Skank at the California Wawa....

MMDad

Lem Putt
What did this chick look like? About six months ago; give or take; I was at the WaWa on 235 and this "built" girl about 5'5"; tight jeans and tight top barely containing OMFG sweater puppies asks me to take her her friend's place because she could not get her ATM card to work in the store's ATM.

Up pops The Devil on one shoulder and the Angel on the other shoulder.
The first one was telling me, "DO IT! You might get something <wink wink> in return." The Angel won though, because there were two cops in the store and I had the feeling she was bait; to bust someone for solicitation.

Really? Please, tell us more.

sm8

One day while I was waiting for my dad to do his shopping in walmart I sat in the Subway upfront. There was this rather heavy chick (probobly close to 500 lbs) who asked just about everyone walking in and out if she could get a dollar or two to catch the bus, her ride had left her there and she needed a way home. After I finished my lunch she had already collected over 20 bucks. I figured since I was kindof stuck waiting for my dad and had nothing better to do I would just move closer and when the people she asked were about to give her money I would tell them what was going on and that she had already collected over 20 bucks. They would thank me and walk away. She got so mad she was yelling at me and telling me she was going to call the cops because I was harrassing her and stalking her and that it was assult. I guess she was too lazy to go anywhere else because she just kept sitting there asking for money. It was kind of fun and became a game at that point. Really did make the time pass by fast while I was waiting on my dad.

Moral of the story, many people are willing to give only a couple dollars but it adds up fast. The panhandlers do better asking for just a little bit and getting many givers than asking for a larger amount.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
One day while I was waiting for my dad to do his shopping in walmart I sat in the Subway upfront. There was this rather heavy chick (probobly close to 500 lbs) who asked just about everyone walking in and out if she could get a dollar or two to catch the bus, her ride had left her there and she needed a way home. After I finished my lunch she had already collected over 20 bucks. I figured since I was kindof stuck waiting for my dad and had nothing better to do I would just move closer and when the people she asked were about to give her money I would tell them what was going on and that she had already collected over 20 bucks. They would thank me and walk away. She got so mad she was yelling at me and telling me she was going to call the cops because I was harrassing her and stalking her and that it was assult. I guess she was too lazy to go anywhere else because she just kept sitting there asking for money. It was kind of fun and became a game at that point. Really did make the time pass by fast while I was waiting on my dad.

Moral of the story, many people are willing to give only a couple dollars but it adds up fast. The panhandlers do better asking for just a little bit and getting many givers than asking for a larger amount.

What did the management do when you informed them of the situation that was happening inside the store?

sm8

Said that she was not hurting any one. She was not showing violence or forcing any one to give her money and if someone wanted to give her money that was between them and her. I have a cousin who works there, He brings in carts (had hydrocephalis as a baby). He said he sees her there all the time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Said that she was not hurting any one. She was not showing violence or forcing any one to give her money and if someone wanted to give her money that was between them and her. I have a cousin who works there, He brings in carts (had hydrocephalis as a baby). He said he sees her there all the time.

Hmm.

Another good reason for me not to shop there. It's bad enough being accosted in the parking lot. Personally, I'd be pissed if it happened indoors and that Management new about it and allowed it.

drivingdaisy

That's happened to me once before back in TN but not here. It would really scare me to see someone suddenly appear while I was in the drive thru.

Once someone approached me at Target asking if I would give him half as much cash as what was on his Target refund or gift card. He even offered to go to the cashier with me.

.....who CAN'T find stuff to buy from Target? I thought it was too weird.

Thieves do this. They steal the merchandise. Then they return it, but since they don't have a reciept they can only get store credit. They then sell their gift cards for less than they are worth to make some cash.

pbotz

too many people out there playing on everyone else.I recently helped a lady out to purchase some christmas gifts for here kids, claiming single mom and what not and no cash. Wife and i did it thinking if its the real deal than we made some kids happy and was not too much to spare on our end. I spent a little over 125 total. Ironically i won $145 at 2012 local fire house christmas raffle so it was essentially a break even. its easy to fall for stuff and i may also have. The only thing i can say is it helped me feel good on what i was doing.

however i usually wont give any money to someone outside a store or what not.
The best bet is offer a tangible good or service. you will probally see them decline that and want cash only. than you know the real deal..

love the title of the post also

slseaweed

What does having hydrocephalis as a baby have to do with anything?

slseaweed

explains why he was bringing in the carts instead of being the manager.

Noooo, you guys can't be that big of morons. Just because someone had hydrocephalus doesn't mean anything. IF this cousin person is pushing carts at a store, it's not from that condition. There is something else wrong with them. Developmental delays, retardation, autism, etc

And how would i know this you might ask? Well my daughter had hydrocephalus along with another condition. Multiple surgeries later, she is perfectly normal and in fact advanced one grade level.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Noooo, you guys can't be that big of morons. Just because someone had hydrocephalus doesn't mean anything. IF this cousin person is pushing carts at a store, it's not from that condition. There is something else wrong with them. Developmental delays, retardation, autism, etc

And how would i know this you might ask? Well my daughter had hydrocephalus along with another condition. Multiple surgeries later, she is perfectly normal and in fact advanced one grade level.

It can cause all of those things and more. My brothers CP was caused by hydrocephalus. Maybe she could have said the cousin has brain damage, but she chose to state the cause of the brain damage.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I know this thread has been active for a few days now, but I have a request, please don't use the word Skank in the thread title - At first glance I thought there was a real problem, a SKUNK was in the Wa Wa
:otter:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I know this thread has been active for a few days now, but I have a request, please don't use the word Skank in the thread title - At first glance I thought there was a real problem, a SKUNK was in the Wa Wa
:otter:
They used to hang out at CIP, but the situation has been "handled".

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know this thread has been active for a few days now, but I have a request, please don't use the word Skank in the thread title - At first glance I thought there was a real problem, a SKUNK was in the Wa Wa:otter:

That was at Cheeseburger.

sm8

He does not have any other diagnosis other than having Hydrocephalis as a baby. His parents were not the type to advocate for him and get him treatments and therapies. They were more of the type to baby him and now he is an adult and both of his parents have passed away. The family now encourages him to do for himself. He is still well taken care of but is held to much higher standards than he ever was before. He is progressing well so I am sure if he had recieved early intervention he would be at a functional level of any average adult.