• NY Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...beating Dallas really can't be topped. My question is who's next, Philly or the Giants?

Even during the hey day of the Tuna and LT and Carson and Simms and Joe Morris and Bavaro and in any other era, I never despised the Giants or got as particularly angry when they beat us or as happy when we beat them as I do regarding the Eagles.

So, who, after Dallas, do we enjoy beating more?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Dallas first.

Philly next because their fans for the most part are the worst in the NFL.

Beating the G-men is great too but they don't really get my blood boiling.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Sign in Fairfax.:lmao:

Attachments

• sign-1.jpg
    sign-1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 39
T

toppick08

Dallas first.

Philly next because their fans for the most part are the most passionate and loyal in the NFL.

Beating the G-men is great too but they don't really get my blood boiling.

:fixed:

:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
...beating Dallas really can't be topped. My question is who's next, Philly or the Giants?

Even during the hey day of the Tuna and LT and Carson and Simms and Joe Morris and Bavaro and in any other era, I never despised the Giants or got as particularly angry when they beat us or as happy when we beat them as I do regarding the Eagles.

So, who, after Dallas, do we enjoy beating more?
Funny you say this about the Giants, because I'm the same way toward the Redskins (being a G-fan). After the Giants, I like to see the Skins win. I enjoy watching the Cowboys lose no matter who is playing them, but especially when it's within the NFC East. :yay: