Skins are screwing it up

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Mrs. Jones said:

Alright, I'm having dinner - steak and scallops - bouncing around the TV channels, golf, the news, etc., and I see the Redskins are ahead of the Colts 14 - 10!

On any given Sunday????

onebdzee

off the shelf
Bustem' Down said:
I think he may need hard liquer by now.

I think so, too....and maybe I'll grab his helmet on the way in so his head doesn't hurt so bad from hitting that wall

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Bustem' Down said:
10 penalties for 91 yards. :banghead:
2-10-WAS28 (8:31) C.Portis left tackle pushed ob at WAS 48 for 20 yards (A.Bethea).
PENALTY on WAS-C.Rabach, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at WAS 28 - No Play.

3-8-IND9 (4:16) M.Brunell sacked at IND 15 for -6 yards. FUMBLES, and recovers at IND 16. M.Brunell to IND 16 for no gain (R.Mathis).
PENALTY on WAS-S.Moss, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at IND 16. Minus 7 sack yards.

N.Novak kicks 64 yards from WAS 15 to IND 21. T.Wilkins to IND 39 for 18 yards (V.Fox).
PENALTY on WAS-S.Taylor, Offside on Free Kick, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 15 - No Play.
PENALTY on WAS-D.Frost, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 10 - No Play.

2-10-IND47 (2:12) (Shotgun) P.Manning pass short left to B.Fletcher to WAS 46 for 7 yards (K.Wright) [M.Washington].
PENALTY on WAS-M.Washington, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at WAS 46.

(Pass formation) TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. P.Manning pass to R.Wayne is incomplete. ATTEMPT FAILS.
PENALTY on WAS-K.Wright, Defensive Holding, 1 yard, enforced at WAS 2 - No Play.

1-10-WAS38 (1:17) PENALTY on WAS-J.Jansen, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at WAS 38 - No Play.

3-10-IND46 (3:04) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass short left to B.Lloyd to IND 29 for 17 yards (A.Bethea) [R.Mathis].
PENALTY on WAS-C.Samuels, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at IND 46 - No Play.

1-10-IND33 (2:07) M.Brunell pass short right to L.Betts to IND 20 for 13 yards (C.June).
PENALTY on WAS-C.Rabach, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at IND 33 - No Play.

If I were Gibbs, there would be more than a whole lot of yelling in that locker room.