Sissy Trudeau Blames Trump For Aircraft Downing

WingsOfGold

Poor Justin, still French at heart. He really should blame the enemy and not Trump.

And I quote....
Ottawa (AFP) - Victims of an Iran-downed jetliner would still be alive if not for a recent escalation of tensions partly triggered by the United States, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday.

"I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families," Trudeau said in an interview with Global television, according to a transcript shared with other media.

assert-dominance_o_7214359.jpg

Hijinx

I can't help but wonder why so many Canadians were in Iran and why they were on a plane headed for Ukraine.
Were the thes native born Canadians or Muslim refigees Canada took in and gave Visa's and passports to.
Were they in Iran studying to be terrorists or just visiting because they thought this was a great tourist place to be.

Just seems strange to me for so many people of one country to be on that plane.

Reactions: BOP

Clem72

I can't help but wonder why so many Canadians were in Iran and why they were on a plane headed for Ukraine.
Were the thes native born Canadians or Muslim refigees Canada took in and gave Visa's and passports to.
Were they in Iran studying to be terrorists or just visiting because they thought this was a great tourist place to be.

Canada has a good number of Iranian immigrants, like we do (from the 60s and 70s). I believe most of the Canadian citizens on this plane were of Iranian descent and were visiting family. They were trying to GTFO as tensions heighened, and took a plane that was returning to Canada by way of the Ukraine.

It's not really an unusual occurance. If you have done much in the way of international travel recently this would seem completely normal. There are many discount airliners that use airfair to drum up local tourism. Turkish air is famous for this, plenty of cheap flights throughout Europe and Asia, but you have to stop in Istanbul first for half a day.

Freefaller

Poor Justin, still French at heart. He really should blame the enemy and not Trump.

And I quote....
Ottawa (AFP) - Victims of an Iran-downed jetliner would still be alive if not for a recent escalation of tensions partly triggered by the United States, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Monday.

"I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families," Trudeau said in an interview with Global television, according to a transcript shared with other media.

assert-dominance_o_7214359.jpg

Can you imagine if Trudeau had to actually act to defend his country. He can be very thankful that the United States is his neighbor and keeps him (and all Canadians) safe!

Chris0nllyn

You think it's strange that 63 people out of a country of 37.5 million were on that flight? There's hundreds of thousands of Iranian-decent Canadians, but it's strange to you?

You think the parents and kids who died on the flight were training to be terrorists?

You think the foreign students who died and were seeking a better education and better life were training to be terrorists?

Or do you not think and automatically assume that anyone who is not white and anyone who happens to be from a Middle Eastern country is automatically a terrorist or soon to be one? Matter of fact, don't answer that. You've already proven time and time again you're a bigoted ******* who hates Muslims and blacks (at a minimum).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's not really an unusual occurance. If you have done much in the way of international travel recently this would seem completely normal. There are many discount airliners that use airfair to drum up local tourism. Turkish air is famous for this, plenty of cheap flights throughout Europe and Asia, but you have to stop in Istanbul first for half a day.

Yep. Use them all the time. Egyptair., Etihad, Turkish... cheap and usually decent cabin service.

Hijinx

Cliffy being rayciss again.
No: Accusing others of being racist, but it's just her/him (whatever the hell it is) taking a cheap shot.

I do have trouble however in understanding why anyone who escaped from Iran and went to Canada would want to return.
Perhaps I am wrong to think it's because they are Muslims, but if they are Muslims why the phuck didn't they stay there to begin with,instead of going to Canada and trying to turn it into part of the Caliphate.
My post certainly had nothing to do with race more like my Islamophobia which isn't abouit race and I feely admit to.
I hate people who want me dead or enslaved . It's a quirk of mine.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Perhaps I am wrong to think it's because they are Muslims, but if they are Muslims why the phuck didn't they stay there to begin with,instead of going to Canada and trying to turn it into part of the Caliphate.
Answered your own question there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
No: Accusing others of being racist, but it's just her taking a cheap shot.

I do have trouble however in understanding why anyone who escaped from Iran and went to Canada would want to return.

Family..most likely. I saw one article that indicated one reason so many Iranian-Canadians were on the plane was they wanted to get the heck out before more SHTF.

Chris0nllyn

No: Accusing others of being racist, but it's just her/him (whatever the hell it is) taking a cheap shot.

My post certainly had nothing to do with race more like my Islamophobia which isn't abouit race and I feely admit to.
I hate people who want me dead or enslaved . It's a quirk of mine.

Yea, cheap shot. :lol: It's not your post history or anything.

I do not like what I am seeing with interrracial actions and half breed babies.
I am not alone. Many blacks and whites do not approve of it either.
I am not a coward afraid to say what I feel.
There is a portion of our society that will accept everything from Interracial to homosexual to gender mutilation.
Does this mean those who do not accept it are nut cases, racists,homophobes?
If so I accept the title.
You see we all know here in the 21st. century that there are fine black people and then there are *'s....
However I would like to see white people stand up for their race....
I don't understand white women who get jungle fever and have to see what the black man has in his pants.
An older stylish and personable once told me in a discussion about blacks that there were two kinds of negro's.
House negro's and field negro's

Whoopi is definitely not a house negro
There is something wrong with blacks....