Sirius XM radio

belvak

Happy Camper
I recently renewed my subscription and signed up for the internet listening option on a whim. Best decision I have made in a long time!! $2.99/month, and I can listen any time I want, anywhere I want -- through my home computer, or at my work computer (like I'm doing right now)!!! Sure beats hearing chatter in the office, or the piped in "white noise"!! Of course, I do have to remember to not :singer: out loud!!!

Incase anyone is interested...

Our Most Popular Packages - SiriusXM Radio

Pete

Repete
In the last shuffling of channels they took away XM20 and I am pissed. I can't find a channel that is simmilar.

belvak

Happy Camper
In the last shuffling of channels they took away XM20 and I am pissed. I can't find a channel that is simmilar.

Do you remember what the name of the channel was? Was it Top 20 on 20? If so, that's on channel 3 now. You might be able to find a conversion chart somewhere. Or, do you mean that they just totally got rid of it? Poor Pete! :poorbaby:

Channel Lineup - SiriusXM Radio

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Do you remember what the name of the channel was? Was it Top 20 on 20? If so, that's on channel 3 now. You might be able to find a conversion chart somewhere. Or, do you mean that they just totally got rid of it? Poor Pete! :poorbaby:

Channel Lineup - SiriusXM Radio

It was 22. They replaced it with Sunny 100 out of NY and they play the rap crap every other song.

Rap makes me instantly angry and irritable.

I JUST got an email telling me about this great offer for former customers. Renew for $25 for 6 months. That's $4 a month! :lol: What a great offer for a former customer... :lol:

donmagicyourmom

I have the internet package as well, i bought a lifetime subscription to Sirius back in 2004. If you have an iPhone, Andriod and i think blackberry...get the SiriusXM app and you can stream it to your phone! when i'm in someone else's car i can use my iPhone and have sirius no matter where i'm at.