Skunk in crawl space

joedancer

bookman
I need help! Apparently we have skunk living in the crawl space under our living room. We have a basement under the rest of the house, and the crawl space does open into it, but we have it blocked off. We have a live trap outside where we think he is getting in and out. We have tried cotton balls soaked in peppermint. We are afraid to try moth balls as it will be hard to retrieve them. Anyone know of someone who can help?
thanks,
Joe

Katelin

one day the dark will end
I need help! Apparently we have skunk living in the crawl space under our living room. We have a basement under the rest of the house, and the crawl space does open into it, but we have it blocked off. We have a live trap outside where we think he is getting in and out. We have tried cotton balls soaked in peppermint. We are afraid to try moth balls as it will be hard to retrieve them. Anyone know of someone who can help?
thanks,
Joe

Contact Back to the Wild Rescue and Rehab, ask for Matthew, he is a licensed Wildlife Control Officer ( pest control).
#240-725-0785
They live south of Leonardtown. Great people!

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think he left! We don't hear anything and we don't smell anything any more. Thanks everyone!

We had a family of four of them (guessing Mom and three youngens) under our deck a few weeks ago that left on their own. They seem to still be in the area, though. I pulled one out of the pool this morning (didn't know they could swim). This one was in the deep end, and would have likely ended up in the skimmer. Now THAT would have been fun trying to get him out of there.