Skins/Falcons...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK, I worked all day and only caught the 14 points we scored early and heard the last 10 farsical minutes on the radio.

What happened on the 3rd quarter Jason pic? All I've been able to gather is that we were moving the ball well and then it got batted in the air, but the bits and pieces I caught were implying it was a real bad rookie mistake.

What happened? How'd he play overall?

boatdoctor

in the engine room
Only saw the first bit with two TDs and had to go and do the Sunday grocery ritual. They were great out the gate but oh well............. :howdy:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
OK, I worked all day and only caught the 14 points we scored early and heard the last 10 farsical minutes on the radio.

What happened on the 3rd quarter Jason pic? All I've been able to gather is that we were moving the ball well and then it got batted in the air, but the bits and pieces I caught were implying it was a real bad rookie mistake.

They blitzzed his azz off and was rushing his passes. Got picked off.
Simple

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Larry Gude said:

Once we got the lead we played not to lose, and well you know how that worked out...

They didn't give him many chances to mess up, or make any real plays either in the 2nd half. They rushed him big time in the 2nd half and he wasn't able to handle it.

The INT was almost a fumble in that it squirted out of his hands and fell into a linemans hands 2 yards away.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
AK-74me said:
Once we got the lead we played not to lose, and well you know how that worked out...

They didn't give him many chances to mess up, or make any real plays either in the 2nd half. They rushed him big time in the 2nd half and he wasn't able to handle it.

The INT was almost a fumble in that it squirted out of his hands and fell into a linemans hands 2 yards away.

He also threw an interception near the end of the game (in the end zone).

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
He also threw an interception near the end of the game (in the end zone).

:yeahthat: It was first and goal on the two, I don't see why he couldn't have lumbered in given his size on any of the other downs. Speaking of which, he looks ackward as hell squatting behind the center.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So...

...we took the ball down to their two in the third quarter before the fumble/pic?

Also, I''ll bet you a dollar Shawn Springs was not hurt. I think he got sat as punishment for talking to that reporter.

GibbsCo is taking on a new level of paranoia.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
AK-74me said:

:nono: You mean the Line and the Backs couldn't pick up the blitz. That is their job! Protect the quaterback from these blitz packages, and they failed to do so.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Softballkid said:
:nono: You mean the Line and the Backs couldn't pick up the blitz. That is their job! Protect the quaterback from these blitz packages, and they failed to do so.

Well when we they rush more people then we have blockers for there is someone open and it is up to the QB to make a play and find him or use his feet. I kept hearing Cambell is much more mobile than Brunell, so far I haven't seen it.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
AK-74me said:
Well when we they rush more people then we have blockers for there is someone open and it is up to the QB to make a play and find him or use his feet. I kept hearing Cambell is much more mobile than Brunell, so far I haven't seen it.

From the way it all sounded on the radio, Mike Vick couldn't have escaped the blitz.

Even though, it is the lines job to announce whose where, and who has who, and the backs job on 90% of pass plays, is block first, swing out to the flats or middle second.

Campbell is still young, and he has made some plays with his feet. He is only going to get better, but that can't happen unless his lines protects him better.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
dems4me said:
he looks ackward as hell squatting behind the center.

Noticed that yesterday while we were at the game. Looks as if he could almost fall backwards rather than stand up and throw the ball. :lol:

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
Noticed that yesterday while we were at the game. Looks as if he could almost fall backwards rather than stand up and throw the ball. :lol:

they commentators pointed that out... they said Cambell said "he felt like he was playing in the Pop Warner leaque" :lol: