• Bill Cowher

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Other...

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rael

Supper's Ready
I read today that Williams had a second interview, but I'm not sure that says anything definitively. My gut feeling is Williams will get the job, though.

Kerad

...laugh if that wasn't so terrifyingly possible around here.

Dan act's like he's a GM. Why couldn't his pal act like a coach?

:jameo:

If the Redskins are led by Coach Cruise, they will instantly become my 3rd favorite team. :yay:

Attachments

• Coach Cruise.jpg
    Coach Cruise.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
A friend told me that Williams has a clause in his contract," that if not hired as head coach", then Danny boy owes him a big chunk of change...not sure if it is true, but I feel like spreading rumors today

Larry Gude

Strung Out
May or may not...

A friend told me that Williams has a clause in his contract," that if not hired as head coach", then Danny boy owes him a big chunk of change...not sure if it is true, but I feel like spreading rumors today

...be the case. Point is that money is no more a hindrance to Snyder and what he wants to do with the team than ice cubes are to an Eskimo.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Doesn't really matter. As longer as Snotty Snyder is owner the Skins will never be a winning team.

angelbaby

Watched one of the news broadcasts last night... they were interviewing Gibbs' family and when they were asked who the new coach would be noone would say anything. EXCEPT his grandson spoke up and said Gregg Williams. If you could have seen the look exchanged by the parents you would definitely think that kid knows something. They looked like he just let the cat out of the bag! I would put my money on him. I am hoping he is right.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid

They owe him a good chunk of cash if they let him go..They were talking about it on either Redskins radio or the John Riggin's Show...

If they let him go, they owe him like a million, if they bring him back, he'll make is normal 2.5 million or whatever it is...

That is of course, unless they make him the new Chief, then obviously they will restructure the contract.

BuddyLee

Football addict
They owe him a good chunk of cash if they let him go..They were talking about it on either Redskins radio or the John Riggin's Show...

If they let him go, they owe him like a million
Not true.

Williams has completed four interviews, I'd bank on him.