sick :(

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin
too bad I don't like anyone breathing too close to me when I'm sick...:confused:
Get a gas mask, it might make things interesting.... :blushing:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: Re: Re: sick :(

Originally posted by jrogers

OCD???
Whats that??
Over The Counter Drugs???

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It is when you constantly and continuiously do something, over and over because in your mind, you dont feel it to be done correctly, so you will keep doing it. Bad cases, with like hand washing and such, do it SO much that their poor hands are so dry and cracked and such!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Nekkid on flannel sheet, with a nekkid guy on either side of you for extra warmth...heh..heh..heh!

Oh yeah, and they can feed you chicken noodle soup and rub Vicks on your chest...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Did I tell you this already?

Originally posted by Sierra39
Nekkid on flannel sheet, with a nekkid guy on either side of you for extra warmth...heh..heh..heh!

I know a girl who I accuse of shaving only one leg so she FEELS like she's sleeping with a man!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
The closest thing is sleeping with a dog – you get the hairy legs, the snoring, the gaseous emissions, AND the cold nose in strange places...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
The closest thing is sleeping with a dog – you get the hairy legs, the snoring, the gaseous emissions, AND the cold nose in strange places...

Arf Arf...WOOF WOOF WOOF!!!
(pant pant pant)
:D

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Ain't that the truth!!!!:p

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sick :(

Originally posted by jrogers

Oh' Thanks for letting me know what that meant!!
Now I feel a little smarter!
Im my case its a must, not a compulsive disorder.
Its a regulation by the State of Maryland Child Care Administration.
You must have the children wash their hands all the time. And its good that they do, because children carry around alot of germs, form house to house. And washing their hands with a anti-bacterial soap, kills most of the germs, the same thing as not letting them drink after one another!! (common sense, you know??)
In case you do get really dry, cracked hands, try this old remedy:
coat your hands in vaseline, and put socks on your hands at night time so it will absorb the moisture(works good on feet too!
Ive learned alot of things i didnt know before, by taking special training classes offered by the state!

Also, when the flu bug is running, clean everything with bleach(if you can) because bleach kills alot of germs that regular mr. clean, etc. doesnt!

Well Penguin, I hope your illess vanishes soon!
Take Care all!!

And have a great weekend :cheers:

Definitely OCD.

Vicki

Penguin, are you still sick?? I haven't been on the board in a while and there are lots of new and cool people here... not just you and me!
Hope you're feeling ok, call me. If you don't remember my number, e-mail me! I'll have a weekend off the 27 and 28 July -- finally!:cheers: :cheesy: :bubble:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
I say

Try smoking da crack pipe. Get yourself some under the counter drugs. Smoke a big Doobie, and that will clear your stress levels.

romance

One of the sinners
When my daughter was getting sick all the time I was told to give her Vit. E. And try taking some herbal drugs too. You can herbal medication for everything nowdays and with most of them, they are the same ingredients that are in prescription drugs. Just that they do not have all the additives.

But the Vit. E did help Becca. She did not get sick hardly at all after I started her on them. I gave her one pill (gel cap. squeezed the stuff into her mouth) once a week. I am guessing for adults it would be once a day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Did I tell you this already?

Originally posted by bknarw
I know a girl who I accuse of shaving only one leg so she FEELS like she's sleeping with a man!
:lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao: :lmao: :roflmao:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
me no feel sick

Thanks to each and every one of you for your advice.
Thanks to those that offerred humor too...:D

Well, I had to step out of work a few hours early on Friday.

But, I did take pieces of advice from everyone (from drinking to sleeping)...and combined it all.... to make me feel better.

Actually, BK... the zinc lozengers didn't taste bad at all... they were honey lemon flavored...:p

I feel A LOT better now... my voice still sounds a bit funny (nasal congestion)... but I'm better. I'll still make an appointment to see a doctor...so that I can prevent it from happening too often.

:cheers:

RagDoll

Re: me no feel sick

Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin
Thanks to each and every one of you for your advice.
Thanks to those that offerred humor too...:D

Well, I had to step out of work a few hours early on Friday.

But, I did take pieces of advice from everyone (from drinking to sleeping)...and combined it all.... to make me feel better.

Actually, BK... the zinc lozengers didn't taste bad at all... they were honey lemon flavored...:p

I feel A LOT better now... my voice still sounds a bit funny (nasal congestion)... but I'm better. I'll still make an appointment to see a doctor...so that I can prevent it from happening too often.

:cheers:

Happy to hear your feeling better!

I just made my 3rd Dr.'s appointment in a month. I''m on my 5th week of not feeling well. I was first diagnosed with mumps at the ER so that kept me home for a few days. Then I went back to work for a week and then was sent home because I was still sick and they were worried I still had mumps. So I go see my pcp and he can't figure out what's wrong with me so he sends me for more blood work. The next day my sides start hurting from coughing so much. So I still have a cough, congestion and sore sides. I've noticed the more beer I drink, the more my sides hurt the next day, on Sunday I couldn't bend over for the life of me. Anyone have suggestions??? I'm tired of being sick!