• A Main streem media reporter

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • JPC, JR

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
"Sickening" poll

Out of these four choices, which sickens you the most? I intentionally left Obama off the list because he would have likely gotten all the votes.

BTW, I realized that I spelled "mainstream" and "molester" wrong but I can't change it. Oops.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Out of these four choices, which sickens you the most? I intentionally left Obama off the list because he would have likely gotten all the votes.

BTW, I realized that I spelled "mainstream" and "molester" wrong but I can't change it. Oops.

Obama doesn't even sicken me as much as a child molester does.

limblips

PREMO Member
I just want to puke at the mention of any of them, that's pretty sickening.

I used to think that defense attorneys were lower than whale #### until a friend who is a trial attorney told me that they do not try to get the criminal off, they are there to ensure the accused is given all the rights of law he is afforded under the Constitution. As a matter of fact, when an accused admits to his attorney that he is guilty, the approach changes to making sure he is given all the rights of a convicted person under the law. On the surface it make seem like they are scum, but they are part of our checks and balances to ensure justice is meted out fairly and properly.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Stupid poll. Child molesters are the worst. Defense lawyers are defending people that may in fact be innocent, so you never know. The low life scum is often done pro bono and someone has to defend them because it's in the Bill of Rights. JPC is pretty far down the ladder but he's more of a child neglecter and all around moron, not a child molester. Main steam media reporters are just...blech for the most part.

Beta84

They're out to get us
If he meant JPC, SR, I'd put him 3 of 4 of this list. If he really means JR, he's 4 of 4. Poor kid is a product of a ####ty set of parents - hard to fault him too much for that. Jimmy, SR, is a product of his own beliefs, so he's far worse than a defense attorney.

which one is the flailing lunatic politician running around on SOMD.com?

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Stupid poll. Child molesters are the worst. Defense lawyers are defending people that may in fact be innocent, so you never know. The low life scum is often done pro bono and someone has to defend them because it's in the Bill of Rights. JPC is pretty far down the ladder but he's more of a child neglecter and all around moron, not a child molester. Main steam media reporters are just...blech for the most part.

:yeahthat:

:coffee: