Attachments

• Horse-Stuck-In-Tree-Gracie-.jpg
    Horse-Stuck-In-Tree-Gracie-.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 525
  • Horse-Stuck-In-Tree-Right.jpg
    Horse-Stuck-In-Tree-Right.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 82

Cowgirl

If it's every horse owners nightmare, why wouldn't the horse owners remove the trees? Sounds more like it never enters the horse owners mind.

If there is anything in the pasture that might have a remote possibility of hurting a horse, the horse will find it. Seems they love to get into trouble.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
If there is anything in the pasture that might have a remote possibility of hurting a horse, the horse will find it. Seems they love to get into trouble.

We have a horse who is a regular Denise the Menace, if there is trouble, he finds it!! Real clown!

devinej

We have a horse who is a regular Denise the Menace, if there is trouble, he finds it!! Real clown!

just wanted to share a picture of a pony i had, now she belongs to busterduck heheheeeee

and yes i did take the picture before helping her out...she wasn't panicking, just very curious and annoyed about the red feed pan stuck on her leg...that's what she gets for pawing...:whistle:

Attachments

• feed pan.JPG
    feed pan.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 83
  • feed pan2.JPG
    feed pan2.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 86
  • feed pan3.JPG
    feed pan3.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 85

Duckz

just wanted to share a picture of a pony i had, now she belongs to busterduck heheheeeee

and yes i did take the picture before helping her out...she wasn't panicking, just very curious and annoyed about the red feed pan stuck on her leg...that's what she gets for pawing...:whistle:

:killingme:killingme :popcorn:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!

:lmao:
Did she learn not to paw?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Awww, Red Pony is so good natured.