Skins vs Pats

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
:howdy:

We'll be there tonight. Section 221. Not looking forward to sitting in the rain. :ohwell:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Who is going? It is going to be my first time at Fed Ex. Im hoping for dry weather.

You can hope for it, but I kinda doubt you will get it. I'll wish you well though. :huggy:

I'll be watching from home. :wrappedupinmysnuggi:

dn0121

hmmm, im not sure if we'll go now. if it wasn't preseason i wouldnt care, but not worth in a storm.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Who is going? It is going to be my first time at Fed Ex. Im hoping for dry weather.

I hope to watch it on TV..

I HOPE it rains, is muddy beyond belief..

I HATE watching games in indoor stadiums on astro turf..

Commentatos.. "IT was a hard fought game, a meat grinder".

Then you look at the players walking off the field.. and their uniforms are sparkling clean..

That's NOT football..

T

toppick08

'Skins used to be good in the rain.....hope they aren't tonight.......:coffee:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK, third straight TOP shelf opponent, so, gotta keep that in mind.

In any event;

Special teams looks solid. We got a punter, cover punts and kickoffs. I like Thomas on kickoffs, let him get the ball in his hands a few more touches per game.

Defense is in fine shape. I'm sorry; Randy Moss is damn near unstoppable so, I'm not faulting the play on him. Haynesworth did what he's supposed to do; make a play when you need it, crunching Brady there late.

Horton is just rock solid. Orakpo looks good as does Carter, Fletcher, Smoot, Hall, Landry and so on. Last years offense makes the playoffs with this defense.

The offense. Well, we knew this is where the issue would lie, right? Campbell has looked good yet missed a WIDE open Santana on that second possession. Kelley shows signs, maybe, as does Thomas of stepping up. The line is good but, certainly not going to be dominant. We will not be beating anyone to death with the run. Mason looks good as the hammer back.

It all comes down to Jason. On the FG drive he looked uncertain and unsettled. The first drive he showed the precision we've seen often enough to be hopeful for the big 'maybe'.

And, that's where we are; maybe.

:buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Tom Brady is out of this world. With that said it's nice to see Campbell elevate his game in this setting.

Brady so far 12/19 2 td's both to Moss (unstoppable) 150 passing yards

Campbell so far 13/22 rushing TD and 209 passing yards