Sink caulking

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
What type of caulk or sealant do you use around a sink (kitchen) that's set in/on a ceramic tile counter top? Regular clear silicone? :shrug:

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
What type of caulk or sealant do you use around a sink (kitchen) that's set in/on a ceramic tile counter top? Regular clear silicone? :shrug:
heh you said "caulk"

Pete

Repete
Any silicone based sealant, try to find one that matches your sink. Clear looks ghetto.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
If you lived up here you could hire me for all your home maintenance.

MMDad

Lem Putt
crabcake said:
If you go to Lowe's (I know you won't go there since you hate the 48) the caulk is labeled for the use. Pretty easy.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
DoWhat said:
If you lived up here you could hire me for all your home maintenance.

I don't need anyone to do it for me (but thanks for the offer :kiss:); I'm just not sure if there's a certain type to use since it'll be in contact with ceramic (sink and tiles) and grout.

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
I don't need anyone to do it for me (but thanks for the offer :kiss:); I'm just not sure if there's a certain type to use since it'll be in contact with ceramic (sink and tiles) and grout.
Nope but be sure you use plenty. If water leaks down between the sink and the counter top it can make the particle board swell.