Sick of Faucism

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

New emails show Dr. Anthony Fauci commissioned scientific paper in Feb. 2020 to disprove Wuhan lab leak theory

New emails uncovered by House Republicans probing the COVID-19 pandemic reveal the deceptive nature of Dr. Anthony Fauci.

They show he “prompted” or commissioned — and had final approval on — a scientific paper written specifically in February 2020 to disprove the theory that the virus leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China.

Eight weeks later, Fauci stood at a White House press conference alongside President Trump and cited that paper as evidence that the lab leak theory was implausible while pretending it had nothing to do with him and he did not know the authors.

“There was a study recently,” he told reporters on April 17, 2020, when asked if the virus could have come from a Chinese lab, “where a group of highly qualified evolutionary virologists looked at the sequences… in bats as they evolve and the mutations that it took to get to the point where it is now is totally consistent with a jump of a species from an animal to a human.

“So, the paper will be available. I don’t have the authors right now, but we can make it available to you.”

Bombshell emails show Dr. Fauci commissioned a February 2020 paper to disprove COVID leaked from a Wuhan lab - weeks before pretending the study had nothing to do with him at a White House press conference

A letter from Scripps Research on Andersen's behalf later denied that he was influenced by Fauci, but in a previously released email he said: 'Our main work over the last couple of weeks has been focused on trying to disprove any type of lab theory'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci’s shadowy COVID power plays made America far less safe

Worse, the ugly order went out after Fauci, National Institutes of Health head Francis Collins and others engaged in a conversation with four scientists who themselves had raised concerns over signs pointing to lab origins of the pandemic.

The whole affair looks like desperate butt-covering. Fauci himself had managed to loosen Obama-era restrictions on gain-of-function research, which engineers viruses to attack humans in the name of learning how to counter them. He oversaw grants via the nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance that funded such research at the Wuhan lab.

After that chat, those four scientists did a 180 in their beliefs and produced the requested paper. Two, Kristian Andersen and Robert Garry, ran projects that got millions in grant money from 2020 to 2022 from the NIH purse whose strings Fauci significantly controlled.

Was a promise of pay for compliance understood? Remember, Fauci had draft approval authority over that paper; Andersen said he had “prompted” it.

Nor were these Fauci’s only shady power moves. He aligned with Big Tech — notably Mark Zuckerberg — early in the pandemic to quash any dissident public voices on the lab-leak theory. These included a 2020 Post column by Steven Mosher, which Facebook throttled as disinfo.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ex-CDC chief: Fauci ‘sidelined’ me from COVID debate for backing lab leak theory

“This was an a priori decision that there’s one point of view that we’re going to put out there, and anyone who doesn’t agree with it is going to be sidelined,” Redfield said at a hearing of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic. “And as I say, I was only the CDC director, and I was sidelined.”

Redfield, 71, told Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) that his support for the theory that the coronavirus accidentally emerged from a laboratory in Wuhan, China — rather than jumping from animals to humans — likely prompted his exclusion from high-level discussions of the outbreak.

“I think I made it very clear in January [2020] to all of them why we had to aggressively pursue this,” he said. “And I let them know as a virologist that I didn’t see that this was anything like SARS or MERS. … And they knew that was how I was thinking.”

Redfield added that he was not aware that Fauci and then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins had convened a conference call on Feb. 1, 2020 to discuss the worldwide outbreak until internal emails were published by the Washington Post and Buzzfeed News in June 2021.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci: GOP Attacking Me Because I Fulfilled My Responsibility to Tell the Truth — ‘Don’t Know What They’re Talking About Covering Up’

Host Chris Cuomo asked, “Why do you think that you are the target of so many accusations about covering up the source of COVID-19.”

Fauci said, “I think it is pretty clear it’s politically motivated. I don’t know what they’re talking about, ‘covering up.’ I have been totally transparent throughout.”

He added, “I’m not sure what they’re talking about when they say cover-up. I mean, it’s no secret that almost all of the Republican politicians that were running and those who are running for the first time had interspersed in their campaigns, Fire Fauci, Indict Fauci, Hang Fauci. It’s a political thing. I don’t know why it started, but I’m sure it was that back during the Trump administration. In order to preserve my own personal integrity and fulfill my responsibility to the American public, I had to tell the truth when the president was saying things that were just not true. Things like hydroxychloroquine is a cure. It’s going to fix everything. The virus is going to disappear like magic. I was not comfortable and having to get up and contradict the president of the United States. Of course, I have a great deal of respect for the office of the presidency as for all of the institutions of a government, but I had to do that. And that triggered a degree of hostility in which I became a target, and it’s gotten worse and worse as we got deeper into the political season of the elections and now is continuing now, even since then. So I mean, I’m not 100% sure, but that’s as good a guess as any as to why I’ve become a target.”

