Skort etiquette

K

Kain99

I have no idea what this post means, but I got yelled at last week because evidently I'm providing cooter shots.

You do NOT know humiliation....................

Geek

Kain99 said:
I have no idea what this post means, but I got yelled at last week because evidently I'm providing cooter shots.

You do NOT know humiliation....................

:bawl: I do let's hug it out :huggy:

I realized I act like I am wearing shorts, but nobody knows that but me :lmao:

K

Kain99

Geek said:
:bawl: I do let's hug it out :huggy:

I realized I act like I am wearing shorts, but nobody knows that but me :lmao:
Girl... I am in your arms! Nothing like your 56 year old boss saying, Deb I'm sure you don't realize this but you sit funny and everyone has seen your panties. I called out for two consecutive days after that.

Wanted to die.... asked my partner if he had ever seen my snatch..... He died laughing and said, "Let me walk you to your car."

My life, as I have known it... Is over. :huggy:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Kain99 said:
Girl... I am in your arms! Nothing like your 56 year old boss saying, Deb I'm sure you don't realize this but you sit funny and everyone has seen your panties. I called out for two consecutive days after that.

Wanted to die.... asked my partner if he had ever seen my snatch..... He died laughing and said, "Let me walk you to your car."

Hopefully yours isn't the first and won't be the last snatch they've seen:huggy:

Boy that does not sound nice :killingme

I mean, it's just a snatch:shrug: Right? Nebermind, call out again tomorrow:huggy: Crap that dosen't sound right either:lol:

:flowers:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:

OMG! :faint: :killingme :roflmao: :huggy:

K

Kain99

CMC122 said:
Hopefully yours isn't the first and won't be the last snatch they've seen:huggy:

Boy that does not sound nice :killingme
C, my boss even showed me how I sit... said I've seen it myself! My legs have been welded shut ever since.

Utter and complete demolition to my ego.

Thank God I wear panties..... :BAWL:

K

Kain99

Kain99 said:
Yeah ... well, the stuff between my legs isn't sagging yet sugar! :love:
That was stupid retarded post!

Told ya.... I'm toast! Sorry Catt I'm ultra sensitive and riding the short bus. :lmao:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Kain99 said:
C, my boss even showed me how I sit... said I've seen it myself! My legs have been welded shut ever since.

Utter and complete demolition to my ego.

Thank God I wear panties..... :BAWL:

If it's any consolation, your sister does the same thing.

K

Kain99

MMDad said:
If it's any consolation, your sister does the same thing.
You have no idea how much better that makes me feel! Love ya for life bubba!

Do they call her "Slice" too? :huggy:

M

missperky

Kain99 said:

:lmao:

:flowers: