Sickening Forumites

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Name the Forumite(s) that make you wanna puke after you read their posts.

Here's my list

NHboy
Nonno
Forestal
That crazy Dem goof who was running for election but stopped posting. What's his name???

W

Wenchy

Here's my list

NHboy
Nonno
Forestal

I don't know a single person who has met their MPD butts IRL, or yours either.

I puke just fine on my own. Thanks for your concern. :cheers:

JimW711

Driving the Z

Here's my list

NHboy
Nonno
Forestal
That crazy Dem goof who was running for election but stopped posting. What's his name???

Forestal .. a :loser: gets my vote :patriot:

limblips

PREMO Member

Here's my list

NHboy
Nonno
Forestal

Sheesh, what do you have to do to get your name on the list? I try, I try and no joy. But since I am here, I vote for Dork!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Here's my list

NHboy
Nonno
Forestal
Well anhoyingboy & Nonno are the same person.

Stool is just a low IQ wanker sitting at his rented computer slobbering on himself.

JPC was just funny.

M

Mousebaby

You know what makes me wanna puke??? Politics! I hate it! I can't seem to get away from it in these forums, but I deal with it, so get over it! :evil:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just passing through...

I find it funny when someone makes a lame attempt to jab at someone that makes no meaning.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
What? I'm not liberal enough to be on that list? :spaz:

Well, you are a little too liberal but you aren't that obnoxious. When I see some of your posts, I just shake my head but they don't make me puke. My biggest concern is that your liberal views may rub off on your child. If you want to give up your child to a normal family with conservative values, let me know. We have an extra room.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Well, you are a little too liberal but you aren't that obnoxious. When I see some of your posts, I just shake my head but they don't make me puke. My biggest concern is that your liberal views may rub off on your child. If you want to give up your child to a normal family with conservative values, let me know. We have an extra room.

Hate to break it to you buddy, but I have been a Dem from the womb. I started kicking upon Nixon's resignation.

I don't like blatent partisianship though, and alot of what I have seen and heard coming out of the Republican convention this week makes me think Reagan, Eisenhower, and T. Roosevelt must be spinning in their graves. The latter must really have loved Thompsons comments about Palin being the first national candidate who could field dress a moose.

JimW711

Driving the Z
The latter must really have loved Thompsons comments about Palin being the first national candidate who could field dress a moose.

Works for me :sarcasm:

Question?? Did the hospital make a mistake and give Forestal a Lobotomy where he was supposed to get the Colonoscopy?? Or did he get the Colonoscopy where he was supposed to get the Lobotomy?? I ask because he's got shyt for brains. :roflmao:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Works for me :sarcasm:

I actually think Teddy R. said it best on how to handle foreign policy: Speak softly and carry a big stick.

He was both an avid hunter and a conservationist.

Wonder what he would think of drilling for oil in ANWR?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I actually think Teddy R. said it best on how to handle foreign policy: Speak softly and carry a big stick.

If he had the common sense he appears to have, he'd be all for it. :yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

:yay: Some folks, it would seem, haven't a clue what is at issue here.

What else is new?? :killingme

awpitt

Main Streeter

TR wouldn't have allowed us to move toward 70% dependance on overseas resources in the first place.