Singular Passion

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
In mathematics there is a term, "singularity," which refers to a very rare and beautiful event. Sometimes there are very singular people, for whom one feels much, much more than love. Almost an obsession. And the limitations which the world and our own frail bodies might attempt to place on that feeling fail to change it; and you know that however long you live or how many lives you may live, there will only be that one singularity. If you have known such an experience, you know exactly from whence I speak. When one chapter closes, another opens, but that one spot in experience can never be duplicated. For a soulmate, these things seem elementary.

I have had such an experience. I shall cherish the feeling I recall, brief and sporadic though it might have been.

So I'm posting a link to a song I can't bear to listen to, but must:

Sting- A thousand years - YouTube

ZARA

In mathematics there is a term, "singularity," which refers to a very rare and beautiful event. Sometimes there are very singular people, for whom one feels much, much more than love. Almost an obsession. And the limitations which the world and our own frail bodies might attempt to place on that feeling fail to change it; and you know that however long you live or how many lives you may live, there will only be that one singularity. If you have known such an experience, you know exactly from whence I speak. When one chapter closes, another opens, but that one spot in experience can never be duplicated. For a soulmate, these things seem elementary.

I have had such an experience. I shall cherish the feeling I recall, brief and sporadic though it might have been.

So I'm posting a link to a song I can't bear to listen to, but must:

Sting- A thousand years - YouTube

For you my friend. :huggy:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
It's a beautiful song.

She's at peace now, RR. Perhaps you'll find your peace now too.

I don't know about the peace part - that's up to God - but I do know that she wants me to get my sh!t together and recover. Woke up with that feeling and I'm determined to do it. Gonna make her proud (or, at least, amused).

belvak

Happy Camper
I don't know about the peace part - that's up to God - but I do know that she wants me to get my sh!t together and recover. Woke up with that feeling and I'm determined to do it. Gonna make her proud (or, at least, amused).

:huggy::huggy: