Silly Terrorists.....

BigSlam123b

Only happy When It Rains
Web Site Claims GI Captured in Iraq

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Iraqi militants claimed in a Web statement Tuesday to have taken an American soldier hostage and threatened to behead him in 72 hours unless the Americans release Iraqi prisoners. The U.S. military said it was investigating, but the claim's authenticity could not be immediately confirmed.

The posting, on a Web site that frequently carried militants' statements, included a photo of a man purported to be an American soldier, wearing desert fatigues and seated on a concrete floor with his hands tied behind his back.

A gun barrel was pointed at his head, and behind him on the wall is a black banner emblazoned with the Islamic profession of faith, "There is no god but God and Muhammad is His prophet."

You think they would have picked a less popular toy line, than GI Joe Special OPS.
:peace:

Attachments

• toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 120

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If it weren't for the Hollywood Elite tread, this would be the funniest thing I've heard all day. :lol:

POOH

Ugly women send me karma.
Oh God, Please Release My Husband!

OH GOD, PLEASE RELEASE MY HUSBAND!

Attachments

• hostage.jpg
    hostage.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 99

POOH

Rumsfeld is doing all he can.

Attachments

• rumsfeld.jpg
    rumsfeld.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 94

POOH

And last but not least.

"There is NO American military man John Adam here!"

Move along, Nothing to see.

Attachments

• baghdadbob4kl.jpg
    baghdadbob4kl.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 87

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
POOH said:
OH GOD, PLEASE RELEASE MY HUSBAND!

CRIKY! This is the best I've seen in some time. Bebe's mommy doesn't really need John back. Now he's worth $500K if he dies over there!

ylexot

Super Genius
vraiblonde said:
Does he have documentation to prove it?
He will as soon as I finish typing it up in MS Word, go to Staples, and fax it to him. Anybody have his fax number handy?

:lmao: