Skins - 9ers

PsyOps

Pixelated
May as well start one now before dowit jumps in here asking "why you skins fans so quiet" :blahblah: or baz, "The only time you skins fans having anything to say is when the skins are winning" :blahblah:

I'm not expecting much from the Skins today.

Last edited:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
May as well start one now before dowit jumps in here asking "why you skins fans so quiet" :blahblah: or baz, "The only time you skins fans having anything to say is when the skins are winning" :blahblah:

I'm not expecting much from the Skins today.

It would be nice to win though so I can post.......:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
D pressure is actually looking pretty good so far. Now if only the secondary can cover some receivers.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Holy MotherFather that was HUUUGE!

My halftime adjustments:
Sellers either as TE or FB not just special teams. (He has better hands than Helu)

DEF - WRAP YOUR ARMS ON THE TACKLES!!

RECEIVERS - Show some testicular fortitude and RUN YOUR ROUTES AND CATCH THE EFFING BALL!!!! Give Beck a chance to win you pansy ass mfer's.

Brandon Banks - DIAF or learn to take a knee, no shame in that.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Holy MotherFather that was HUUUGE!

My halftime adjustments:

Get a decent o line
Get a group of WR that are at least NFL average in talent and skill
Promise to send the entire D to...uh...well...tell them all they have to stay HERE if they don't get their ass in gear.

Granted, it's a shorter half time than it used to be but, we gotta start somewhere.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Beck stinks!

And who would do better with that line and skill people? Brady? Peyton? Elway???

The ONLY guy who could make this team any better on offense would need a little dirt in the huddle to draw up some stuff with his finger that would work with what he has against who they are playing and he is sitting up in the booth doing radio.

:shrug:

PsyOps

Pixelated
And who would do better with that line and skill people? Brady? Peyton? Elway???

The ONLY guy who could make this team any better on offense would need a little dirt in the huddle to draw up some stuff with his finger that would work with what he has against who they are playing and he is sitting up in the booth doing radio.

:shrug:

SONNY... SONNY... SONNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
End of game adjustments:

Sabotage the cars of:
MeAngelo Hall
Brandon Banks
The Shanahans

Hopefully these guys die in a fire tonight.

I sincerely mean that.

Mike Shanahan your "system" sucks you are a washed up has been that inherited a HOFer QB. Your son could not out scheme a a 12 year old playing Madden.