Sick of Faucism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘This Is Insane’: Tucker Carlson Calls Out Fauci For ‘Lying About COVID’

Fox News host Tucker Carlson called out Dr. Anthony Fauci Tuesday evening for “lying about COVID” and failing to answer questions about the virus’s origins following Fauci’s last press briefing at the White House before his retirement.

“When the COVID pandemic began in early 2020, everyone wanted to be Tony Fauci. We did and had him on the show, actually, and then he started lying in ways so obvious that you could not ignore it, you began asking what is this about? The guy in charge of the COVID response is lying about COVID, why?” Carlson said. “He lied about herd immunity, then he lied about masks, then he repeatedly lied about vaccines. You can’t lie if you’re a public health official, but he kept doing it. Today, Tony Fauci, who is now 81, held his last press conference and appropriately enough, he decided to tell one final lie about masks.”

Carlson then noted Fauci, who announced he would step down as President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser Aug. 22, claimed that the unvaccinated were the “real danger” when it came to a potential winter spike of COVID. Fauci’s net worth reportedly increased by $5 million during the pandemic.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Unredacted Fauci e-mails: a bad look

I expect you are not surprised at all to learn that I think Anthony Fauci is a liar, extortion artist, and a fraud.

I am keeping my adjectives safe for work. My NSFW descriptions would be less charitable. Whether he is a criminal is up to others to decide, but his policy recommendations during the COVID pandemic have cause massive and irreparable harm. His legacy is one of destruction, but his reputation will remain strong due to the efforts of his friends.

Left-wing journalist Jimmy Tobias, who writes often for The Nation and The Guardian, has been a FOIA machine. He has been tracking down the origins of COVID and the likelihood of a coverup taking place at the highest levels of our government.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Anthony Fauci Urges Americans to Get COVID Tests Before Thanksgiving: ‘Everybody Should Be Vaccinated’

“First of all, everybody should be vaccinated and boosted with flu and with COVID ,” he began. “Whether or not you wear a mask — or another thing we shouldn’t underestimate is testing.”

Fauci then urged Americans to get tested the day before attending holiday gatherings, including Thanksgiving, which is two days away.

“So when we’re gathering at a family gathering for Thanksgiving or for Christmas or for any other holiday as we get into the winter, it makes sense that you might want to get a test that day before you come into a place in which you might be infected and spread it, or other people who might be there in order to protect,” he said, identifying masking as “important” but describing “vaccine boosting” and “testing” as “part of the spectrum of protecting yourself.”

Fauci’s remark coincides with the recent plea from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which on Monday urged Americans to get an “updated” shot before the holidays:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Yesterday, the White House’s so-called ‘Covid Coordinator,’ Ashish Jha, if that’s his real name, held a covid press briefing with extra-diverse LGBTQ++ press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre (ditto) and that poisonous reptile Fauci. The good news is, unless you’re a news junkie, you probably didn’t even hear about it. The other good news is it was Fauci’s last briefing, ever. One more thing to be grateful for!

Oh! And one more. According to CDC statistics, only about 11% of people aged 5 and older have gotten the new-and-improved bivalent booster.

For some reason.

The interesting part was that, while lovingly describing the amazing benefits of triple, quadruple, or quintuple servings of mRNA spike protein, Jha said, and I am not making this up, that if every American took a booster shot, it would “prevent essentially every covid death.”

What?

First of all, we now see why they hired Jha. He’s an expert at weasel words. “Essentially every” covid death is not quite the same thing as “every” covid death, is it? And it’s not the first time Jha has played this lizard-lipped game:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4f498ae0-2008-4d43-8588-db6b7c8d0301_1390x332.png

Almost definitely.” Uh huh.

And that’s not the worst of it, not even close. Jha is talking out of his lower aperture. There’s no reliable clinical data — none, zero — suggesting that taking a booster “almost definitely” prevents “essentially every” at-risk person from dying of a serious covid infection. Not a scrap.

In fact, the data we do have suggests the exact opposite. Boosters appear to make folks more likely to catch covid, which necessarily increases an at-risk person’s chance of dying. I mean, they can’t die from it if they don’t catch it to start with.

Jha then dropped this little chestnut: “The real leaders of American medicine are out there telling you that you need to go get a vaccine. You can decide to trust America’s physicians or you can trust some random dude on Twitter.”

This is great! He said YOU can decide! So, decide.

