Sleepy Joe: "I went to Delaware State!" Delaware State: "No you didn't."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden alleged on the campaign trail last year that he had jumpstarted his academic career at Delaware State University.

However, according to a new report in The Washington Times, the historically Black college refutes Biden's claims.

This is why these people accuse Trump of lying - because Democrats can't form a sentence without lying and they ALWAYS accuse their opponent of what they themselves are doing.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

DaSDGuy

Poor Joey was just confused. He went to campaign in the state of Delaware. That's different than going to Delaware State.
Then again, his brain dead followers will probably say that's the same thing.

GregV814

well, I can vouch for Joe....When I was a linebacker at Grambling State, our coach warned us that when we played Delaware, to watch Joe shake and shimmy as he carried the stone. His main blocker was a guy they all called Corn Pop, a huge man, maybe 3fiddy, with hairy legs.

GregV814

I liked that Simon and Garfunkel song about your coach. Coo kooka chew, wasn't that the grambling state war cry?
simon and Garfunkle were anti semetic!! say that verse slowly...plus, it ripped off the beatles song I am the walrus.....speaking of random thoughts about the beatles, research the song Baby your a rich man...it slanders Brian Epstein....(they had to change the words)

SamSpade

I'm of the opinion you could probably vet every politician's claims (both sides of the aisle) and find a ton of inconsistencies.
Yeah - but again - how do you forget something like that? Now I’ve forgotten addresses and phone numbers. But some things you don’t forget.

Unless there’s something wrong with your mind.

Grumpy

His whole career (lucrative, I may add) is based on BS..why would he change now since it's worked so well in the past? Granted, his mind isn't letting him tread lightly on his past but his mind is on auto pilot and his learned behavior.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Honestly how do you NOT know WHERE you went to college?

He knows where he went to college, he's just lying. Like Hillary and her silly lies that were so easily busted out. Joe wants black people to think he's "one of them" so he told them he went to a HBC.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
He knows where he went to college, he's just lying. Like Hillary and her silly lies that were so easily busted out. Joe wants black people to think he's "one of them" so he told them he went to a HBC.
Probably has hot sauce in his pocket too.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

That is all he has done is lie his entire career. Interesting interview with Jill's first husband who was a supporter of Joe Biden back in 72, the same year his wife and daughter died. According to her ex, Jill was fooling around with Joe. It makes me wonder if that is why Joe's wife pulled out in front of a truck. Either she was distracted or it was an act of suicide. It is amazing Joe's sons didn't also die as they were both in the vehicle. Later, Joe would tell people his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver.

If Donald Trump Jr. was involved in all this passing of money in Russia, etc. it would be all over the news but very few even mention Hunter Biden.

Crazy... it really is.

He'll say anything to get elected.

DaSDGuy

Next thing joey will say is he not only went to Grambling but he won the Heisman Trophy for playing Baseball.