Slick Willie: Unzipped - again!

K

Kain99

I Guess she's better than Monica

:confused:
splash.jpg

Pete

Repete
:clap: Big move up for him. :confused: I guess nooky knows no political boundaries, it says she is a "conservative". But then again from what I read a Canadian conservative is only slightly right of Ted Kennedy.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Pete
:clap: Big move up for him. :confused: I guess nooky knows no political boundaries, it says she is a "conservative". But then again from what I read a Canadian conservative is only slightly right of Ted Kennedy.
:killingme :killingme

That's good, Pete.

Hey, I don't think she's that bad lookin' either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I truly and honestly hope Bill has finally found happiness with a woman. Truly.

Because if he ditches Hillary for this gal, her chances of being Prez go down to ZERO!!! :yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:cool: I think I read in one of the articles she's 37.

At least he's not picking on 20 years old interns and plying them with cigars......

How old is the Arkansas Adventurer these days?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I truly and honestly hope Bill has finally found happiness with a woman. Truly.

Because if he ditches Hillary for this gal, her chances of being Prez go down to ZERO!!! :yay:
Oh I disargee, then she will appeal to the masses as the "stand up woman who was vicitmized by a cad and did something about it."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh I disargee, then she will appeal to the masses as the "stand up woman who was vicitmized by a cad and did something about it."
She blew that chance when she overlooked the Lewinsky business. Now it's too late.

:dance:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
She blew that chance when she overlooked the Lewinsky business. Now it's too late.
:dance:
Nah, she can claim she was a "stand by your man" type throught the first 15 affairs she knew about but this one was the last straw. "Humping a Conservative, no excuse"

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Nah, she can claim she was a "stand by your man" type throught the first 15 affairs she knew about but this one was the last straw. "Humping a Conservative, no excuse"

Wait a minute! I remember her saying she was no Tammy Wynette type back in '92. That she wasn't the stay at home with the kids and bake cookies and "stand by her man" no matter what. (Of course, by overlooking Monica, Juanita Brocerick's rape charges, Gennifer Flowers, and numerous other indescretions that's EXACTLY what she did).

I think she's cold hearted and calculating with a great lust for power, and that he's just a big charismatic doofus that she has used thus far. There may once have been love between these two idealistic people, but I think that wore off a long time ago.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
And that is NO bull!!

Originally posted by tlatchaw
I think she's cold hearted and calculating with a great lust for power, and that he's just a big charismatic doofus that she has used thus far. There may once have been love between these two idealistic people, but I think that wore off a long time ago.

And BTW, I for one think either she or someone in her election advisory comittee will try to play that angle: of the "wronged woman" once again.

They'll try to envoke sympathy from Americans for this poor, wretched, estranged victim.

I heard these two are going to nominated for next year's Grammy Awards. (no shait!)

donbarzini

The ONLY the to the right of fat teddy is the Atlantic Ocean