold billions of dollars.

For almost forty years, any private or public health/drug enterprise that received government funding had to maintain its good standing with Fauci. In my view, the power to make or break massive corporations and industries was the appeal of Fauci’s gig. Sure, he also bagged untold millions of dollars through royalties, “investments,” and his record breaking government salary, but he wasn’t in it for the money. He could have much earlier taken a 7 figure salary no show gig on any Big Pharma board of directors.

He had the power, as Government Health’s ultimate grant making authority, to influence who was going to make it and who was not, regardless of the actual merits of their production lines. Lots of individuals and corporations owe this man their livelihoods. In his post NIH career, Fauci may cash in on his backroom deals and corrupt favoritism like you've never seen. It wasn’t about the money before, but it may certainly be about the money now.

2) Fauci considers himself an immortal human being

Yeah, it’s not much of a secret that the frequently described “America’s foremost infectious disease expert” (laughably incorrect, watch the video below) has a bit of a god complex.

Just as bureaucrats like Fauci have the hubris to believe they can stop a virus, he also may have convinced himself of his immortality.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

' The Evolution Of The Science ’

He calls flip-flops like that the “evolution of the science.” He seems to think that anybody who questions his comments simply must not understand how the scientific theory works — but conservatives aren’t letting him get away with that sleight of hand.

On Monday night, Fauci told MSNBC, “With COVID, I mean, the things that we thought we knew in the beginning turned out, as the months went by, to not be the case, which really forced us to adapt and to change some of our policies and recommendations.”

“That was interpreted by many as flip-flopping, or not really knowing what’s going on,” he added. “When it really was the evolution of the science.”

In response, Buck Sexton, co-host of Clay & Buck tweeted, “No F-ing way, Fauci. Can’t let him pull this bulls***. He lied about his certainty in the ‘the science’ at every phase so he could please his lunatic fan base.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci is Leaving Office With a Horrific Track Record

Masks

Perhaps one of Fauci’s biggest and most dramatic failings has been on masks.

Early on, he famously opined on 60 Minutes that he was confident that masks didn’t work, that they might only block “a droplet or two,” but didn’t provide the protection people thought they did.

He then confirmed the same information to people privately asking for advice on whether they should wear masks when traveling.

He later absurdly claimed that his initial comments were made out of a desire to protect supply for healthcare workers. Except, of course, healthcare workers would never wear the types of cloth masking that Fauci and his allies at the CDC were recommending.

Not to mention that his claim is made even more ridiculous by the fact that he told people privately not to wear masks.

Had he believed they worked but wanted to protect limited availabilities, he could have easily told those who asked to wear a mask without jeopardizing any large scale supply for hospital workers.

Of course, that’s not what he did.

His claim that masking would lower transmission and would demonstrate clearly beneficial results compared to areas that didn’t mask has been proven false repeatedly:

Well after it had been confirmed, by copious amounts of data, that masks don’t work, Fauci continued to advocate for universal masking.

Even today, he’s remained completely steadfast that masks work, despite the conclusive evidence to the contrary.

Recently, after his incessant mask wearing was completely ineffective at preventing him from being infected with the virus, Fauci continued to recommend people wear masks while lying about their effectiveness, saying they were “recommending people when they are in indoor congregate settings to wear a mask.”

“Those are simple, doable things that can help prevent us from having even more of a problem than we’re having right now.”

Just like the mask mandates during winter 2021-2022 were able to prevent the spread of the virus, right?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yet we have this:

"When it became clear that we had community spread in the country, with a few cases of community spread — this was way before there was a major explosion like we saw in the Northeastern corridor driven by New York City metropolitan area — I recommended to the president that we shut the country down," Fauci told students at his alma mater when asked about the most crucial decision he'd made. "Unfortunately, since we actually did not shut down completely the way China did, the way Korea did, the way Taiwan did, we actually did see spread even though we shut down."

So we know Fauci and Birx ordered the lockdown CODE RED, he did and we will hound this person down legally, in a proper court, must be proper allowed processes, proper hearings, he will be able to defend all his actions legally, this is a good governance society, so we operate in a civil manner, and we want the truth and he ordered the CODE RED lockdowns! we know we have FAUCI by his SHORT AND CURLIES, we do…we just got to be brave and go after these people legally in proper legal forums. All of them, Fauci, Hahn, Birx, Francis Collins (top dog), Bourla, Bancel, Azar, Walensky, Redfield etc. Proper public inquiries.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Like any scumbag Democrat, he'll lie in the face of his own recorded statements like you shouldn't believe your own lying ears and eyes.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

DeSantis On Dr. Fauci: ‘Someone Needs To Grab That Little Elf And Chuck Him Across The Potomac!’ :cool:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 UnHerd ran an equally fascinating article this weekend titled “How Dick Cheney Created Anthony Fauci.”

The article describes how the Bush Administration responded to the post-9/11 anthrax attacks by creating a new biodefense organization, knitting it together out of a long list of pre-existing departments and agencies, and by 2003, promoted the obscure NIAID’s AIDS-veteran and biodefense “expert” Anthony Fauci to its head. Worst of all, they let Fauci design his own position, which ended up with him being impossible to fire, being nearly unaccountable, and being the best-paid employee in the entire federal government, even over the President.

UnHeard explained, “Fauci now had..carte blanche to not merely approve but design and run the kind of research projects he sought—and could do so with no oversight..Biodefence projects that formerly would have fallen under..authority of military or intel..agencies were now under his..supervision.”

Fauci’s promotion was not just another bureaucratic reshuffling. It was a tectonic event, a shifting of political mountains and the plates underneath the entire U.S. health and biodefense infrastructure. Its budget ballooned into a multiple of all research into cancer, heart disease, and obesity combined. According to UnHerd, Fauci “went from being the director of one the NIH’s constituent 27 institutes to being the only one who really mattered.”

It explains a lot. Hopefully, he’s starting to pack up his office.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“We should be prepared for that superimposed upon what I hope is the residual and not another spike of COVID,” Fauci said, according to Bloomberg. “We better pay attention.”

However, Fauci’s advice is likely falling on deaf ears, as millions have grown weary of the controversial health official over the last two years of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, particularly in light of his many flip-flops on masking and lockdowns.

Even though Fauci is stepping down from his high profile positions, the 81-year-old made it clear he does not intend to completely leave the national spotlight.

“I’m not going to re-establish my laboratory, but I will be advising from a scientific standpoint because I do have a lot of experience in vaccinology and in HIV,” he said, according to Bloomberg. “I will be making input probably in advisory panels and on boards of scientific councils and things like that to go for a vaccine.”