Singing!

SingerLady

Hello.... I was wondering if any one else here enjoys to sing and if they are any good? I would love to find someone that is musically inclined to jam out with! I love to sing, hints the name! I love all types of music, from country, hip hop, or even rock n roll. Let me know thanks! :popcorn:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Hello.... I was wondering if any one else here enjoys to sing and if they are any good? I would love to find someone that is musically inclined to jam out with! I love to sing, hints the name! I love all types of music, from country, hip hop, or even rock n roll. Let me know thanks! :popcorn:

You should PM DoWhat.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Hello.... I was wondering if any one else here enjoys to sing and if they are any good? I would love to find someone that is musically inclined to jam out with! I love to sing, hence the name! I love all types of music, from country, hip hop, or even rock n roll. Let me know thanks! :popcorn:

:fixed:

Unless you're GQ's MPD :biggrin:

K

Kain99

I was diagnosed with Vocal Cord Paralysis last Summer. My singing voice is virtually gone. Doc says that the voice often returns without treatment during the first year after damage.

So I wait, and keep the crooning in the car to a minimum. :lol:

SingerLady

I was diagnosed with Vocal Cord Paralysis last Summer. My singing voice is virtually gone. Doc says that the voice often returns without treatment during the first year after damage.

So I wait, and keep the crooning in the car to a minimum. :lol:

Gosh, I'm sorry I don't know what I would do if I lost my voice. Singing is my life.:howdy: