Simply Scentastic!

M

Mousebaby

I would like all the ladies here on the forum to go and visit my girlfriends website. She makes all her stuff by hand. She has all kinds of things to offer, lotions, soaps, scrubs and even stuff for kids and the guys! I helped her name the site but she is the one that does all the work and I just tried one of her sugar scrubs and I LOVE IT! It was Cherry Almond scent and it smelled good enough to eat! :drool: Do me a favor and go check it out! I will see if I can't hook you up with a free sample of something if you mention my name!

SIMPLY SCENTASTIC

If this is spam I'm sorry, I thought it was ok to point the ladies towards beauty stuff!

W

Wenchy

I would like all the ladies here on the forum to go and visit my girlfriends website. She makes all her stuff by hand. She has all kinds of things to offer, lotions, soaps, scrubs and even stuff for kids and the guys! I helped her name the site but she is the one that does all the work and I just tried one of her sugar scrubs and I LOVE IT! It was Cherry Almond scent and it smelled good enough to eat! :drool: Do me a favor and go check it out! I will see if I can't hook you up with a free sample of something if you mention my name!

SIMPLY SCENTASTIC

If this is spam I'm sorry, I thought it was ok to point the ladies towards beauty stuff!

First thing that caught my eye:

Your oder will ship once your check clears.

Just a heads up, and you might want to let her know. :lol:

M

Mousebaby

First thing that caught my eye:

Just a heads up, and you might want to let her know. :lol:

Oh :lol: I sure will mention it, something else I noticed was the scrubs are not listed. Just ask her for the scrubs and she will probably send you a list of the aromas they come in. She sent me Cherry Almond, Cherry Lemonade and Censored on the Beach (smells like sex on the beach drink) I will make sure she gets them listed on her site asap!

S

Special_K44

Scents

I also sell Mia Bella candles for you local ladies. You can go to my website at 2GoodCandles.com. I prefer you email me directly at karen@levalleyhome.com my prices are cheaper than the company website. But the body scrub I just had to order.uuuuummmm. Sorry didnt mean to step on toes. I was only trying to help some who may want their candles ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator: