skinny jeans and heels

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I just put on my skinny jeans that haven't fit me for a year but now through diet & exercise a miracle occured. I got my groove back.

I don't know if my tomboy self can handle it but how many of you rocked the look? I think I look good, I need another's opinion. I really want to wear them somewhere.....

Mojo

I just put on my skinny jeans that haven't fit me for a year but now through diet & exercise a miracle occured. I got my groove back.

I don't know if my tomboy self can handle it but how many of you rocked the look? I think I look good, I need another's opinion. I really want to wear them somewhere.....

Get hot on some pictures :clap: MissKitty and I will give you our professional opinions.

MissKitty

It was because you almost got picked up by the creepy guy in the van wasn't it?

M

Mousebaby

Ya know, back in the 80's they were called peg legged jeans. Why skinny jeans? Does it make you feel less retro? :shrug:

B

Beth_kennedy

:worthless

morningbell

hmmmmmm
It was because you almost got picked up by the creepy guy in the van wasn't it?

I just can't walk that far in heels :eek:uch:

Ya know, back in the 80's they were called peg legged jeans. Why skinny jeans? Does it make you feel less retro? :shrug:

Pegged is what you did to your jeans, remember they finally added the bottons on the bottom. It does make me feel less retro, I don't want to remember the 80s thank you very much :lmao:

B

Beth_kennedy

I can't take a pic right now :whistle:

You have to see in person, really, you don't get the full effect with a pic

:lmao: ohhhhh ok, maybe one day when I get back, beers and pizza...

Congrats on the diet and the success....enjoy!

lbreder

2into4
Not everyone can pull the skinny jean off. If you can, go for it and rock it out! I wouldnt worry about what others think as long as you are happy with the way you look.

B

Beth_kennedy

Not everyone can pull the skinny jean off. If you can, go for it and rock it out! I wouldnt worry about what others think as long as you are happy with the way you look.

HELL yeah! Rock and Roll:buddies:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

BF came home and called them "birfday cakes":lmao:

I have been a tomboy for so long. When I try on a dress or heels or a dress and heels I feel like I look cheesy. I have this image of a woman in a dress suit with jewelry and amke up and well, its not me. I wish someone would put me on what not to wear, it would clear a lot of things up for my body type.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
skinny jeans and heels

Totally 70's. If you're going for retro and have the verve to pull it off, yay for you. Otherwise, wear the skinny jeans with heeled clogs and send the Candies to the thief store for some Fashion Don't to make a fool of herself over.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wish someone would put me on what not to wear, it would clear a lot of things up for my body type.

My FU outfit is a pair of khakis with a white tank and a boxy navy blazer. It's masculine, but I'm a petite blonde girly who comes off like a kid, so it works for me better than the whatever-color power suit, which looks like I'm trying too hard.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I don't want to remember the 80s thank you very much :lmao:

:nono: You only recently parted with those jellies and big neon earrings sista!

Today, I sported a pair of denim leggings and a t-shirt that I cut the neck out of so it hung down on the shoulder:jet:

I tied the bottom and donned the mocs before I went to the store.

I'm such a throw back:lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:nono: You only recently parted with those jellies and big neon earrings sista!
Today, I sported a pair of denim leggings and a t-shirt that I cut the neck out of so it hung down on the shoulder:jet:

I tied the bottom and donned the mocs before I went to the store.

I'm such a throw back:lol:

Thank god I found someone willing to take them, you do realize they were for an 80s party in WI :lmao:

lbreder

2into4
Ive seen lots of people wear the skinny jean with chucks and they looked good. Ive also seen them in heels and its all a personal decision. I havent been able to wear heels since having knee surgery, and I wouldnt mind rocking the chucks. Its all trial and error! Just dont do the whole rolling the pants thing....thats not a good come back.

T

toppick08

I'm glad to see the old jeans of my high school era come back.:yay:

I think they flatter a woman's figure, better than hip huggers....:barf:

IMO.