Skins/ Raiders

garyt27

INAFJ
Are the Skins worse than the Raiders? Looks like it. If they keep it up they will bring themselves down to the Jags level.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Glad to see Dallas getting beat by the Chargers, I'll cheer for anyone playing against Dallas. Not getting the Redskins game, catching parts of it on the Red Zone.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If Dallas loses to Denver this coming week, we play them, the Cowboys, for the division lead the following week.

Certainly meaningless this early in the season but, hey, that's part of why pro football is so much fun.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If Dallas loses to Denver this coming week, we play them, the Cowboys, for the division lead the following week.

Certainly meaningless this early in the season but, hey, that's part of why pro football is so much fun.

I would take this opportunity to bash Hall again but he was pretty much a non-factor this game, except that he was burned on the only offensive score by the Raiders.

RG... lackluster. Passes in the dirt, passes telegraphed, mobility is crippled.

O line... protection is weak. It takes them and RG almost an entire half to get warmed up.

Kerrigan, Orakpo, Fletcher. :yay:

I'm trying to figure out why Shanahan isn't using Morris and Helu as a tag team. Helu proved himself well; not that he needed to - he was a great factor last year.

Now injuries are starting to crop up. They need the week off.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maybe so, but he led the D in tackles Sunday. I think he had 7 solos and 3 assists.

And how many missed because he can't get there anymore?

I love London. He has had an awesome career and, to me, is perhaps the most under rated player of his era.

It is just, sadly, over.