Sick

dachsom

What is this monster attacking my body?? I can live with a stuffy nose but this horrible hacking cough is killing me. I have almost coughed up both lungs the last two days. Dry cough. No fever. I have tried Robitussin DM, tea and honey, hot toddies, nothing is working. I even tried a nebulizer treatment. Guess it's time to call Dr. Martin.

SO had it last week and is doing better except for a blotchy red rash on his face. I need to get well for a formal I am going to on Sat.

sockgirl77

I've had lingering chest/nasal congestion for 2 weeks now. It's horrible. Hope you feel better soon!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What is this monster attacking my body?? I can live with a stuffy nose but this horrible hacking cough is killing me. I have almost coughed up both lungs the last two days. Dry cough.

my wife has had similar symptoms, except she has had hot and cold flashes ... the KID came home from school last week with a cough .. but cleared up in a couple of days ... I was thinking this was my wife's Annual Fall Sinus Infection

:cheers:

I hope everyone is felling better ....

DEEKAYPEE8569

Jack Daniels Cures All

At least that was the mantra an old friend used to live by.
"At the first sign of a tickle in my throat, I'd drink "a tenth"/half of a fifth of Jack and things would be clear as a bell the next day." I just dismissed that as an excuse to drink.

warneckutz

At least that was the mantra an old friend used to live by.
"At the first sign of a tickle in my throat, I'd drink "a tenth"/half of a fifth of Jack and things would be clear as a bell the next day." I just dismissed that as an excuse to drink.

great

dachsom

Just back from dr. Sinus infection, bronchitis. She gave me a breathing treatment and a shot of long acting cortisone and prescriptions for antibiotics. Ordered me to bed until no more fever. Yeah, right.

?

..._

Just back from dr. Sinus infection, bronchitis. She gave me a breathing treatment and a shot of long acting cortisone and prescriptions for antibiotics. Ordered me to bed until no more fever. Yeah, right.

Fell better soon!!!:buddies:

SoMDGirl42

What is this monster attacking my body?? I can live with a stuffy nose but this horrible hacking cough is killing me. I have almost coughed up both lungs the last two days. Dry cough. No fever. I have tried Robitussin DM, tea and honey, hot toddies, nothing is working. I even tried a nebulizer treatment. Guess it's time to call Dr. Martin.

SO had it last week and is doing better except for a blotchy red rash on his face. I need to get well for a formal I am going to on Sat.

bit confusing there

I've had the horrible cough for over a week now. My office co-workers have threatened to spray me with lysol and keep throwing cough drops at me. :bawl:

dachsom

bit confusing there

I've had the horrible cough for over a week now. My office co-workers have threatened to spray me with lysol and keep throwing cough drops at me. :bawl:

By the time I got to the dr, my temp was 102.5. Didn't have one earlier this morning. Sorry for the confusion.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
That bug is "going around." I got over the worst of it 2 weeks ago, and it wasn't until yesterday that I went most of the day without hacking up stuff. Had the sinus, etc. for about a month (without meds). Hope you folks feel better soon!