Skins / Eagles

LordStanley

I know nothing
As much as I want to watch this game, I dont think I can stomach another Eagles loss. Especially if its against the skins... Woah is me

:frown:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
As much as I want to watch this game, I dont think I can stomach another Eagles loss. Especially if its against the skins... Woah is me

And the Eagles will lose because...:shrug:

Last week was a fluke, it will never happen again in our lifetime...kind of like haley's comet or something.

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
nachomama said:

Last week was a fluke, it will never happen again in our lifetime...kind of like haley's comet or something.

speaking of something that is never going to happen....How about the Eagles winning a Super Bowl

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:

Loosing to the Saints is a fluke.

Loosing to Tampa and Jacksonville means this team is falling apart.

Nanny Pam

I am an Eagles fan.
Hubby is a Redskin fan.

It WILL be ugly at our house this Sunday.

Go Birds!

Last edited:

Ponytail

LordStanley said:
Loosing to the Saints is a fluke.

Loosing to Tampa and Jacksonville means this team is falling apart.

It'll be on in HD at my house. :yay: It's only mid season. They've had two weeks to get Stallworth and Westbrook healthy. Trent Cole will be extra fired up due to his recent contract extension and him being basically a new found and matured talent from the bench. Dawkins will be looking to prove himself again as he was embarrassed BADLY two weeks ago. Dawkins doesn't get beat like he did that game. Not sure what was going on with him, but my man was in granny gear. He'll be out for blood. McNabb...eh...who knows. He'll be out to prove that he's worthy of being a top ranked quarterback (again), but on any given week, you never know which McNabb is going to show up.

Gotta love the variables that this team provides us for our weekly drama. Remember, it could be worse there Lord, we could be Miami or LA fans, or worse than that...Redskins fans. :shocking:. :shrug:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ponytail said:
It'll be on in HD at my house. :yay: It's only mid season. They've had two weeks to get Stallworth and Westbrook healthy. Trent Cole will be extra fired up due to his recent contract extension and him being basically a new found and matured talent from the bench. Dawkins will be looking to prove himself again as he was embarrassed BADLY two weeks ago. Dawkins doesn't get beat like he did that game. Not sure what was going on with him, but my man was in granny gear. He'll be out for blood. McNabb...eh...who knows. He'll be out to prove that he's worthy of being a top ranked quarterback (again), but on any given week, you never know which McNabb is going to show up.

Gotta love the variables that this team provides us for our weekly drama. Remember, it could be worse there Lord, we could be Miami or LA fans, or worse than that...Redskins fans. :shocking:. :shrug:

God I hope they turn things around. I cant take two loosing philly teams.

The Flyers are killing me....

Ponytail

LordStanley said:
God I hope they turn things around. I cant take two loosing philly teams.

The Flyers are killing me....

Yea, I don't ever remember seeing the Flyers this bad. Hey, there's always the Wings!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What in the world...

LordStanley said:

...makes you worry about the Redskins, especially coming off of your bye?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Larry Gude said:
...makes you worry about the Redskins, especially coming off of your bye?

As inconsistant as both teams have been this year, Its anyone game.

Skins are still high coming off last weeks win. Thats a momentum builder.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It is said...

LordStanley said:
As inconsistant as both teams have been this year, Its anyone game.

Skins are still high coming off last weeks win. Thats a momentum builder.

...that the only time a Red Sox fan is considered the 'happy' one is when they are standing next to an Eagles fan.

The Skins got outplayed pretty much the whole game and needed five breaks anyway to win; Tuna going for two early when he did NOT need to, the TO drop, the blocked field goal, the face mask and making a 47 yarder with a replacement kicker.

I'll take any points I can get but it's a long, long shot for us to actually win this game.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I can't believe I'm about to say this ...

Nanny Pam said:
I am an Eagles fan.
Hubby is a Redskin fan.

It WILL be ugly at our house this Sunday.

Go Birds!

But I hope the skins STOMP your Beagles today. :bubble:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Why on that weird TD where McNabb threw to Brown, he cauffed it up, and Buckhalter caught it ran for a TD are they saying it was a fumble? It looked to me Brown never has possesion, so it should have been a pass....not a fumble...

I'm just wondering because McNabb is my fantasy QB, and I think it should have been a pass TD