:killingme

SamSpade

Why does anyone care what this man says anymore? He's a private citizen now, no longer a medical advisor to the President or anything.

I do think he's a lying *******, and was granted a lot more acclammation than he deserved. And without question, a smart man.
But smart men often rest on their laurels and walk about as though they're incapable of corruption or error.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci lashes out at Elon Musk over COVID claims: ‘Prosecute me for what?’

Fauci responded to a December tweet from Elon Musk during a Saturday appearance on CNN, telling host Jim Acosta that calls for his prosecution were "insanity."

Acosta displayed the tweet, which read, "My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci," and asked what Fauci's response was.

"There's no response to that craziness, Jim. Prosecute me for what? What are they talking about? I wish I could figure out what the heck they're talking about. I think they're just going off the deep end," Fauci said.

Fauci went on to say the widespread criticism of him was resulting in death threats against him and his family.

"I mean, [my family doesn't] like to have me getting death threats all the time. Every time someone gets up and spouts some nonsense that's misinformation, disinformation and outright lies, somebody somewhere decides they want to do harm to me and or my family," Fauci stated.

"That's the part of it that is really unfortunate," he continued. "The rest of it is just insanity, the things they're saying. But it does have a negative effect when people take it seriously and take it out on you and your family."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

But nobody has EVER claimed the Wuhan lab had any people being studied for covid. Fauci just made it up. It’s the dumbest thing Fauci has ever said, in a long and storied history of saying dumb things.

They are flailing.

If a President does not sign or veto a bill within ten days of receiving it (excluding Sundays), and Congress is still in session, the bill automatically becomes law without the President’s signature. If Congress is not in session, the bill dies in what is called a “pocket veto.” If Biden vetos, it is likely Congress will override his veto.

Congress is in session. Biden has till Tuesday to approve or veto the bill, or it will automatically become law. Coincidentally, Tuesday is the same day Trump is rumored to be arrested.

What do you think Biden will do?

Hijinx

How many thousands of death is this mass murdering little C-sucker responsible for? How many more must die before we hear the end of "Scientists" telling us and encouraging us to take their stinking MRNA vaccine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
New documentary shows Dr. Fauci cried while watching Biden's inauguration

However, one moment in the documentary is drawing the attention of critics. Fauci is shown standing in front of a television watching Biden's inauguration through a CNN broadcast. He's apparently crying.

In a clip of the moment, Fauci can be heard speaking in a voice-over about the day of Biden's inauguration.

It's eerie, that around this day a year ago... was the first recognized case of COVID-19 in the United States," Fauci says. "Today is... uh... a combination of so many different things. It's kind of a diffusion of an incredible amount of pent-up tension and holding back... of despair."
The stress of the fact that you're responsible for something that's killing a lot of people... 400,000 individual people... people who've seen their loved ones die without even being able to be near them," Fauci says in the voiceover while the camera shows his lip quiver while listening to a rendition of "Amazing Grace." He wipes a tear from his eye afterward.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fauci filmed laughing off lab-leak theory and wishing he’d made US wear masks sooner

In it, he railed against Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) “insidiously” suggesting in Congress in July 2021 that his National Institutes of Health had funded gain-of-function research at the lab in Wuhan where COVID first emerged.

Fauci confirmed that the “number of experiments that needed to be done on viruses” include “doing something under certain circumstances that make a pathogen more transmissible or more pathogenic.”

“Which some people refer to as ‘gain of function,'” he said with a look of disgust at the term he has always denied.

“Rand Paul was insidiously throwing into his suggestions that the work done in the Wuhan lab, funded by a small grant from NIH … created a virus that made COVID,” Fauci said.

[clip]

He was seen watching interviews he gave early in the pandemic dismissing masks as ineffective — and then later being the driving force for mandating them.

“Did you flip-flop? No,” he said of his own change of messaging. “You got additional information that made you change what you’re saying.”

Despite standing behind his change of heart, Fauci admitted that he regretted not ordering quarantines and telling people to wear masks sooner, despite numerous studies now suggesting both were ineffective.

25 yrs of theory crafting and war gaming a pandemic response, MASK WEARING NEVER CAME UP AS AN OPTION