Skins / Lions

Otter

Nothing to see here
I have bad feelings bout this game, Skins pass defense has been spotty so far this year and Detroit relies on their passing game. Could be trouble..Heading to Fedex now..:yay:

Pete

Repete
I have bad feelings bout this game, Skins pass defense has been spotty so far this year and Detroit relies on their passing game. Could be trouble..Heading to Fedex now..:yay:

Have fun. Are you painting your chest at the game or did Catt do it this morning?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Hopefully G. Williams will throw a couple of successful blitzes their way. You could look at it this way, the more Detroit passes the higher the chances of an interception or two. I am more concerned with an offense that cannot score more than 21 points. *runrunrun* + *COOLEY* = WIN

Larry Gude

Strung Out
otters...

...right, kids. Bad mojo game.

Sheardelight, that's a part of the problem as well. They're gonna beat us at home some day.

Any way you slice it, what does seem likely is that they will score a bunch of points and there simply isn't much to support us doing likewise. Not only does Joe still have the training wheels on Jason but we simply don't have the firepower anyway.

Portis is hurting with the tendonitis. Moss may not play. Lloyd is a rapper, not a footballer. People have been taking Cooley out of the mix with double coverage. All our other WR's are retreads and cast offs.

Big trouble game here.

Rael

Supper's Ready
So far, so good for the Skins, very aggressive possession that one. 7-0 Skins.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Looks good so far, still we have had 3 to 4 miscues that would of been nice to take advantage of.
I didn't see the beginning, just tuned in. Left Jersey this morning, and just arrived. But hey, it's football Sunday, I gots to get home for the games! :lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Looks like the bye week

.........really helped, now we need to keep it up in the 2nd half, not like 2 weeks ago.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Challenging the spot...perhaps a sneak for 1st down attempt on 4th while faking the punt? Not sure why they did that, didn't look like a first down.