I’m going with the random dude on Twitter.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Fauci then urged Americans to get tested the day before attending holiday gatherings, including Thanksgiving, which is two days away.​

Anyone, that gets covid tested without displaying any symptoms, or is hypochondriac enough to get tested when coming down with the sniffles, is an idiot. The test picks up any and all viral fragments that reside in the body at the time, (from a past cold, flu, or whatever 10,000 virus we carry), can't tell the difference from COVID, the flu or a cold, and magnifies them exponentially. The test is very subjective, and with a positive, with most times being a false positive, the patient's condition is then listed in their medical records, (forever), by their complicit medical practitioner, as carrying/infected the dreaded covid necessitating further, (profitable), medical intervention, or coercion into getting the clot shot.

Also, your medical status is no one's businesses, let alone the business, or the boss you work for. Stand your ground when it comes to your personal medical information. Keep it private.

So never ever get tested for the BS covid "virus" or allow any medical practitioner to coerce you into getting one. It is simply does not work and is used a profit maker for the medical establishment.

It has been proven time and time again that the PRC test is not fit for purpose. Even the inventor of the PCR test proclaimed it was never intended to be used in such a way, only to be used in research. PCR is not a “test “ per se, it is a process for isolating and amplifying sequences of genetic material in order to better study them. It is not like a bacterial test where a throat is swabbed and the mucus placed in a petri dish to see if a certain bacteria grows in able to identify it.

As an aside, why is there no blood test to identify markers that someone has this supposed virus, like the markers in blood serum indicating an AIDS infection? Hummmm?

From the inventor himself, Kary Mullis, before it was disappeared at the start of the plandemic.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A Look from Inside – The Fauci Deposition: Attorneys General from Missouri and Louisiana Depose Dr. Fauci, Prove He Was Not Honest with the American Public

Here are some observations and highlights from the Fauci deposition:

Fauci is a skillful liar. As we have seen now for months in his public comments, he lies when he feels he can get away with it or when he feels there will be no meaningful consequences.

** Fauci frequently lied unless and until he was confronted with alternate facts. For example, he claimed he really wasn’t familiar with Ralph Baric (creator of the COVID virus) or Peter Daszak (who brokered Fauci’s NIAID grant money to the Chinese biolab in Wuhan), until he was confronted with evidence that his own chief of staff emailed him describing Daszak and Baric as being part of Fauci’s team!

** Fauci claimed that he had no knowledge that his communications team did not coordinate with social media companies to stop “misinformation and disinformation” until he was forced to admit that he actually did know of certain instances of coordination.

Fauci continued to push the now-debunked assertion that COVID-19 was a naturally occurring virus.

** Fauci said disinformation and misinformation (information he disagrees with) puts lives at risk.

** FUN FACT: until VERY recently, Fauci’s daughter worked for Twitter.

** Gamesmanship. Whenever introduced to a difficult topic, he dishonestly refused to define key terms so he could avoid being pinned down and held accountable. For example, when discussing the topic of “gain of function” research, he refused to acknowledge what the term meant, objecting that it was a term so broad it could not be defined.

** Fauci repeatedly claimed that he “couldn’t recall” or “couldn’t remember,” and attempted to bolster these incredible statements by appealing to the volume of emails he would receive or issues or studies that would come across his desk. This is simply not credible for nearly all of such statements, because the incidents in question were either recent or within the past three years, and they were all highly politically charged.

** Fauci’s other method of lying was simply to pretend that he didn’t understand something, and then hope the lawyer asking the question wouldn’t be able to catch him in the lie. For example, he very obviously lied at one point when he claimed he didn’t know what Meta (parent company of Facebook) was, until he was forced to admit that he did, in fact, know what Meta was.

Another Fauci tactic: when forced to admit he had made a communication or reviewed a key record at a key time, or knew or worked with a key individual, he would try and downplay each negative fact by (1) downplaying the significance of the communication, (2) suggest that while he reviewed the key record, he didn’t really read it carefully, or (3) with false humility suggest that he was not an expert in X field and so did not fully understand the scientific study at issue, or (4) claim that, while he did “know” said individual, he doesn’t really know them that well because he meets so many doctors and scientists as part of his job.

** Fauci argued that Hydroxychloroquine was “dangerous” and had “toxic” side effects. This is absurd, because HCQ is one of the safest medicines known to man, but also because the COVID “vaccine” has killed tens of thousands of people and injured hundreds of thousands more. Similarly, Fauci’s bogus medical cure, Remdesivir, has almost no positive effect in treating COVID, yet it’s also horribly toxic.

** Fauci claimed HCQ was ineffective in treating COVID, but couldn’t cite a single study to support his claim. Fauci also rejected the list of 371 studies on HCQ and its effectiveness in treating the disease when he was presented with the list.

