Since DirecTV dumped Versus

Anyone know where I can watch the CAPS game on Thursday in Lusby, Solomon's or the Saint Mary's area?

Thanks!

thatguy

I checked both of their line-ups (on DirecTV they are 640 and 641) and they are showing either the O's or the Nat's game that night. :cds:

This is driving me crazy! Seems my only option is to drive to either Chesapeake Beach or Waldorf.

maybe you should try the rudy duck or jake and al's

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
I know Jake and Al's is a DirectTV subscriber. Sounds like Cattamaran's might be the best option.

ohstate

From Versus - list of local providers

Looks like Calvert comcast or Dish network might be your best bets.

Comcast Calvert - Prince Frederick VERSUSChannel68
Comcast Calvert - Prince Frederick - Digital VERSUSChannel68
RCN Cable - Bethesda Not Available
RCN Cable - Bethesda - Rebuild Not Available
RCN Cable - Bethesda - Digital Rebuild VERSUSChannel382
RCN Cable - Bethesda - Digital VERSUSChannel1364
DTV - USA - Satellite: North America VERSUSChannelW5421ChannelW5422AFN Satellite - USA - Satellite: United States Not Available
C-Band - USA - Satellite: North America VERSUSChannelG7-21
DIRECTV Washington - Washington - Satellite: Local Not Available
DIRECTV - USA - Satellite: United States Not Available
DISH Network - USA - Satellite: United States VERSUSChannel151
DISH Washington - Washington - Satellite: Local VERSUSChannel151
Globecast - USA - Satellite: United States Not Available
Sky Angel - USA - Satellite: United States Not Available

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
DirecTV, the most sports programming anywhere :sarcasm:

I guess I'll miss the games because I ain't switching to cable.

DipStick

I ain't switchin' to cable, so I guess I'll watch the ARCA race instead. :ohwell:

Versus is a joke. :rolleyes:

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
For anyone who still hasn't found a place to watch the Caps game tonight, the Green Door will have the game on. :buddies:

DipStick

Apparently, DirecTV offered to air the games tonight and Versus didn't allow them. Also, industry sources say it was Versus who demanded the network be pulled off DirecTV while negotiations.

Versus is a sick joke on hockey fans and IRL fans.

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
It's all hear say at this point. DirecTV is blaming Versus, Versus is blaming DirecTV. No one knows the actual story yet.

DipStick

It's all hear say at this point. DirecTV is blaming Versus, Versus is blaming DirecTV. No one knows the actual story yet.

CSN airs most of the Caps games (so I'll miss tonight's game,:bigwhoop:) and I can get the IndyCar races online so eff Versus.

I hope the NHL, ACC, IRL and NASCAR enjoy the money they got because they screwed their fans by dealing with a network that has overpromised and underdelivered.