SICKENING to ANY mother

somd whisper

jayden0405 said:
This is sickening to ANY MOTHER..............

How a 15 year old BOY was babysitting a 4yr old girl and her 7yr old brother, he apparently raped & beat the 4yr old and she has now DIED, how devastating can that be for the poor baby girls mother.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/9415091/detail.html

This story sent chills down my spine....I wonder though...in the story it said "The incident happened Wednesday night in the 2900 block of Goodwood Road in northeast Baltimore. Police said 15-year-old Ronald Hinton had been baby-sitting the 4-year-old girl and her 7-year-old brother since Monday."

So the child was taking care of these little guys for 3 days?

somd whisper

BOHDEN said:
Very upsetting to read.

Can you imagine if this teen was left with these two young children for three whole days, what he could have been doing to them?

Maybe I just read the story wrong....

Lilypad

Unreal-

John Bryant, Ronald Hinton the suspects cousin, said the family stands behind the suspect and does not believe he abused Janiya. He said a fan had fallen on the young girl the day before, causing the scratches and bruises cited by police.
Hinton was baby-sitting Janiya and her brother for two or three days, but another adult relative had been in and out of the house several times Wednesday.
John Bryant said the family has "had several death threats" after news of the charges. He also said Hinton's mother had her tires slashed and received "nasty notes."

I am sick to death hearing about babies and children being abused and killed, what is it going to take? And, I'm sick of family and friends covering for and suporting the ones who do it. When did it become OKAY to hurt or kill a baby or child?

somd whisper

Lilypad said:
John Bryant, Ronald Hinton the suspects cousin, said the family stands behind the suspect and does not believe he abused Janiya. He said a fan had fallen on the young girl the day before, causing the scratches and bruises cited by police.
Hinton was baby-sitting Janiya and her brother for two or three days, but another adult relative had been in and out of the house several times Wednesday.
John Bryant said the family has "had several death threats" after news of the charges. He also said Hinton's mother had her tires slashed and received "nasty notes."

I am sick to death hearing about babies and children being abused and killed, what is it going to take? And, I'm sick of family and friends covering for and suporting the ones who do it. When did it become OKAY to hurt or kill a baby or child?

I thought there were bite marks, they cannot think that a fan would do that. Why on earth would they leave two little ones in the care of a 15 year old boy for such a long period of time. Sad

jayden0405

Lilypad said:

IT SAYS IN THE NEWS THAT RONALD HINTON ADMITTED TO SEXUALLY ABUSING THE LITTLE GIRL.......SO HOW CAN ANYONE COVER FOR HIM