** Fauci had no scientific evidence to support any of his scientific conclusions in his deposition. He simply preferred to use invective against positions he disliked. When confronted with over 370 studies finding HCQ was effective in treating COVID, he flailed and had no meaningful response.

Fauci admitted lying to the public. In one of the more amazing segments during his deposition, Fauci admitted that he knowingly made false public health statements at the beginning of the pandemic, advising people against using masks in order to discourage the public from depleting the supply of masks.

** Fauci admitted he got his ideas of a lockdown from the Communist Chinese who implemented their extreme lockdowns in January 2020.

** Fauci also admitted privately to friends that the masks didn’t work (the pores of masks are too large and the virus is smaller than the pores), while simultaneously advising the public that they did work.

any wonder a long term gov buracrat is such a skillful liar and manipulator

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci: "We need to keep politics out" of investigating origin of COVID

President Biden’s outgoing chief medical adviser told CBS’s Face the Nation host Margaret Brennan that he’s keeping an open mind but that the scientific evidence so far is that the virus occurred naturally. He actually defends the Chinese Communists.

“They’re very suspicious of anybody trying to accuse them,” Fauci said of the Chinese government. “We need to have an open dialogue with their scientists and our scientists, keep the politics out of it.”
“All of my colleagues, keep an absolutely open mind,” Fauci said on CBS. “We’ve got to investigate every possibility because this is too important not to do that. That’s not incompatible with saying the scientific evidence still weighs much more strongly that this is a natural occurrence. You must keep your mind open that it’s something other than that.”
But Fauci pushed back on the notion that the Chinese Communist Party covered up the pandemic’s origins.
“Not necessarily the scientists that we know and we have dealt with and collaborated with productively for decades, but the whole establishment — a political and other establishment in China, even when there’s nothing at all to hide — they act secretive, which absolutely triggers an appropriate suspicion,” Fauci said.
He went on to criticize former President Trump’s accusatory comments against China during the early months of the pandemic, although Fauci acknowledged a need for more data.
“What happens is that if you look at the anti-China approach, that clearly the Trump administration had right from the very beginning, and the accusatory nature, the Chinese are going to flinch back and say, ‘Oh, I’m sorry, we’re not going to talk to you about it,’ which is not correct. They should be,” Fauci told Brennan.

There it is. Dr. Keep Politics Out of It slams Trump for pointing to the obvious – the coronavirus came from China.

:bs:

The origin IS a political issues someone or group of people is responsible for 10's of millions of deaths

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During his long, bloodstained career, Fauci soaked taxpayers for millions, all while overseeing an “allergy” unit that turned out to be up to its evil neck in shady, stomach-turning, law-skirting experiments revolting to normal people having even a scrap of conscience. He was our most-highly paid federal employee, more even than the president, largely on account of his special role as the nation’s alleged top pandemic expert.

Fauci originally intended to die in office. There’s only one reason Fauci is leaving: he doesn’t want to deal with the post-covid Republican Congress. Government employees cannot resist Congressional subpoenas, which is why you always see strained agency heads grudgingly giving non-answers on Capitol Hill. As a private citizen, Fauci has more options to resist having to testify before Congress under oath.

The bottom line is covid killed Fauci’s late-stage career. Like Bill Gates, the pandemic magically transformed Fauci into one of the most hated people in the entire world. Unlike Gates, Fauci couldn’t keep his beloved job.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 I think Fauci might have long covid brain fog. Fox News ran a story earlier this week headlined, “Fauci Couldn’t Recall Critical COVID Decisions During Deposition: Republican AG.” Shocking.

The lawyers can’t say much right now, because the court ordered Fauci’s deposition and the transcript to be sealed for the time being. That’s unusual but not unprecedented.

Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, in the case along with Missouri’s Attorney General Eric Schmidt, explained “I think that the public is going to be shocked as to how much Dr. Fauci can’t recall some of the most important actions and discussions that he had at the time, when the pandemic was on our shores.”

Haha, the old bad memory gambit. As I’ve mentioned before, I love taking depositions, it’s one of my favorite parts of the job. I don’t mind the “I can’t remember” answer at all, especially given that you’ll never get a dishonest witness to admit the truth anyway. It’s so simple to handle this type of answer. Let me show you how it plays out.

For example, if I asked Fauci, “did you discuss with Twitter banning any scientists’ accounts?” And he answered, “I can’t recall everything I talked to Twitter about.” Then, one option would be for me to ask, “so, it’s possible you DID talk about banning scientists?” But then he might just answer, “I wouldn’t want to speculate about that.”

A better option if the witness says they “can’t recall” is to then ask, “since you don’t remember whether it happened, you can’t contradict another witness who says it did happen, can you?” Depending on the topic, I might also ask, “you agree that you can’t testify about that subject at trial, since you don’t remember, correct?”

Once you elicit the only possible answers to those questions, you have neutralized the witness as any kind of threat at trial, and can control the flow of evidence in your favor.

So, not only does saying “I can’t recall” make you look dumb, as it did here, it also hurts your case.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci Deposition Transcript Released: ‘I Don’t Recall’ 174 Times

The deposition shows Fauci, again, attempting to sidestep the reality of gain of function research being conducted at the Wuhan lab, deeming gain of function a “misleading terminology” and pointing to “outside groups” — but not the National Institutes of Health (NIH)— that decided to “strictly define the guardrails of experiments that would require additional oversight and did away with the terminology ‘gain of function’ because it can often be very confusing and misleading.”

However, throughout the deposition, Fauci feigned ignorance, stating, “I don’t recall” 174 times when facing questions about various emails, interviews, or “other important documents,” as described by Landry’s press release.

At one point, for instance, Fauci claimed he was not aware of an EcoHealth Alliance grant, awarded by the NIH which was then sub-awarded to the Wuhan lab.

“Did you, at any time later, become aware that NIAID was funding this project understanding the risk of bat Coronavirus emergence?” he was asked.

“I became aware of this after all of the attention was put on it, following the early part of January, February, mid-March of 2020, but I certainly was not aware — well, I wouldn’t say certainly because who knows what came across my desk,” Fauci said, asserting that “thousands of pieces of paper come across my desk.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci Knows Everything But Remembers Nothing In His Big Tech Collusion Deposition

When questioned further about his role, Fauci failed to recall key conversations and documents related to the federal government’s handling of the virus. Fauci said he couldn’t recall when he first became familiar with “The Great Barrington Declaration,” a document written by scientific experts challenging the government’s heavy-handed lockdowns, even though he colluded with former National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins to issue a “quick and devastating published take down” of it in October 2020. He said he couldn’t recall whether he authorized exceptions for certain parties to do gain-of-function research. Fauci also couldn’t explain why he emailed his deputy director Hugh Auchincloss literature about gain-of-function research in February of 2020, nor could he remember when he had met several scientists involved in researching coronaviruses.

When he wasn’t giving counsel the James Comey amnesia treatment, Fauci indignantly defended his decisions, citing his concerns that the same types of “misinformation” that fueled “wild speculations and accusations, you know, blaming the Chinese” would get out of hand without intervention.

Screen-Shot-2022-12-06-at-10.16.15-AM-1024x749.png

Multiple times throughout the deposition, Fauci admitted the possibility that his agency and other members of the federal government could have communicated with censors at Facebook, Twitter, and other Silicon Valley giants to suppress information that ran contrary to his preferred narrative.

Screen-Shot-2022-12-06-at-10.22.14-AM-1024x858.png

Yet, Fauci tried to deflect personal blame by claiming he was not “aware of suppression of speech on social media.”

Screen-Shot-2022-12-06-at-10.19.31-AM-1024x341.png

He also buried the fact that his daughter worked at Twitter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Missouri Attorney General and overall legal superstar Eric Schmitt released Fauci’s deposition transcript yesterday. The short version is most reviewers think Fauci’s depo is an exercise in vexation. If you enjoy feeling frustrated, reading this transcript is for you.

I have a different take. The transcript is great evidence that Fauci never should have been in that job, and it was high time he resigned. All his decisions should be called into question. According to the transcript, the little rodent squeaked “I don’t recall” ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FOUR TIMES, including when asked about important emails, key interviews, significant decisions, and other critical events during the pandemic.

Brain fog. Neurological decline. Cognitive impairment. Alzheimer’s. All possible.

I told you I love taking depositions. I have a special series of questions I like to ask after the third or fourth time the witness tells me they don’t remember a significant fact. I’ll ask, “Mr. Fauci, is there some reason that you can’t remember things very well today? Have you recently suffered from an injury that might have affected your memory? Like a blow to the head or something? Does your terrible memory often interfere with your job, or cause embarrassing mistakes in your personal life?”

Ill can continue with more questions, depending on how egregious the witness’ lack of memory is. If the memory problems are very egregious, like Fauci’s 174 failures to remember key facts, the questioner is entitled to give the witness a cognitive evaluation: “Mr. Fauci, I’m going to ask you a few questions now to test how profound your memory problems are, okay? Can you tell me what day it is? Very good. Can you tell me who the president is? The vice-president? What month is it? Who makes a Jeep Wrangler? Where were you born?” And so forth. It both makes a point and preserves a record.