Skins add depth to D-line...

BuddyLee

Football addict
They just acquired Erasmus James, the Vikings 2005 first round pick for a conditional 7th round pick.

Not very good stats since his rookie campaign but he's also been limited with knee injuries. Maybe a decent back-up.

The least we can lose is a 7th.:yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Injury plagued career so far....I don't think he will make the team, so I don't see us losing the 7th round pick...

But what I do find interesting, which I think maybe the league should look into, is that on Friday, the Vikes let him go, then when they find out we were gonna bring him to camp, they "re-nig" so to speak and say oh no, he's still with us.....

Kinda skeptical about that.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
Injury plagued career so far....I don't think he will make the team, so I don't see us losing the 7th round pick...

But what I do find interesting, which I think maybe the league should look into, is that on Friday, the Vikes let him go, then when they find out we were gonna bring him to camp, they "re-nig" so to speak and say oh no, he's still with us.....

Kinda skeptical about that.

Just read the story, Skins called before the paperwork was filed to release him. They jumped to him before others could get there it seems..

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Just read the story, Skins called before the paperwork was filed to release him. They jumped to him before others could get there it seems..

Oh, that would make sense :yay:

I was listening to it on Riggo radio and they were saying something didn't sound right with the story, so I needed to dig into it but hadn't gotten around to it...