Skins v. Cards...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nothing exciting against the Phish. Crazy game against the Eegs. Give one away to the Ant's. KILL the Lions. Give another one away to the Pack.

So, the Cards, with Warner playing??? What's gonna happen???

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
At home, Skins by 10 (at least). Is Warner the definite starter though? Either way if the secondary can hang w/ Fitz and Boldin then QB lunch is served. BUT, James is having a bit of a resurgence of late but the LBs should take care of that.

Cooley is probably going to be doing more blocking this week (sux) I think that Sellers and his 280# would be better suited for that task as opposed to the team's leading TD receiver.

HTTR!

Pete

Repete
At home, Skins by 10 (at least). Is Warner the definite starter though? Either way if the secondary can hang w/ Fitz and Boldin then QB lunch is served. BUT, James is having a bit of a resurgence of late but the LBs should take care of that.

Cooley is probably going to be doing more blocking this week (sux) I think that Sellers and his 280# would be better suited for that task as opposed to the team's leading TD receiver.

HTTR!
It is either Warner or Rattay, either way it looks good for the Skins.

garyt27

INAFJ
S. Moss

YOU GOTTA THINK MOSS WILL HAVE A BIG GAME. GOTTA MAKE UP FOR THE FUMBLE LAST WEEK. I DO NOT THINK BOLDIN IS 100% YET. SKINS BY 14 AT HOME!!:yahoo: