Sick ....warning picture graphic

M

Mousebaby

:bawl: That's awful! Who could do that to such a noble animal, who could do that to any animal??? :bawl:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
2baymares said:
OMG!! That poor horse is going to be traumatized the rest of its life.

Did you watch the video on the site? Crazy. I got an e-mail about this yesterday and watched the video while I was at work.

MorganLover

I am wondering if the horse knew the person that did that. Most horses wont just stand there while a perfect stranger or anyone swong a hatchet at their head and face. But maybe they would. It had to have been done pretty close with some force to go in like that. Poor horse only she knows who did it and i bet he/she will never be found. I hope they do find him/her. terrible. :bawl:

fredsaid2

MorganLover said:
I am wondering if the horse knew the person that did that. Most horses wont just stand there while a perfect stranger or anyone swong a hatchet at their head and face. But maybe they would. It had to have been done pretty close with some force to go in like that. Poor horse only she knows who did it and i bet he/she will never be found. I hope they do find him/her. terrible. :bawl:

Sure they would. If they've been well cared for they wouldn't expect someone to swing a weapon at them. The horse probably expected to be given treats and walked right up to the attacker. The individual(s) who did this is sick, I only hope they are caught.